Chapter 7 (final)

My UNbreakable Love for Zelo

"Stay with me tonight" Zelo said looking directly in your eyes.

"Y-y-yahh... stop kidding around" you said with a nervous laugh

"Who said i'm kidding?" he said still not letting go your wrist

"Let me tell you, if i stay with you here tonight i might get sick too. Dont you know youre contagious?! tch!"

"So?"

"What do you mean so? DUM DUM!!??!!"

"please"

Aigoo... should i stay with him? i mean, i like him right? one night wouldnt hurt right? there's nobody watching us anyways right? OKAYY... I'LL STAY WITH HIM BUWAHAHAHA. You thought

"Fine! but only for tonight. Hold on, i'll just get some medicine and prepare you something to eat" you said as you pulled out from his grip. "Arasseo, naega gidaligeoya nurse sooyeon" he said as you were walking out.

After half an hour the porridge you were making was finished. You got a medicine from one of the cabinets and entered zelo's room. "Yahh... your porridge is ready" you said

"Oh, okii" he said then you placed the tray at his lap and sat on one of the chairs. after a few minutes you looked at him "arent you gonna eat?" you said "the porridge is getting cold"

"feed me" he whined

"crybaby!" you hissed

Then you staretd to feed him. by the time the porridge was finished, Zelo drank his medicine and immedately fell asleep. You stared at him in amazement. So... you just have a tough image on outside huh? you may be good at fast rapping but youre a crybaby junhong. A stupid, idiotic, tall, cute crybaby. You are the opposite of your public image. But your outside image is the one i always see and that's why i.. i... like you. and now, now that i look at you now that i see the real you. Your'e different. I should be dissapointed by now and yet... i still took care of you..

Junhong, what have you done to me? Shouldn't i change my bias by now? But why... why am i still right here and staring at you. you thought while staring at him

Slowly, you felt your eyelids getting heavy and suddenly you went to dreamland.

The next morning you found yourself laying down in your bed. You suddenly rose up from your bed and went outside of your room. You spotted zelo in the kitchen preparing breakfast "what do you think youre doing?" you asked

"uh... cooking?" he answered

"dude!! youre sick!" you said in english

"I'm all better" he replied back in english

You gasped in shock. you didnt know he could also speak english "ha! you thought i couldnt speak english huh?" he said, you then gave him a death glare which made him shut up. "khoumane!!" (stop it) you said. "Stop what?" he replied. "the freakin cooking!! your sick!! you should be in bed!" you argued.

"but im all better now" he said with an angelic smile. "Now go sit in the table and breakfast will be ready in a minute" You did as he told, then both of you ate breakfast with smiles on your face.

Just like that, the 2 weeks have already gone by. Your relationship with zelo grew and so did your feelings. You realized that your love for him is unbreakable even if his public image is the opposite of the real him. This night is the last night of you two being in the same house. You are in your room packing when Zelo came in.

"So..." he said as he sat in your bed

"uhm... " you said having nothing to say

S I L E N C E

"are you going back to new york tommorow?" he blurted out

"yeah, after the press conference" you answered not even looking at him

"oh"

"why? you sad? you gonna miss me?" you teased

"mwo?! yah... even if you go to outer space for 500 years i wont miss you"

"gurae?"

"oh, guraeeeeehhh!!!"

"fine then" you made a face

"tch!" he then left your room.

After that, you cleaned yourself and lied down on your bed. Hours passed by and you still cant fall asleep. So, you decided to take a stroll on the shore. While walking, you saw a familiar figure walking on your direction "zelo?" you whispered to yourself.

Your prediction was right, it was zelo. He was looking directly into your eyes as he took steps closer and closer to you while you just stood there. He leaned closer and closer until your noses touched. He leaned for the last time and gave you a 3 second kiss wrapping it up with the words "i love you"

he left you there. standing. all alone. clueless. After a few minutes catching up to what happened you also went back and went to sleep.

Morning came. it was time to leave. you fixed yourself and ready to go. While zelo, was already waiting inside the van. When you went inside, neither both of you said a word. In the airplane flight the atmosphere was still the same. By the time that both of you arrived at Seoul you guys immediately went to the press conference.

All the scandals, the rumors, the misunderstandings. They were all clearly explained. After 2 hours the conference finally finished. You looked at Zelo who looks really tired. He was just sitting there, emotionless. "junhong, we need to talk" you said then he nodded.

You were now at a graden at the back of the hotel where the conference was held. "What do you wanna talk about" zelo said. "about last night..." you said "what about it?" he asked lookign annoyed. "You said you love me" you said nervously "so what if i did?"

"dont be like this!!" you yelled "stop being so.. so.. outside zelo!!" He made an annoyed face "Im asking you.. do.. you... really... love me?"

"so what if i do? you dont like me anyways"

"is that what you think?"

"thats the truth"

"i love you too.."

"you do?"

"yeah"

"but even if we both love each other, we are still too young and we are in the place of where everyone watched every move we do"

"plus, we are too far apart"

"I think we should wait"

"okay... but you need to promise me something"

"anything"

"promise that your feelings wont change.. yakso?"

"yakso"

"you better wait for me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will... even if it takes forever.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is Okay

After 2 weeks. Both Zelo and Shereene held a press conference where they explained everything. So, i guess we are the ones who misunderstood Shereene so i would like to apologize. Shereene if you are reading this, i would like to say im sorry. After the press conference, Shereene immeadiately went back to NYC to film commercials and new movies and also to come to the premiere of her new movie "totally, not yours" with her co-star Blake Hales. I also heard that Shereene has a lot of movies coming up and commercials so i wish her good luck. So, now Korea is at peace. Meanwhile, Zelo is also busy with schedules because of the sudden rise of popularity. Talk about always being mentioned in American magazines. B.A.P is now currently promoting their new song "Crash" which is different from the fierce image they had. They were also scheduled to perform on this year's Kcon in Los Angeles. Is it possible that the two will meet? I dont think so. because Shereene is all the way at the other side of the Country. So now, Everything is back to normal and everything is okay.

 

 

 

End.

 


A/n:

Finally, i finished this fic xD

Thank you for all my subbies and readers

im also very sorry for my slow and short updated

but fortunately, we made it!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

        see you guys whenever hahah xD

once again from the bottom of my heart.... kamsahmnida! ^.^

 

                                                                      Lanngurl123

                                                                         9/7/12

                                                                          9:16pm