Chapter 2

We Had It All .

Registration 

' Yaa you said you weren't going to bother bout what you wear to college ! ' you said , shocked to IU seeing her wear a dress . 

' Hey it's human nature to feel so very nervous on their first day . i swear we would downgrade to sweatshirts and shorts after sometime ' said IU defending herself as she looks at the senior students wearing sweatshirts and shorts .

You didnt complain as she looked really cute in that dress . She always pulls off that look . 

As you enter the college , many chairs were layed out infront of you . There were beanbags on the floor and the aircon was nice and cooling . 

' Wow , i could live with this ! ' you told IU who was also amazed by the college ambience . 

You and IU took a seat on the empty chairs and soon , the orientation started . Many talks and experiences , advises and imformations were given on the first half of the orientation , The second half soon came .

' Get into groups of 6 and take a corner of the gallery each ! ' The MC said enthusiasticlly into the mic . ' Once you've done that , you are required to hold hands in a circle and tangle yourselves up and untangle yourselves again without letting go of each others hands . The objective of this game is to get close and make friends with each other ! ' she continued .

' Ji -Eun ah ! Let's group up with them ! ' You said while pointing at the group of people on your right . ' They look friendly enough ' 

IU nodded in agreement . As you were getting up , Your eyes caught on a guy who was tall judging your height and his, and fit . * whoa . He's so good looking ... But he's so tall . i dont want to stand next to him * Just then ,  A girl walked up to him and grabbed his hand . * Oh ... sigh . what a waste * 

IU caught you staring at that that guy and whispered ' Sigh , girls like us can never get handsome guys like those . ' 

'i guess you're right ' you agreed to her . 

A tour was offered around the college for your intake . After the tour , the orientation was over . You and IU decided to sit down at Buttercup Cafe outside your college gallery . 

' I'll check our schedule ' said IU while stuffing nachos in . 

' ne ! ' you answered while looking up .

Just then , this handsome tall mysterious guy walkes pass you with his shades on . The picture was perfect till you saw him holding his girlfriends hand . 

' Oppa ! I want some ice cream . Could you get them for me ? ' His girlfriend said while tugging on his arm like a child . 

' Ah ? ne ne , i'll get them for you . ' He said without a tone of annoyance . 

* He's such a gentleman * you thought while eating your nachos .

' Yah , ____ . Let's go shoppping for some casual T- shirts so we dont overdress in college ' IU snapped you back into reality .

' Ne , lets go . ' You answered smiling at her .

* There's just something about him . He's cute really . I wonder why is his girlfriend slightly fat . Okay i should shut my thoughts up *