♚♚ Chapter 4: Teaser #003 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

~Teaser #003~
 


The famous idols of South Korea were gathered in a talk show. As everyone was excited and curious about the statement YG Entertainment released some time ago. The MC the decided to call out to 2ne1 and Big Bang.
 
 
"2ne1, Bigbang" he started. "Can we ask you guys something?"
 
 
Both YG groups look at each other before nodding slowly. They all know that the questions that they will ask will revolve around their hoobaes and the new girl groups. "Yeah, ask away then"
 
 
"Is it true that YG is planning on debuting two new girl groups?" asked the MC and the other idols with them were eagerly waiting for their answers.
 
 
2ne1 and Big Bang nodded. "Yeah"
 
 
"Is it correct that they are to be named Diva and Divus?"
 
 
"Yep"
 
 
"Any thing else we need to know?" at that question, the YG artists smirked to themselves.
 
 
"Are you sure you want to know?" asked G-Dragon. 


"It might be a shock to everyone here" added Dara.


"Except for us of course" finished the rest of Big Bang and 2ne1.
 
 
The MCs and idols nodded. They really want to know everything that they could know about these new groups.
 
 
"They are YG's EXO" stated Minzy, causing  an uproar at the SM Ent.'s artists side.


"WHAT!"


Seungri decided just to ignore them and continued Minzy's statement. "Diva and Divus are both under Thea"


"Thea has 12 members in all" said CL.


"Just like us!" growled EXO. They didn't want to be copied although they were happy that it means that they are very good idols and all.


"6 for each Diva and Divus" smiled Taeyang.
 
 
"But they are not quite like you EXO" smirked TOP.


"Our hoobaes are better" added Daesung.


"How could you say that?" asked a group of shocked and frozen idols.
 
 
Bom just shrugged. "They are good just as we are, if not they're better"
 
 
Her sentence stunned everyone but 2ne1 and Big Bang.
 
 
"Oh before we forgot" the eyes of YG artists has a mischievous gleam in them. "This is a photo of the soon to be members"
 
 
The camera man zoomed its lenses to the picture so that everyone could see it. There were 12 girls in the picture. Half of them were wearing gold dresses while the other half wore silver dresses. Tiaras were perched on top of their heads. They all could see that they have long flowing silky smooth hair along with a pair of beautiful eyes. None of them could see their faces clearly. A black face mask covers their nose down to their neck. A black mask with silver/golden lines and curves design in them covers their upper faces. All of them were wearing gold/silver stilettos with three inched heels. 
 
 
2ne1 and Big Bang smirked at the shocked expressions of the idols and MCs. After all, they should never underestimate their hoobaes.


 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
Woot! Woot! 
 
Whohoo! Another teaser revealed before we choose the applicants.

Hehe ^^ So how was it? There isn't much of foreign languages here and I think there are none.

Are the idols too OOC (out of character) here? I don't really know how they should act. Sorry about that >.<

Anyways, just a day or two away and  I'm getting really really excited!

Kyah! Kilig much? Haha! Anyways, I hope that everyone will still read this story even if you guys aren't chosen. -.-"
 
Thank you guys so much for your never ending (and hopefully will always be) supports!

We love you guys! Saranghae! Aieru! Ich Leibe Dich! Te Amo! Wo Ai Ni! MNMK! Wub chu guys!

Mwah~ Mwah~ Mwah~ 
 
Vocabulary:
Legend: Word -> Meaning
MNMK -> Mahal na Mahal ko Kayo! or We love you guys very much!

And the face mask is like that of Kakashi's from Naruto!

Love, 
Yannie