♚♚ Chapter 7: Teaser #005 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

 
 
~Teaser #005~
 
featuring...Hebe, Hecate and Hestia
 


YG's CEO sighed as he thought about what his precious babies* suggested. But then again, he did weighed down the advantages and disadvantages of releasing the videos. However, in the end, the advantages win. 15 to 1. And so, he gathered all of YG's artists and soon to be artist aka Thea.
 
 
"I have decided to release Hebe, Hecate and Hestia's teaser videos" he spoke. "That is if it is okay with you?"
 
 
Three Thea members nodded their heads. "Yeah"
 
 
With a wave, he dismissed them before a smirk crawl on his features. "They won't know what hit them"

Hebe's teaser video
 
 
A beautiful girl with long flowing chocolate brown hair was walking down the majestic hallways. The setting of the place is in similar fashion to that of ancient Greece or more specifically at Olympus, shown in different Greek mythological movies.
 
 
On the bottom left side of the screen flashed 'CUP BEARER OF THE GODS' before it scrambled into 'CUP BEARER FOR THE GODS'
 
 
On her hand she was holding a golden cup in similar fashion to that of a chalice. She was wearing a long golden gown. Her hair was styled up into a fashion like that of ancient Greek women.
 
 
On the bottom left side of screen flashed 'GODDESS OF YOUTH' before it was then scrambled into 'GODDESS OF YOUTH'
 
 
And then the screen flashed into a scene where the beautiful girl was seating in front of the fountain where she has her feet dangling near the water of the fountain. She turned around and her face was clearly seen. She has an angelic face with wide chocolate brown eyes, her hair was placed of her right shoulder, a soft smile gracing on her lips.
 
 
Then, the screen flashed into a new scene. It flickered to black and then a picture of twelve golden seats. Then it flickered to black again and back to twelve golden seats but the last seat on to the right was now occupied by the same girl however this time, she was wearing a tiara on her head. On the bottom of the screen flashed 'HEBE' before it was then scrambled into 'HEBE'
 
 
Lastly, 'THEA' before it was scrambled into 'THEA' that was now written in a golden elegant cursive.

Hecate's teaser video
 
 
A pretty girl with long flowing raven hair was walking down the majestic hallways. The setting of the place is in similar fashion to that of ancient Greece or more specifically at Olympus, shown in different Greek mythological movies.
 
 
On the bottom left side of the screen flashed 'GODDESS OF CROSSROADS' before it scrambled into 'GODDESS OF CROSSROADS'
 
 
The screen flashed into a place where you can overlook the crossroads from below. On the balcony, the same girl was leaning against the railings, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She was wearing a long silver gown.
 
 
On the bottom left side of screen flashed 'GODDESS OF MAGIC' before it was then scrambled into 'GODDESS OF MAGIC'
 
 
And then the screen flashed into a scene where the pretty girl was inside what seems to be like a castle, the one similarly in that of the building used at the movies of Harry Potter. She was standing in the middle of the room, with a snap of her fingers, everything transformed into another kind of things. Then, they all exploded into the air and with another snap of her fingers, everything turned back to the way it was.
 
 
Then, the screen flashed into a new scene. It flickered to black and then a picture of twelve golden seats. Then it flickered to black again and back to twelve golden seats but the last seat on to the left was now occupied by the same girl however this time, she was wearing a tiara on her head. On the bottom of the screen flashed 'HECATE' before it was then scrambled into 'HECATE'
 
 
Lastly, 'THEA' before it was scrambled into 'THEA' that was now written in a golden elegant cursive.
 

Hestia's teaser video
 
 
A lovely girl with long flowing brown hair was walking down the majestic hallways. The setting of the place is in similar fashion to that of ancient Greece or more specifically at Olympus, shown in different Greek mythological movies.
 
 
On the bottom left side of the screen flashed 'GODDESS OF FAMILY' before it scrambled into 'GODDESS OF FAMILY'
 
 
The screen flashed into a park full of families bonding together. On the lone bench placed on the farther corner of the park, the same girl was seen, wearing a long golden gown, with a soft, friendly smiled placed on her features as she watched the families in the area.
 
 
On the bottom left side of screen flashed 'GODDESS OF HEARTH' before it was then scrambled into 'GODDESS OF HEARTH'
 
 
And then the screen flashed into a scene where the lovely girl was inside a hut that seems to be middle of the snow. But she seems to be perfectly fine as she watched the hearth, the fire in the fire place shone brighter with a soft smile. She used a stick to poke the fire and watched it grew more. She seems to be perfectly contented as she repeatedly poked the fire and it grew bigger and bigger not to mention hotter.
 
 
Then, the screen flashed into a new scene. It flickered to black and then a picture of twelve golden seats. Then it flickered to black again and back to twelve golden seats but the second last seat on to the right was now occupied by the same girl however this time, she was wearing a tiara on her head. On the bottom of the screen flashed 'HESTIA' before it was then scrambled into 'HESTIA'
 
 
Lastly, 'THEA' before it was scrambled into 'THEA' that was now written in a golden elegant cursive.

Soon enough, not even an hour after they released the teaser video, they received thousands and thousands of views and good feedbacks. These comments made them smile or in Cienne's case, smirk. All of them were gathered into the CEO's office.
 
 
"Congratulations you three!" called out 2ne1, Big Bang and the rest of the Thea members. "You made them opened their eyes!"
 
 
Hebe, Hecate and Hestia smiled at them and chuckled. "Why thank you!"
 
 
The rest of the YG family cheered and they celebrated their somewhat success over in a karaoke bar that was rented by themselves.


 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
Heya! 3 out of 12 teaser videos out now!

What do you guys think? Any ideas who are the chosen ones? Haha, I don't think so.

I hope that what I did was very satisfactory for you guys.

The Ancient Greek words aren't that accurate as I only used the font here that says Symbols and it kind of resembled the ancient Greek letters.

Woot! Woot! I just want to make things clear okay?

And it's about the choosing of the applications.
 
Originally, there are only 5 of us who will look through them.

But somehow, some of our classmates became curious and read them as well.

In the end, there are many people who helped us choose the applicants.

The process is simple. Very simple. 
 
Each application was read by one of us. 

After, if we liked the application, we signed at the bottom .

And if we don't like it, we put a cross (X) on the upper left side of the paper.

And if the application received three crosses (Xs) it menas it is rejected.

If  the application received four signatures it means it is accepted. Depending on our agreement.

I just would like to say that we are trying to do our very best to pick the applicants.

Hope you will still support us even if you're not chosen.

Thank you so much! 
 
And sorry for the late update, this was suppose to be updated on Monday but due to some problems (no internet connection)
 
I will be updating later soon I think.
 
Vocabulary:
Legend: 
Word/Phrase -> Language; Meaning

-** I don't think that there is something that should be included in the vocabulary**-
 
*precious babies -> refers to YG Entertainment's artists.

Love, 
Yannie