♚♚ Chapter 12: Teaser #010 ♚♚

♚ THEA ♚ ▒ ☑ STORY ONGOING ☑ ▒

 

~Teaser #010~
 

It was a very beautiful morning. So beautiful that everyone should be up and enjoying the weather. The very fine weather. But, inside a dorm ten figures were still snuggled into their very comfortable beds. Two figures who were up bright and early sighed as one. They already prepared their breakfasts and whatnot. Their breakfast composed of all  their favorite foods.
 
 
"Guys! Wake up!" the leaders Oh Chaerin and Sarah Lee shouted on top of their lungs for what seems to be the 12th time that day. Well what do you know, we've been calling out on the for twelve times already, one for each member. The leaders thought tiredly. 
 
 
It had already became a routine at their dorms. Each day, Chaerin and Sarah will be waking up very early about 5 am in the morning while the next members after them will wake up after 3 hours. Maybe 8 or past 8 in the morning they will come down.
 
 
"Will our jobs be always like this unnie?" Chaerin asked Sarah, who sighed as her response. "I don't really know"
 
 
Both looked at the clock on the wall. 8:15. They should be up soon.
 
 
"MORNING!" a group of voices chimed in ranging from cheerful to groggy ones. One by one, the members went downstairs. 
 
 
First was Lee Eunmi followed by Seong Yeongrin both gave cheerful smiles to their leaders who smiled back with equal enthusiasm. Next to them were Hana Ahn and Hyemin Ryu who rubbed their eyes sleepily before giving a wave to the present members. Minutes later, Arisu KangPark Min HiChanryung Lee, and Roxanne West came down with a sleepy smile. All members tapped their feet down on the floor impatiently. After another half-hour of waiting, Yssabella Kaiser and Francienne Carattere decided to show themselves. 
 
 
Everyone went into the dining table, before everyone else could touch their foods, Sarah gave them a look which made them pout in return. "Let us first pray and thank the Lord for giving us a new day to live" she said.
 
 
"In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Bless us o Lord and this your gifts, which we are about to receive from your bounty through Christ, our Lord. Our Father in heaven holy be Your name Your Kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven..."
 
 
"..Give us today our daily bread and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sins against us do not bring us to the test but deliver us from evil. Amen. In the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen"
 
 
After their prayer, everyone dug in to their meals. Each of them were enjoying their food of course, why would they not? After all, their favorite foods were laid down in front of them.
 
 
This was just a normal day at the Thea dorms, all of the members were close to each other now. They already treat each other as sisters despite their constant violent moments and whatnot. But hey, that's what makes them united, why take it away from them right?


 
 
Co-Author's Note 
 
As per request, the names will be revealed and so are the group positions and whatnot.

Anyways congratulations to the following:
Oh Chaerin ~ WindApple06
Sarah Lee ~ 20aiabeth
Lee Eunmi ~ ThunderMBLAQFan
Seong Yeongrin ~ LadyRed
Hana Ahn ~ winterliar
Hyemin Ryu ~ younggi
Arisu Kang ~ LoveLikeLucifer
Park Min Hi ~ pandagirl84 
Chanryung Lee ~ LEDLighterzz
Roxanne West ~ BlueVelvetCupcake
Yssabella Kaiser ~ Kevriel
Francienne Caratter ~ infernocaeli

Again, congratulations to you guys for being chosen.

To those who aren't chosen please pick a role from here:
We will be following first come first serve policy and also comment below
Managers (Available: 3; Taken:1)
~AraiVIP
Parca/Parcaes (Available: 4; Taken: 0)
Trainors (Available: 2; Taken: 1)
~katiekat77 (Dance Trainor)
Mystery Role (Available: 1; Taken: 1)
~VIPKagura

Anyways...
What do you guys think about this?
I will also be posting another chapter which is  about the programs.

Comments~ Comments~
 
Vocabulary:
Legend:  
Word/Phrase -> Language; Meaning
 
-*I don't think there are any need to translate*-

 

Love, 
Yannie

P.S.
To those who aren't chosen, all of your applications were  great really. But sadly, the other judges didn't like some parts of your applications and so do we but still, it was very hard to choose only 10 members. I hope that the minor roles will be able to make everyone interested.

Although we are not forcing you if you want to unsubscribe even it it hurts our pride as authors.