XVIII: Yi Fan

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update T.T I was sooooo busy these past few weeks and I will be busier for the upcoming days because I have to review for college entrance exams. And classes starts on June 5 *kneels on the ground under pouring rain and looks up to the sky while crying and shouting "Whyyyy!?!?!?!" * This might be my last update for the month.///3 *sound effects of glass breaking. that's my heart.*

But don't worry, mommy loves you my babies! I will try my best to update as frequent as I can.

Lurrv,

-faye_lee

 

“Ge seems to be in a real good mood today…” Tao whispered to the bun who was as usual—eating buns. Xiumin observed his duizhang who is whistling happily while lining up for the food.

 

“I mwonder whuch widj hhurm. (I wonder what’s with him.)” Xiumin’s eyes followed the cheerful dragon as he sat on their usual table. When the two met eyes, Kris beamed at Xiumin.

 

The bun eyed him suspiciously and cocked a brow at Tao.” Dij dyou chwo mayke anodjeor childj shtufhfed chtwoy? (Did you two make another child stuffed toy?” He questioned with his mouth full.

 

“Eww, no.”Tao slapped the bun’s arm and eyed him disgustingly. “I won’t go that far unless it’s for Gucci bags.”

 

“Ughhk.” Xiumin shook his head in dismay and returned to munching his buns.

 

~~~flashback~~~

 

 Kris’s heart almost jumped out of his chest. And just as immediately, blood rushed to his cheeks realizing that the distance between the both of you is undeniably uncomfortable. You took a step back deliberately and can’t help the worsening shade of red appearing on your skin.

 

He just heard me scream like a psychotic person. He must think I’m crazy.Gaaaaaah!!!

 

You chewed on your lip unknowingly and was about to speak but Kris was first to say something. He placed his hand at the back of his neck and rubbed it embarrassingly.

 

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to… Uh… Err…“

 

“Eavesdrop?” You asked helpfully.

 

Eavesdrop. That word echoed in Kris’s mind. He was eavesdropping. And he couldn’t find a reasonable explanation for that. Why was he eavesdropping? He asked himself. He is guilty of the crime though.

 

“No…I was just passing by.” Kris lied smoothly. He didn’t want a notion of him being a gossip guy.

 

“I-I thought you were hiding behind the wall…Were you the one who laughed?” You asked with eyebrows pressing together suspiciously.

 

“O-of course not.” Kris cleared his throat, attempting to modify his voice. He looked away regrettably and cussed in his head. He isn’t able to get away this time.

 

“I can see. You’re really bad at lying.” You pointed out with a warm chuckle. The statement made Kris flush even more. His cheeks turned shades of pink.

 

“Was I?” He looked at you with a shy expression.

 

“Yes.” You nodded with another chortle.

 

“I’m sorry…you’re just…too interesting for me to ignore.”

 

“Interesting?” You scoffed at the word. “I think psycho would be the appropriate word instead.”

 

“Whatever you say.” Kris shrugged and sat on the steps of the staircase. He patted the space beside him, motioning you to sit. You slumped with a sigh and leaned on the railings.

 

“So, do you mind telling me why you were screaming?” Kris raised his thick brow at you with a playful smile evident on his lips.

 

You looked at him with lips pursed. Now that you’ve seen him closer, you remembered how many times you bumped into this guy these past few days. It occurred to you the first time you encountered him. It was a very rude first meeting. You bumped into him on your rush to the conference room.

 

And this morning, you bumped again into him and regretfully forgot his name. But despite that, he rushed to help you a while ago in dance class.

 

“You’re the guy who doesn’t like people who are forgetful with names.” You muttered softly, saying what you were exactly thinking.

 

Kris let out a gentle chuckle. “Let me clear that perception. I don’t usually dislike people who are forgetful like Lay. I was just disappointed at you because I think you’re unfair.”

 

“Unfair? What makes you say that?”

 

I can’t get you out of my head and I don’t know the reason behind that. I remember your face and name so clearly but it seems like you forgot mine. “I don’t know.” Kris said a different answer rather than voicing out his long thoughts and be asked for an explanation.

 

“That’s not good, you’re judging me.” You said with a pout.

 

Kris smiled at you’re effortless cuteness. “Sorry.”

 

“Anyway, do you remember my name now, ~~~ -ssi?” He asked hopefully.

 

“Now, it’s my turn to say sorry. You remember mine but I don’t remember yours. Sorry.” You said with an exhale and looked at him sheepishly.

 

As expected…Kris thought sadly but didn’t let transparency show that.

 

“I’m going to introduce myself to you for the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter