Chapter 11

We Had It All .

Second Movie .

 

You woke up the next day to hear your phone ringing like a mad cow . You rolled over and squinted your eyes to look at your phone . 

' OHMIGOD ! ' You screamed . ' Hello ?! IM SO SORRY I OVERSLEPT JUT GIMME 20 MINUTES ILL BE READY ' You hurriedly babbled into the phone .

' HOLD UP ITS FINE I JUST WOKE UP TOO ' L.Joe replied you hurriedly too .

' OH GOSH . You scared me ! ' You said , relieved .

' I'll see you in 20 minutes then ! ' He said relieved too .

' Okay ' You answered .

* WHEW THANK GOD * 

You quickly pushed off your sheets and ran into the bathroom . * It's fine , im superwoman . I can get ready on time * You reassured yourself . You quickly stepped into the shower , brushed your teeth and went back into your room to change when your phone rang .

' HELLO ? ' You picked up .

' Hey , im done already . I'll come get you now ? ' L.Joe's voice burned in your head .

' ITS ONLY BEEN 10 MINUTES ! YOU SAID 20 MINUTES ! IM NOT SUPERWOMAN ! ' You snapped back at him .

' OKAY ILL COME IN ANOTHER 10 MINS ! ' He snapped back at you .

You hung up and quickly blow dried your hair and applie light make up . Then you opened your closet .

' WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR ! ' You panicked  , digging through your pile of clothes .

' Fine , ill just wear this ! ' You picked out your clothes skillfuly . 

' Okay . Now i'll just wait for him ' You said right before you hear a honk outside your house . ' Just on time ! ' 

' Hello ! I'm so sorry im late ! ' You apologized to L.Joe . 

' Its okay . i just woke up to ' He smirked . ' Hey ! We are wearing almost the same thing ! ' L.Joe announced .

' Eh ? You're wearing a blazer too ! ' You said , laughing with him .

' Yeah ! We totally match each other now ! ' He said , smirking at you .

' Hahaha yes , yes we do ! ' You agreed . Conversations between you two became less awkward already .

' So , off to the movies ? ' He asked . 

' Yeah ! Sure . ' You agreed .

You two did the same thing as yesterday and went into the movies , him guiding you to your seat as he remembers that you are afraid of the dark . You seem more comfortable with him already .

* Luckily i have my blazer today . Or else i would freeze like yesterday * 

' Are you cold ? ' He asked .

' Not as bad as yesterday . I'm smarter today . ' You said , beeming a bright smile . 

' You're funny _____ . ' He said , pinching your cheeks . 

You stuck your tongue out at him and continued watching the movie . Just when the movie was reaching the , you noticed he kept staring at you . You looked at him occasionally from the corner of your eyes to see if he was still staring . Indeed he was . But you ignored it and focused on the movie till he muttered in your ear .

' ..................... you ? ' was all you heard him say . Distracted from the movie , you turned your head towards him .

Suddenly you saw his face coming closer to you and his warm lips planted on yours . He placed is hands on your cheek and the other behind you . He kissed you gently . You closed your eyes , stunned at first but returned his kiss after .

You pulled away not long after , looking at each other , he smiled at you warmly and you both continued watching the movie , cuddling .

After the movie , you guys decided to grab some dessert . Walking side by side , He reached out his hand and grabbed yours , placing his fingers between yours . You blushed till your face changed to a whole shed of pink .

' We look like a couple , dont we ? ' He smirked at you , enjoying the moment .

' N..Ne .... ' You shyly smiled at him , happy as hell .

After getting an ice cream that is big enough for you both to share , L.Joe brought you back to the car . 

' _____ ah , come with me to hang out with my friends in Dexlab cafe tonight ? I'll introduce you to my friends ! ' He suggested .

' Ahhhh do they mind ? If they dont , i dont mind going . ' You said , smiling at him . 

' No , they dont ! They want to meet you too . ' He said .

' They know about me ? ' You asked , curious .

' Ive told them about you ' he replied .

' I see ... ' You said , surprised .

So he drove to Dexlab cafe and had his car parked in the basement . You two waited in the car while his friends were on the way . 

' Open your mouth . ' He said while trying to feed you ice cream .

' Ahhhh ' You said while opening your mouth . Instead of feeding you nicely , he smothered the ice cream all over your mouth , dirtying your lips . 

' YAHHHHH ! ' You shouted and decided to take revenge . You did the same to him but targetted his nose . 

You laughed , feeling a little bad , you took a tissue to wipe it of his nose while he stood there laughing you both your mess . 

After wiping his nose , he looked at you and came in closer to the ice cream off your lips . * second lip contact  ! * 

You looked at him , shy . 

' ____ you look really pretty today . ' He said , smiling at you .

' Sugarcoating everything eh ? ' You questioned , laughing . ' Thank you thought . Very flattered . ' 

He said nothing but instead looked at you like you were someone he loved for years .