♚♚ Chapter 3: Teaser #002 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

~Teaser #002~
 


 
Soft music was currently playing that ease everyone inside the mansion. The gentle sound drifted away in every inch of the silent house. Everyone closed their eyes and listened carefully. The tune was soft, gentle yet at the same time it emits a sad presence. Every maid, butler or anyone else inside for that matter, knows who is playing the piano. After all,  it was only her who can play the piano that good.
 
 
A maid reluctantly knocked on the door of the music room. She did  not want to disturb the young mistress' time alone  nor did she want for the piece to be interrupted. Even if she along with the other members of the household are afraid of the young mistress, Bella. But everyone else is more afraid of her. 
 
 
"Herrin" she bowed politely at Bella who stopped in the middle of her playing. "There's a phone call for you"
 
 
"Oh?" Bella answered without even looking at the maid who entered the room. "Tell him/her to call me later"
 
 
Gulping, the maid's forehead was suddenly covered with sweat. "H-Herrin" she stammered. "I-It's f-from M-Miss C-Cienne"
 
 
Bella suddenly stood up, a frantic look suddenly on her face. "R-Really?" 
 
 
The maid nodded and quickly, Bella took the phone from her hands and gave her a signal to go and almost immediately she went out and back to her duties. Bella turned around and locked the door before slumping at the bench in front of the grand piano. Sweat dripped down her face as she heard Cienne's voice from over the phone. "Yssa?"
 
 
Fighting back a gulp that she was to swallow, Bella managed to kept her voice smooth and calm. "Yes Cienne, mein leiber?"


"You do know you need to be back here by tomorrow right?" she asked.
 
 
"Err....Ummm...." Bella suddenly stammered and over the other side, Cienne's voice suddenly went sweet. "Yssa?"
 

"Err...I forgot" Bella sighed, she knew too well that whenever she used that tone, you cannot lie to her. As in really CANNOT lie to her. "Es tut mir leid"
 
 
"Oh? Wirklich?" Cienne's voice got deadly all of the sudden. "But...You NEED to be back by tomorrow"
 
 
"I'm sorry Cienne, but I can't go tomorrow maybe the next day. Urheber is throwing a party tonight. I need to attend it"


"...."
 
 
"Cienne?"
 
 
"...."
 
 
"Cienne, I'm truly am really genuinely and sincerely is sorry"
 
 
"You ARE going back now" Cienne's voice got authoritative.
 
 
"W-WAS!"


"You heard me, you are going back this instant...or else"


Bella turned pale. "Natürlich"


"Glad we have an understanding. See ya soon, Yssabella" With that, Cienne hanged up. Bella sighed and slumped down on her seat before calling a maid and told her to pack up her belongings and to tell someone to get the jet ready.
 
 
After three hours, she bid goodbye to everyone in the house and fled back to South Korea.


 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
Hello ! This is me, Yannie, again. 

Uwah~ I was so moved  by your comments and all of that. And please be reminded, that the closing date of the application is 2 days away from now.

We will choose the applicants on June 8.

We shall still accept applications on June  8, 4: 30 PM, GMT +8:00.

And since,  the author and I had already started going to school, we will be very busy then and will try to update during weekends.

Hope you like this chapter!~ Comment! Comment! Comment! Hehe~ 

Vocabulary:
(Not accurate, I got it from google)

Legend:
Word -> Language; Meaning
 
Herrin -> German; means 'Mistress'
Mein leiber -> German; means 'my dear'
Es tut mir leid -> German;  means 'I'm sorry'
Wirklich -> German; means 'Really'
Urheber -> German; means 'Father'
Was -> German; means 'What'
Natürlich ->German; means 'Of course'
 
Love,
Yannie