♚♚ Chapter 14: Chapter oo1: Sorting Out ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

Chapter 14: 
 
 
~Chapter 1: Sorting Out~
 

It was a few days after the teaser videos of Thea were released to the public. And right now, the said girls were chilling out along with their sunbaes inside Big Bang's dance studio. The Thea members were forced to play 'Patintero' by Dara. When they heard that game, most raised an eyebrow or reacted 'what game is that?'
 
"Patintero is a Filipino game were in there are two or more teams consisting of seven to fifteen members" explained Dara. "The goal of the game is for a player of a group reaches the end box and come back again without being touched by those who are blocking the way. There is what we call 'panuli' this panuli is positioned on the center line which formed the boxes, the 'panuli' can outstretched his/her hand to touch the opponent. The scoring system is based on the boxes that the  team had reach. The one with the highest point wins of course. So any questions?" her words were met with silence which she took as 'yes'. "Okay, so the team leaders are myself and Hana, is that alright with you?" Hana nodded her head and she continued. "The members under Hana;s team are: G-D, Daesung, Taeyang, Bom, CL, Sarah, Chanryung, Minhi, and Hyemin. On my team are: Seungri, TOP, Minzy, Roxanne, Eunmi, Arisu, Yeongrin, Chaerin adn Belle. Cienne, which team do you want to belong?"
 
"Team? Hmm..." the younger girl hummed, everyone was waiting for her response. After all, once they have her they will have an advantage of having an additional member to the team. "...Referee. I'm on team referee"
 
"W-WHAT?!" was the shocked reply she received and she winced at the volume. She yawned and raised an eyebrow. "I want to be the referee. We don't have one yet"
 
They all nodded in understanding. Then they heard a sharp noise of a whistle. They covered their ears and wondered. Where did that came from? They all turned their heads to see Cienne holding onto a whistle. She raised an eyebrow and they shook their heads.
 
"Leaders forward please" Dara and Hana stepped forward and shook hands. "Tao or krus?"
 
"Tao"  Dara said first. Hana nodded. "Krus it is then"
 
"Okay, here we go" Cienne tossed a coin and covered it as it drop on the back of her hand. Slowly, she took off her other hand and it revealed tails. "Krus. Ate Hana your team is on the outside, Ate Dara your team is on the boxes"
 
Each members took their places. Cienne lifted up her index finger, then her middle finger followed by her ring finger and a loud whistle. It took some time before 
Hana went pass through the first three boxes but as she was about to reach the end, G-D was touched by the fingertips of Seungri. Cienne blowed her whistled loudly again and team Hana was in the box while team Dara prepared themselves. Again, she lifted her three fingers before blowing her whistle. Dara was at the end of the box when TOP was touched by Bom. It continued for an hour wherein Cienne announce that it was a draw. Everyone incredulously asked her how can it be a draw and she showed them the scores. 
 
With a sigh, Dara and Hana shook hands but not before promising each other that the next they played they will be the winners. Coincidentally, PSY entered the room and was shocked to see 20 panting artists (and soon-to-be). He chuckled and slung an arm around Cienne's shoulder and staying with them all the while making them laugh before sending a message that the Thea members were called up by their appa. He cheerfully bide them farewell and made his way down to his schedules.
 
"Wonder what will be about" muttered Chanryung and Sarah, a bit of nervously. "Sure hope that it will not be a news of trouble" they added quietly to themselves. 
 
One by one, Thea bowed down before their sunbaes and then headed towards the office of the CEO.

At the Office
 
 
Knock. Knock. Knock.
 
Chaerin gently rapped her knuckles on the door. A faint 'come in' was heard from the other side and with shaky hands, she slowly and carefully opened the door. She walked in inside before she was then followed by the rest of Thea. Some occupied the sofa, the others stood up behind the furniture and the other opted to sit on the floor.
 
"You will debut as Thea a month and a half from now" he said, pausing for a while. The girls let in the first sentence sink into their heads thoroughly. A gasp escaped their mouths and their squealed happily. The CEO chuckled quietly and nodded his head in affirmation. "Anyways, since you already pick your stage names, let's review okay?"
 
The girls nodded and he continued. "Sarah is Hestia. Chanryung is Tyche. Hana is Aphrodite. Hyemin is Iris. Arisu is Persephone. Minhi is Nike. Yeongrin is Ceres. Chaerin is Hecate. Belle is Athena. Roxanne is Artemis. Eunmi is Hebe. Lastly,  Cienne is Hera."
 
"And according to your trainers and the observations of your sunbaes, this will be the list of your positions and group" he gave a piece of paper to Sarah and everyone else crowded behind her to see what was written.
 
Final positions:
Sarah-Leader, Lead Dancer, Vocalist; Diva
Chanryung-Main Dancer, Vocalist; Diva
Hana-Vocalist, Visual; Diva
Hyemin-Main Dancer, Rapper; Divus
Arisu-Lead Vocalist, Dancer; Divus
Minhi-Main Vocalist, Dancer; Divus
Yeongrin-Lead Dancer, Vocalist; Divus
Chaerin-Leader, Lead Rapper; Divus
Belle-Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocals; Divus
Roxanne-Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper; Diva
Eunmi-Main Rapper, Lead Dancer; Diva
Cienne-Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Lead Rapper; Diva
 
The girls took note of their positions and smiled at their 'appa' whom smiled back at them fatherly. "Now girls, I'm sure you would like to know all of what is needed to your debut right?"
 
The girls nodded eagerly making their 'appa' chuckled. "The logo has already been given to us anonymously. We were surprised at first. But when we saw the label, "Thea's logo" on the front, we were taken a back to see such a beautiful logo. But before that, you will see those a week before your debut. You may go now dears"
 
With a sigh that was replaced with a grin, Thea bowed and waved happily before turning on their heels and closing the door behind them. The CEO watched them with a smile on his face. "I do believe they will be a new sensation. Thea, Diva, Divus."

Co-Author's Note 
Hey you all!
I'm so sorry for the late update. >.<
Hope you can forgive me!!!!
One, I was GROUNDED. Yes, GROUNDED! To not use the computer and the internet.
Two, school activities kept me busy. AS IN. Really.
Three, it's my birthday today! 10/12/12.
Haha ^_^ Anyways,  it took a long time to came up with a grand yet unique debut.
And I hope that the debut that I will wrote will be a hit.
Haha.
Yeah, we already have plans for the ending  but still loosing the first parts.
Haha.
AND...
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
Oh and please do follow @realecielshieru on twitter if you want.
That's my twitter account.
NEW ONE.
 
Vocabulary:
Legend:  
Word/Phrase -> Language; Meaning
 
Tao or krus -> Tagalog; in English its 'Head or Tail?' used in tossed coins.
And  tao is pronounced as ta-o.
 

Love, 
Yannie