♚♚ Chapter 6: Teaser #004 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

Chapter 6: 
 
 
~Teaser #004~
 


After last night's events, YG Entertainment had received equal amount of positive and negative comment. 2ne1 and Big Bang's blood boil as they read the comments that are negatively said. Most of those comments were stating that YG's THEA are full of ugly girls a reason why they hide their masks. Most of the YG family are angered by these comments but the Thea members were not. Oh no, they were beyond furious.
 
 
They were inside a practice room. By they it means 2ne1, Big Bang and Thea. Their sunbaes couldn't help but feel so angry and they are as well but what Cienne said made them stopped and think.
 
 
"How about we just released the members' teaser videos one by one?" 
 
 
The time seemed to stop for them and all had been quiet. Cienne raised an elegant brow but before she could even open to speak, she was tackled to the ground by her sunbaes and group mates alike.
 
 
"YOU'RE SO CLEVER CIENNE!" they hugged the poor girl who was trying her best to get out of their grips. Keyword: trying. Cienne failed to get out from their grasps. She tried shouting at them, but it fell into deaf ears. She tried being a bit of nice, yet she was still ignore. But then she realized something and face palmed herself. 'Why didn't I think of that sooner?'
 
 
"YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO GET OFF OF ME OR ELSE THOSE PICTURES WILL LEAK THROUGHOUT THE NET!"
 
 
Immediately, they detached themselves from the furious girl, gulping nervously as they did so.
 
 
"S-Should we tell appa*?" asked CL and everyone nodded before rushing off towards the CEO's office.
 
 
When they were long gone, Cienne sighed and slumped down on the floor before glaring at the poor wall. If looks could destroy things, the wall would have been millions of times ruin. "Stultis! Quam absurdum! Non tamen propter ipsum tenebris non videre? Stulti Dabunt verba illuc Promitto!" 
 
 
She clenched her fists beside her, her bangs fell down hiding her face, especially her dark expression.


 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
Shishishi~ Hi! Hi!
 
I'm so sorry about the short chapter.
 
I'm still thinking of the teasers for each member.

But I'm having  second thoughts on whether I should put 2 members in a teaser or each member has one.

Or if the teaser should only be one but the entire Thea is there.
 
Aish. Decisions. Decisions.
 
Anyways, good luck and best of wishes to every applicant out there.

We will try to pick out the members tomorrow but I may post the first member on Friday or Saturday.
 
Have a nice day everyone~

MNMK! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! 
 
Vocabulary:
Legend: 
Word/Phrase -> Language; Meaning

Stultis! Quam absurdum! Non tamen propter ipsum tenebris non videre? Stulti Dabunt verba illuc Promitto! -> Latin; Stupid people! How absurd! Judging us because of the photo when they still haven't seen us yet! Fools! They will take those words back! I promise!
 
*appa -> refers to YG's CEO.

Love, 
Yannie