Chapter 1

We Had It All .

Orientatation

' What do i wear ? im so nervous Ji-Eun ( IU ) ! '  You screamed over skype . ' What if people looked at me like im some unfasionable freak ? '

' Relax  ___ ! You're enrolling in a Mass Comm college . Nobody would bother what you wear ! My friends say the people there are pretty slack . so im not gonna worry bout what i wear . ' IU said comforting you .

IU has been your best friend since you were 12 . You know each other inside out and never could fight and not talk for one day . 

' How bout this ? ' you questioned , walking back to the camera view . This time you were wearing a white lace overall shirt and shorts .

 

' Yeah that looks great ! Now ____ , Please quit changing . You've tried on your whole closet . I'll come get you in 10 mins okay ? PLEASE BE READY BY THEN . or i'll drive off without you ' IU said teasingly .

' Yes ma-am ! ' You nodded in front of the camera and ended the call . You then proceeded to put a quick layer of foundation , blush and lipgloss on . 

Its funny how IU got her liscence first without you . * Appa always tried to push back the date for me to take mine . Maybe he's worried i'd be a wreckless driver * you thought to yourself . 

Not long after , you heard a honk outside your house . ' IM COMING ! ' you shouted . Not like she could hear you since she was in the car . ' ugh im so retarded ' You exclaimed to yourself . Then you grabbed your stuff and entered the car .

College day one , here we go . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First few chapters will be kinda boring . But it gets better i guess :]