The Dream

Between Two

 

"Oh yeah, you and me, ITS WAR!"

 

"Ji Eun is MINE!"

 

"In your DREAMS!"

 

"YAH!!! YOU TWO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

 

"Ji Eun-ah, between the both of us, which one you'll pick?"

 

"Uhhh...But..."

 

"ANSWER ME!!! "

 

 

"YAH!!! You two are scaring me!" The frightend 5 year-old Lee Jieun started to cry.

Thunder and Yoseob looked at each other.

 

 

"Yah, Yoseob! What should we do? Jieun is crying! Ottekhe?" Thunder asked with a worrying tone.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yoseob! Do you hear me?" Yoseob didn't answer a word. He just stood in front of her and looking at her crying.

I hurt her. What should I do? I hurt her. I yelled at her. I hurt her. I hurt her...

 

 

"YAH!!! Yang Yoseob!!! Are you deaf?" Thunder shouted. "Huh? Oh...Tsk, I'm not deaf. I'm thinking of a way to stop her from crying." Yoseob replied.

 

Poor Jieunie crying loudly in the park. "So, What's your plan? I thought your're the smart one!" said Thunder.

 

 

"Very funny.Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, I GOT IT!" Yoseob started to jump up and down childishly.

 

 

"What? What? You got what?" Thunder asked.

 

"Still remember her favourite lolipop?"

 

"Yeah! I remember! The one that shaped like a music note!"

 

 

"Thunder-ah, go buy one for her! The shop is just around the corner! Palli! Palli!"

 

"Okay! Okay! I'm going." Why me? What about him? I'm always the one who do all the work...

 

 

"Jieun-ah, We're really really sorry! Thunder will come back soon with a present."

Yoseob looked at Jieun who started to stop crying.

 

"What? What present?" said Jieun while rubbing her eyes.

 

 

"You'll see. You'll love it!" smiled Yoseob. Jieun-ah...You're pretty. I wish I could be.. 

 

 

"I'M BACK!!! Jieun, here, the lolipop that you like." Thunder break Yoseob's thoughts and handling a lolipop to Jieun.

 

"Lo..Li..Pop ? The Lolipop? Oh my gosh, MY FAVOURITE LOLIPOP!!! Thank you so much Thunder !" Jieun ran to Thunder and hugged him.

 

"Anything for you Jieun!"

Thunder stuck his tongue out at Yoseob.

 

 

Yoseob was furious.

 

He can't stand his anger so he ran to them and said, "YAH! I'm the one who told Thunder to buy that stupid lolipop!"

 

Jieun was shocked. She let go of the hug and looked at Yoseob with frightend eyes.

 

Water filled her eyes.. Yet again...

 

 

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jieun cried two times louder then the first time.

 

"Now look what you done! She's crying. AGAIN !" Thunder was about to enjoy the hug was disturbed by Yoseob.

 

Yoseob sighed. Ooops...Why...Oh man..Why did I get jealous so easily? 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Lee Jieun waked up in the morning while rubbing her eyes.

 

"That dream again..." whispered Jieun.

 

The sun shined  through the window brighten up her room. The melody that the birds chirp made the day even more cheerful.

 

"Today, is a new day in high school! Hope its going to be a great day!"

 

Jieun smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

She tidy up her bed and walk to the bathroom. After a refreshing bath, Jieun wear herschool uniform neatly.

 

The skirt is sky blue, the necktie is tomato red, and of course the shirt is pure white in color. 

She combed her hair and tied her hair two pony tails. That's her favourite go-to-school hairstyle.

 

 

"Oppa! Is breakfast is ready?" Jieun ran down the stairs and walk to the dinning room.

Hungry Jieun started to drool over two cheese omeletes and two glases of warm milk on the dining table for her and Eunhyuk.

 

 

"Yep, its ready! Young lady, why did you wake up so late? I'm starving here waiting for you!"

Jieun's brother, Eunhyuk, is sitting on the dinning chair eyeing her little sister with a 'late-again-eh-Jieun?' look.

 

 

"Oppa, if you're hungry, you are welcomed to eat. You're the one who cook!" Jieun smiled sheepishly as she took a seat right in front of Eunhyuk.

 

"Pft, I'm a loving brother, waiting for you like forever. You should thank me some-" Before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence, someone kiss him on the cheek.

 

Well, who else?

 

 

"There, happy?" Jieun showed her agyeo to her oppa.

 

"Yah, Jieun-ah! Stop it! You're make me go insane!" Eunhyuk joked and laughed.

Jieun too, laughed. I really have a lovable brother...

 

 

"Okay, Let's eat!" announced the hungry Eunhyuk. The two siblings started to dig in their breakfast.

 

 

"Yum! Oppa, its yummy!"

 

"Like always, Neaga jeil-jala ga~" replied Eunhyuk while singing I am the best by 2NE1.

 

"Tsk...Just a compliment make him-"

 

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Uhm...Nothing at all. Oh, there's one thing. Oppa, do you still remember about Yoseob and Thunder?"

 

 

"Absolute-wait, who's Thunder? Oh wait a second, that Park Sanghyun guy. I didn't see both Yoseob and Thunder for quite a while since they moved out years ago."

 

"Yeah, I totaly miss them." Jieun sighed.

 

 

"Miracles happen, Jieun. You'll see them very soon"

 

 

"Really hope so." Memories of the past flew into IU's mind. She sighed again.

 

 Every night, I dream about them...Where are you guys?

 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

 

NOTES:

Hey, A_MooNStar here^^

So, is it a good start? Yeah, I know... Its right? >.<

Anyway, please COMMENT and SUSCRIBE !

PS: Fill free to add me as a friend! I need someone to chat with ;)

 

 

 

           

 

 

Yeah...I TRULY HAVE NO TALENT IN GRAPHICS...

*sob*

 

CREDITS TO  ραяαиσια ∂яєαмℓαи∂ FOR THE CHAPTER POSTER ^_^                   

 

 

                 PLEASE COMMENT !!!                      

 

                          KAMSA^^