IX: Past

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in the convenience store deciding what drink the jerk would prefer. After staring at the bottles and cans for so long, the staff came to your side, getting impatient.

“What can I get you?”

She asked, sounding bored and tired after a day of work.

“I’m looking for a drink…”

You replied absentmindedly.

“Well, what kind of drink are you looking for? We have coffee, tea, fruit juices, sodas, milk, yogurt drink and soju. ”

Finally, you turned to make an eye contact.

“I’m looking for a drink that an arrogant, rich, jerk, stupid, bossy, despicable, evil, handsome guy would like to have.”

You answered without pausing to take a breath, clenching your fist in every word you said. And then you exhaled, trying to calm down. Thinking of him makes your blood boil. Jaejoong is unbelievable.

The staff took a step backward, confused of what you said.

She cleared and spoke with a small voice.

“I suggest you buy each kind of drink.”

“Right.” You replied brightly, frightening her with your change of mood.

You quickly dumped drinks in your basket and went to the counter to pay for it.

On the way home, you saw the car that Jaejoong used to get to your house.

You looked around if anyone is in sight. Fortunately, there’s no single soul on the street.

 You went over and kicked the car’s tire several times with your good foot.

Jerk, jerk, jerk! Stupid, arrogant Kim Jaejoong!

Unbeknownst your knowledge, Jaejoong is actually watching you.

He gasped when he saw you kicking the car.

He would have shouted “My baby!!!!” if that was his.

Good thing it wasn’t.

He watched you amusedly, laughing at your weirdness and funny way of revenge.

When you got back to your house, the door is locked. You can’t believe it. Kim Jaejoong locked you out of your own house?

What an irritating jerk.

You gathered your calmness and rapped the door with 3 knocks.

“Password?” Jaejoong shouted from the inside.

He dares to ask me for a password to my own house?!

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” You yelled in exasperation.

Jaejoong opened the door, peeking with the small opening.

“Password?” He repeated with a childish voice.

You tried to push the door open and kicked it several times. But Jaejoong’s a lot stronger than you. He stayed rock solid behind the door.

“Fine I shall offer you one clue.” He said, raising a finger.

“I don’t need your crazy clue!” You shouted, your temper rising.

“Keep it cool. One clue, take it or leave it.” Jaejoong bargained playfully.

“Just let me in, okay?”

“Fine, you’ll be staying out the whole night. Change of mind?” He aked, trying to tempt you into the game.

You sighed, battling over giving up to his immature games.“Okay, one clue.” You hung your head low, ashamed of allowing him to be superior over you with his stupid tricks.

“What relationship do you have with Infinite’s Kim Myungsoo? “ Jaejoong spoke slowly, his words full of curiosity and intrigue.

Your head snapped up as your eyes bulged out when your ears heard that name.“You saw the photograph…” You whispered.

Jaejoong just nodded, curiosity flaring as he saw your reaction.

“Password please?” He asked again, being pushy.

You sighed heavily, breaking the tension. “Friends.” You answered bluntly with a hint of melancholy that Jaejoong barely noticed. Jaejoong squinted his eyes at you, doubtful of your answer. “It doesn’t look like that to me. You two look very close.” He commented, trying to dig out more information.

“Friends. F-R-I-E-N-D-S.”

You repeated your answer, spelling it out to him and trying to convince him of the truth.

“That satisfies your question and that’s your password. Now, let me in.” You demanded for Jaejoong to let you in.

Although hesitant, he opened the door for you. You dropped the plastic bag on his foot, making him cringe in pain. “Yah! How many times are you planning to injure me?” Jaejoong said, rubbing his aching foot with his fingers.

You ignored him and went straight to your bedside table.

You grabbed the picture frame placed on top of it and shoved it inside the drawer.

“I didn’t give you a permission to touch my things and investigate in my house.” You crossed your arms to face Jaejoong. You didn’t notice until now that he is holding your big teddy bear.

You sighed and went to get it from him. You tried to snatch it but he suddenly hugged it.

“Give it to me now.” You commanded.

“No. I don’t wanna.” He said with a pout and ran to slump on your bed.

You picked up the plastic bags and muttered ‘’jerk.’’

“Just have your drink and leave. It’s late, it’s past 9.”

He turned to you and held out his palm, asking for a drink. You rolled your eyes and handed him the whole plastic bag.

With his other arm still hugging the teddy bear, he rummaged the plastic bag. He brought out the coke and eyed it disgustingly and grunted.

“What? What’s wrong with a soda?” You asked, irritated with his pickiness.

“I don’t drink coke.” He said with a pout.

“And why is that?”

“I passed out once when I drank one.” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter