♚♚ Chapter 9: Teaser #007 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

~Teaser #007~
 
featuring...Tyche, Persephone and Aphrodite
 


After the four first members teaser videos were released, 2ne1 and Big Bang along with everyone that is part of the YG family are very, very happy to see the comments on their videos. Who would have thought? That the sunbaes were the ones happy about the praises they received instead of them. Although, it wasn't a secret that Thea feels very happy as well.
 
 
So with the approval from the other three members of Thea, the CEO then uploaded the next batch of videos. 

Tyche's teaser video

 
 
A beautiful girl with long flowing red hair was walking down the majestic hallways. The setting of the place is in similar fashion to that of ancient Greece or more specifically at Olympus, shown in different Greek mythological movies.
 
 
On the bottom left side of the screen flashed 'GODDESS OF LUCK' before it scrambled into 'GODDESS OF LUCK'
 
 
She was looking down, when she suddenly saw a child who seems to be so sad and alone. She was wearing a long golden gown. Her hair was styled up into a fashion like that of ancient Greek women. A frown suddenly came its way up to her features. With a snap of her fingers, a couple suddenly approached the child and asked if he wants to be adopted. When he said yes, she smiled.
 
 
On the bottom left side of screen flashed 'GODDESS OF FORTUNE' before it was then scrambled into 'GODDESS OF FORTUNE'
 
 
And then the screen flashed into a scene where the beautiful girl was pacing around the room, her attention was snapped to the crystal ball placed on the table. On the crystal ball, it morphed into a new image. An image of a man who was doing his very hardest yet appeared invisible to others. Again, she frowned. She snapped her fingers twice and then the image changed into a new one. One that shows that the man was one of the richest person in the world.
 
 
Then, the screen flashed into a new scene. It flickered to black and then a picture of twelve golden seats. Then it flickered to black again and back to twelve golden seats but the third to the last seat on to the right was now occupied by the same girl however this time, she was wearing a tiara on her head. On the bottom of the screen flashed 'TYCHE' before it was then scrambled into 'TYCHE'
 
 
Lastly, 'THEA' before it was scrambled into 'THEA' that was now written in a golden elegant cursive.

Persephone's teaser video

 
 
A beautiful girl with long flowing black  hair was walking down the majestic hallways. The setting of the place is in similar fashion to that of ancient Greece or more specifically at Olympus, shown in different Greek mythological movies.
 
 
On the bottom left side of the screen flashed 'QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD' before it scrambled into 'QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD'
 
 
She was wearing a long silver gown. Her hair was styled up into a fashion like that of ancient Greek women. And she was also sitting in a throne that is seem to be made from pure gold. Around her were skeletons and Cerberus, the three-headed dog.
 
 
On the bottom left side of screen flashed 'GODDESS OF SPRING GROWTH' before it was then scrambled into 'GODDESS OF SPRING GROWTH'
 
 
And then the screen flashed into a scene where the beautiful girl was standing in a balcony. She saw that it was almost spring time. With a loving smile, she snapped her fingers and in an instant flowers began to blossom and the trees grew more beautifully.
 
 
Then, the screen flashed into a new scene. It flickered to black and then a picture of twelve golden seats. Then it flickered to black again and back to twelve golden seats but the third to the last seat on to the left was now occupied by the same girl however this time, she was wearing a tiara on her head. On the bottom of the screen flashed 'PERSEPHONE' before it was then scrambled into 'PERSEPHONE'
 
 
Lastly, 'THEA' before it was scrambled into 'THEA' that was now written in a golden elegant cursive.

Aphrodite's teaser video

 
 
A beautiful girl with long flowing wavy dark blond hair was walking down the majestic hallways. The setting of the place is in similar fashion to that of ancient Greece or more specifically at Olympus, shown in different Greek mythological movies.
 
 
On the bottom left side of the screen flashed 'GODDESS OF BEAUTY' before it scrambled into 'GODDESS OF BEAUTY'
 
 
She was wearing a long silver gown. Her hair was styled up into a fashion like that of ancient Greek women. In the middle of the street that is full with many different and beautiful women and their partners, she made her way with the crowd parting for her. All men looked at her with lust and desire in their eyes while all of the women glared at her hatefully and spitefully.
 
 
On the bottom left side of screen flashed 'GODDESS OF LOVE' before it was then scrambled into 'GODDESS OF LOVE'
 
 
And then the screen flashed into a scene where the beautiful girl was frowning in front of the mirror. With a snap of her fingers, a smaller version of a mirror appeared in her right hand. She sighed when an image of a bickering couple who seem perfect in her eyes were hurling some fragile things at her. She kissed the mirror and then, the couple instantly became all lovey dovey.
 
 
Then, the screen flashed into a new scene. It flickered to black and then a picture of twelve golden seats. Then it flickered to black again and back to twelve golden seats but the fourth to the last seat on to the right was now occupied by the same girl however this time, she was wearing a tiara on her head. On the bottom of the screen flashed 'APHRODITE' before it was then scrambled into 'APHRODITE'
 
 
Lastly, 'THEA' before it was scrambled into 'THEA' that was now written in a golden elegant cursive.

Thea smirked along with 2ne1 and Big Bang. With the repeated praises that their teaser videos received from many viewers, they couldn't help but feel proud. As a celebratory day (again), they decided to just chill out at the Thea dorms where the soon-to-be idols were currently staying. Yes, they didn't go somewhere or do something tiring for this day.
 
 
Both Thea and Big Bang strongly opposed to 2ne1's suggestion even when 2ne1 was not even saying anything yet. So, in the end, 2ne1 craved in to their request. With the help of Cienne's strong persuasion skills and mix in Yssa's sharp tongue and Thea's adorable faces, that is.

 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
Hi hi~ 

I'm so sorry for the wait of this chapter.
 
It was supposed to be uploaded last time but since I was having technical difficulties, I can't.
 
And because of that , I kind of felt pissed and disappointed.
 
Add in my assignments and projects and reports in different subjects.
 
I swear, I think the teachers are out to kill our brains >.<
 
My brain out when we had a quiz.
 
And this weekends, I need to finish a salaysay (narrative story), a reflection (for our CLE), to make an assignment (in Geometry but it was easy) and to review for our quiz (in Social Studies that I didn't bother to listened to, bad me >.<).
 
But I just wanna share something in Tagalog again. Hehe ^^
 
OMG! Ang pogi ni Allan.....SUPER! Kaso nga lang suplado! Che!
 
Saya ng araw na ito miske nakakapagod. 
 
Kasura! Kulang kami ng 3! Buo na sana ang SNSD! Haha!
 
SNSD kasi ang tawag namin sa aming barkadahan eh.
 
Grade 6? Eh? Grade 6?
 
Haha! Line ko yan ngayong araw na ito.
 
Di  pa nga nawalan ng boses eh.
 
Halos 3 hours (or more ) din akong nagtititili!
 
Haha! Wawa aman ako. 
 
Ang saya talaga! Nakipagaway pa nga si Jimtel sa mga bata eh!
 
Hehe!~ At ang favorite part ko, kantahan seksyon!

Sample ng mga kanta:
"You're here, there's nothing  I fear. You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on" -My Heart Will Go On
"All I wanna do is find a way back into love. I can't make it through without a way back into love" -Way Back Into Love
"Sa umaga't sa gabi sa bawat minutong lumilipas, hinahanap-hanap kita, hinahanap-hanap kita" -Hinahanap Hanap Kita
"Sa iyong ngiti ako'y nahuhumaling, at sa tuwing ikaw ay gagalaw ang mundo ko'y tumitigil" -Ngiti
"O kay bilis namang maglaho ng pag-ibig mo sinta, daig mo pa ang isang kisapmata" -Kisapmata
 
Anyways...

Please anticipate for the next chapters that should be hopefully out soon!

Mwah~! Mwah~! Mwah~!
 
Love ya guys! MNMK! Ich liebe dich! Te Amo! Wo Ai Ni! Saranghae! Aieru!
 
Vocabulary:
Legend:  
Word/Phrase -> Language; Meaning
 
-*I don't think there are any need to translate*-

 
Love, 
Yannie
 
{I'm so sorry..I updated the chapter again because it was cut last time . Mianhe *bows*}