chapter 10

We Had It All .

Movie ?

 

You watched as he skillfully steered his car end first into the parking lot . 

' Alright , we are here . Lets hope they still have tickets ! ' He said cheerfully .

' It isn't school holidays yet and its only 5 . I actually think there will be plenty of seats ! ' You reassured him .

' And if there isn't ? Dinners on you kay ? ' He teased .

' What a gentleman . PFFT ' You complained .

' Joking silly . ' He flashed you his killer smile .

* OH NO PLEASE DONT SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT * Your heat beat faster .

You and L.Joe arrived at the cinema . Your eyes scanned through the movie times . 

' There's one at 7 PM .. Should we get that one then have dinner before the movie ? ' You suggested .

' Yeah , definitely ' He smiled at you . 

In return , you flashed him a smile too . 

' Hunger games for two at 7 PM . ' L.Joe told the counter girl . 

' That will be 7000 won . ' The counter girl informed .

You took out your ourse as you wanted to pay for your own ticket . 

' Here . ' L.Joe said , handing the girl his money . ' Its okay _____ . It's my treat . After all , I called you out ' He said , smiling at you .

' But i .... It's not nice to ... ' You stuttered .

' It's fine ____ ah . I can handle it ' He interrupted . 

' In that case , thank you Byunghyun . ' You thanked him , smiling brightly . 

' You're welcome ! ' He smirked at you . ' Are you in the mood for pizza ? ' He asked .

' Sounds good ! ' You agreed . * Its no free-going with him . Things seem to work without even planning * You thought to yourself .

You walked side by side to the pizza restaurant that he recommended . 

' The pizza's here is so good i swear . ' He said happily while pulling out your chair for you . 

' Thank you , gentleman ' You said obviously impressed by his manners . 

' I dont do this all the time . HEH ' He confessed . ' Only on special occasions '

' I seeee . ' You replied , feeling happy . ' Oh and order whatever you want . I'll eat anything except for raw onions . ' You added .

' Nice ! Do you like pineapples ? ' He questioned .

' How can anyone not like them on pizza ? ' You stated .

' Wow ! We have something in common ! Hyuna hates pineapples . ' He complained .

' Oh .. okay hahah ' You said , feeling kinda awkward . 

' Im sorry . She just was a burden to me . ' He cleared things up .

' Oh chill . All is good ' You replied .

He made the order and you guys chatted while waiting for the food . He always made sure you had your cup filled and tissues always in your reach .

* He really takes care of his date * You realized .

After you and L.joe finished eating , he called for the bill . You once again wanted to pay your share but he didnt allow you to .

' Yah Byunghyun . Dont be like that .. You're making me feel bad ' You explained .

' Its only normal for guys to pay for girls . Besides , it's a date . ' He said , wrapping his arms around your shoulders .

' O..o..okay . Fine . Thank you , really ' You shyly thanked him . Blushing like mad .

He saw your red cheeks and dropped his hands . ' You're too cute ____ . ' He complimented .

' Oh ? ' You looked at him with your pink cheeks . He brushed your cheeks with his finger . 

' AISH . Sorry ! ' You immediately realized and dropped your head . 

' Don't be shy ____ ! It's a compliment ! ' He said , laughing .

' Ne ne , let's go in before we miss the starting . ' You suggested , trying to make him forget your emberrassing moment .

' Okay lets . ' He agreed .

You guys proceeded to the theather hall . He was walking next to you till you suddenly stopped . 

' Whats the matter ? ' He asked .

' Im sorta ... kinda ... afraid of the dark .. ' You stuttered .

' Hahaha relax . Come here . ' He laughed and walked over to you . He grabbed your hand and brought you in with him .

* OMO . Why is my heart beating so fast ! * You nervously felt your heart beat faster . 

He found your seats and took care of you till you were seated . 

' Thank you Byunghyun ! I really just cant see in the dark ! ' You thanked him , flattered .

' It's nothing . I dont want you falling down the steps ! ' He teased . 

The movie started and you two were engrossed in the movie . 

* Oh my . Its really cold here even with my jacket on . * You started shifting in your seat to out your hands under your thighs to keep them warm . 

He looked at you and whispered ' Are you feeling cold ? ' 

' Yeah , a little ' You said , smiling emberrassed .

' Come here ' He said while lifting his arm over your head and placed it behind your back , bringing you into a hug . 

You just stunned and acted normal . But inside , your heart was beating so fast . * OHMIGOD . Is this really happening ? * You thought .

He just continued holdng you throughout the movie .

* I really hope i dont jump at some sudden loud scene . Please , Dont make me jump ! * You prayed hard .

Suddenly the scene showed a lion pouncing towards the main character with loud background music . You jumped in your seat .

' WHOOAAAA ! ' You whispered your scream while shutting your eyes .

He looked at you and laughed , hugging you tighter . 

' Hehehe ... ' You smiled at him sheepishly .

* OH GOD . i'll kill my own kids before they are borned . * You threathened yourself .

After the movie , you guys exited the movie hall and went outside for normal air since the aircond almost froze you to death .

' The movie was really good ! Cant believe i finally watched it ! ' You hummed .

' Agreed ! ' He said . Holding his hand out for a high - five which you responded to .

' So , _____ . I was wondering if you would want to catch another movie with me tomorrow ? ' 

' Hmmm , sure ! ' You agreed .

' Alright ! ' He said happily .

He sent you home after that . You thanked him for the whole date , especially the meal he paid for . 

' Bye ____ ! ' He said to you , pulling you into a warm hug . 

' Bye ! See you tomorrow ! ' You answered . 

You went into your room , remembering all your failed moments that emberrassed you . Your phone rang , indicating a message . You walked ove to pick it up .

- Thanks ____ for today . I really had fun . I hope you had a good time ! - 

* OMOOMO he texted me first ! * You jumped around your room exitedly .

- Sure , Thank you for today too ! I really had a good time :) - You replied after you've calmed down . 

- Glad to know that . I'll see you tomorrow alright ? :) Sleep tight ! Goodnight :) - He sent back . 

- You sleep well too (: Goodnight ! - You replied back . 

That night , You fell asleep feeling happy like a 4 year old recieving a bag full of candies . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT ? :D