♚♚ Chapter 2: Teaser #001 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 


 
~Teaser #001~
 


 
With a content sigh, she sipped her cup of espresso, a small yet noticeable smile lingering on her face. Her legs are crossed over each other and a pair of earphones was placed on her ears. Using her free hand, she flipped the documents placed on table. Her eyes skimmed through the pages quickly. 'Seriously, can't they get him to do this instead of me?' she let out a heavy sigh before returning to the task she had on her hands.
 
 
"Dorm Leaders...School Events...Major Examinations...School Programs...School Plays..." she murmured before raising an elegant brow. "School Trip?" she read the article below and her lips twitch upwards into a smile. "Impressive" as she was about to read the next paragraph, her phone suddenly rang. 
 
 
"What do you want?" she answered not even bothering to check the caller ID. A sob was heard from the other line.
 
 
"Aww...Cienne, you wound me" the person said, fake sniffing. 
 
 
"Oh? Fratello!" Cienne looked at the Caller ID and her right eye twitches in annoyance. "Why did you call Percy?"
 
 
"That's be-" before Percy could even finished his sentence, there was a shuffle on the background and a new person holds the phone. 
 
 
"Sorella" a childish-like voice was heard replacing Percy. "Sorella! Sorella!" 
 
 
"Hello to you too, Alaude" Cienne pleasingly smiled. She stood up, taking the documents spread on the table, quickly sipping the remaining espresso and placing down some cash along with a tip on the table, she exited the cafe. 
 
 
"Sorella! Lets go to Lotte Word!" Alaude cried out happily. "We will be waiting there sorella! Bye-bii! Mwah~"
 
 
Cienne chuckled to herself quietly before deciding to head at the YG building. Giving each employee a polite nod, she went straight to the CEO's room and knocked politely. When she heard a faint 'come in' she entered the room.
 
 
"Ah! Cienne! A pleasure to see you!" the CEO gave the girl a fatherly smile. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
 
 
Smiling gently, Cienne nodded. "I was wondering if I could took this day off and spend it with my brothers"
 
 
"Of course you can. Just make sure to turn up for tomorrow, 'kay?" the teen nodded at the man. "Oh, and please do tell Bella to come tomorrow as well" 
 
 
"Thank you"
 
 
With one last smile, Cienne walked out of the building and inside the car parked in front of YG Entertainment. After 30 minutes of driving or so, she parked the car and went towards the entrance of Lotte World where she was immediately glomped on by a cute platinum blond boy around the age of 6 whom was shouting 'Sorella'
 
 
"Alaude" she picked him up before meeting up with another blond kid and a redhead around her age. She affectionately ruffled the child's blond mane and smiled. "Giotto" the said child smiled up to her shyly. "Yce" the redhead gave her a charming smile.
 
 
"Shall we go?" Yce asked and the four of them went inside Lotte World.
 
 
"YAY!" Alaude quickly leaped from Cienne's arms and ran eagerly towards the rides. Giotto, with a sigh, followed the younger boy around. "ALAUDE! DON'T RUN!"
 
 
The two teens chuckled quietly. "This is nice isn't it?"
 
 
"Yeah"
 
 
They shook their heads before following the boys. The rest of the day was spent just like that. Full of adventures.


 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
Hello ! This is me, Yannie, again. 

I hope you  guys like the teaser. It tells about the first members of THEA.

I hope that  in this teaser, it sort of explained Cienne's family background or family members.

I'm so sorry if this is not up to your liking. I decided to publish this since, I think you are guys are a bit of bored now.
 
Hehe~ Anyways, please tell me what you think, 'kay?

Vocabulary:

Legend:
Word -> Language; Meaning
 
Fratello -> Italian; means 'Brother'
Sorella -> Italian; means 'Sister'
 
Love,
Yannie