Jieun's Annoying Cousins

Between Two

"I am so lucky that I have-" 

 

"HEY, JIEUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID'NT WAIT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Two male figures yelled from a far.

 

Oh no, its them...BUSTED!

 

 

"We'll meet during break, okay?" Luna tapped Jieun's shoulder, making her facing to her two besties, coming back from her sences.

 

"Wait, what?! NO! Don't leave me with them-"

 

"Bye~! Oh and good luck! They're coming." Jiyeon ad Luna chuckled and bid Jieun goodbye.

Jieun pouted. This is not happening. Oh god please-

 

 

"YAH JIEUN-AH!!!"

 

"HEY JIJI!!!"

 

"YAH! Stop screaming! My ear drums hurt!" Jieun glared at the two boys. The boys smiled cheekily while placing their arms around Jieun's shoulder. The three of them continued their way to school, with the skinship they shared.

 

The three of them wore matching uniforms. Well that's because they studied at the same school, same class. For short, they're classmates.

[No they're not classmates. Jieun class 3-A, Sehun 3-B and Luhan 4-B. Sorry 'bout that..XD. -_-]

 

"Oh come on, Jieun! You're our precious cousin~"

 

"Yup! You should be thankful that you have us by your side, you know."

 

"Yeah, whatever..." Jieun flicked her cousins' foreheads, causing them to remove their arms that was origanally on her shoulder, while yelping in pain.

 

"Ouch! That hurts!"

 

"You know we hate you for doing that!"

 

 

Jieun's laughter came to an end when she saw a familiar person walk past them.

 

Her cousins glanced at each other and followed Jieuns gaze.

 

 

Who's that? They thought.

 

"Is something wrong, Jieun?"

 

"Yeah! You seemed kinda-"

 

 

"No." She bluntly replied. 

 

Her cousins glanced at each other once again, but this time with worried eyes.

 

Jieun shruged the sight of that person off of her mind and faced the two boys.

 

 

"Just forget it...Don't worry that much, okay?" Her cousins nodded and smiled. She returned their smiles and give them a thumbs up.

 

"Let's just go to school!"

 

"Yup~ We don't want to be scolded by our homeroom teaccher, Ms. Kim, right?"

 

 

"Wait, maths is our first class?"

 

"Hehe, that's right! We all know our Jieunniee literally hates maths!"

 

"So true! She never scored higher than 0.000001% in math exams~"

 

 

"YAH! You guys, stop teasing me!" Jieun pouted, causing the other two break into laughter.

 

"YOU GUYS!" Jieun whined, crossing her arms.

 

 

"Oh, and Jieun-ah!"

 

"What?" Jieun glared at them, annoyed.

 

 

"Oh she's annoyed now. Keke~ Anyway, we saw you fangirling over your precious idol yesterday..."

 

"Yes! You were screaming and shouting crazily while watching television!"

 

"W-What...?"

 

 

"You were like, AHHHHHHH MYUNGSOO OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"And, INFINITE! WHY SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

"YAH! YAH! YOU GUYS!"

 

"Oh! Oh and, MYUNSOO OPPA IS SOOOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Yeah! And she was like, I'M FOREVER IN LOVE WITH YOU OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Jieun's cousins ran away from her and laughed when they saw Jieun was about to attack them. The two boys ran into the entrance of their school while stucking their tounges out at Jieun.

 

Mehrong.

 

 

"YAAAAAHHHHHH SEHUN! LUHAN! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME!!!"

 

Jieun halted, and sigh.

 

 

They'll never change...Can't find a reason to hate them, since we're a familly. :)

 

 

 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

A_MooNStar's note;;;

 

Well, I can't leave you guys hanging for decades...

*BOWS*

I really do miss ThunU & SeobU.

Since I'm kinda busy with BaekU...

OTL

I'M SO SORRY!

-Comments and Subscribes are REALLY appreciated-