Chapter 6

My UNbreakable Love for Zelo


And so.. here i am. Napping under the hot sun in the porch. When suddenly someone blocked the sun in front of my face. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Zelo standing there. “uhmm.. can i help you?” i asked politely. He seemed annoyed of me.. How do i know? psh! well just looking at his facial expression you could really see it. uh-oh.

“We need to talk” he said.

“okay” i said sitting up “what you wanna talk about?” i asked him

“oh you know what i wanna talk about!” he beamed at me

“uhmm.. no. i. do. not.” i answered

“ugh! why must you be so clueless?!” with that, he walked out of the porch and went to the kitchen. I heard him opening the cabinets and the fridge. Finally, he went out of the kitchen and went to the front door.

He turned the doorknob but it was locked. “It’s locked!” he said angrily.

I stood up from my seat and went over where Zelo is. I tried to open the door but it is really locked. “Well i guess you can’t go out either.” i said with a i-guess-you-can't-do-anything-about-it face.

“I’ve had it!!!” he said raising his voice “if it wasn't for you constantly hitting me on that tv show we won't be here!! we would have something to eat!! I wouldn’t be stuck with you and this stupid house either!!!!”

Ouch. That hurts the most even when the whole Korea hates me. Suddenly, I felt a tear rushed down my left cheek. “I.. I didn’t mean it that way... I-I” he said stuttering.

I’m trying to say something but nothing is coming out from my mouth. I clenched my fist and finally, I said something “You really hate me huh?” i said trying to smile with tears flowing out of my eyes “You're right. I mean if i didnt hit you, you would be with your hyungs and practicing and playing with them. I’m sorry. Dont worry after 2 weeks you won’t be seeing me or hearing me from anywhere anymore so just try to endure it for now okay? oh and also i’m sorry for hitting you. You have every right to blame me, and be mad at me. I’m sorry”

With that, I went to my room and covered myself with my blanket. Burrito style. The next thing know is when i woke up. The sun had already set. I checked the time and it was 7:18 pm. I jumped out from my bed and brushed my teeth. I went to the living room to check if he was there. but he wasnt. I went looked at his room and the kitchen and the bathroom but still there was no sign of him.

Just then i saw a post it note on the front door.

They unlocked the door. Went out for a swim

                                          -The person you hate

Oh so he went out for a swim huh? But is’nt it high tide at this hour? According to his info.. he can’t swim ver well.. uh-oh something might happen to him!! I opened the door and rushed down to the shore. I was right something did happen. He’s drowning... OMO!!!! I quickly ran to the water to save him.

When i got him i placed him on the sand and performed CPR. I pinched his nose ready to do mouth-to-mouth i stopped but i didnt hesitate because this is saving my bias’ life for god sake!! and so.. I did it..

After a few pumps and kissing giving oxygen he finally spat out the water and opened his eyes. “thank goodness youre alive!!” i said and hugged him. “yah~ jakkaman.. i can’t.breathe.”

“oh im so sorry” i apologized “Can you stand?” i asked

“yeah”

with that, I assisted him back to the house. Thank goodness, nobody saw us because if they did it will cause a big scandal.

When we got to the house, he laid down on the couch and kept on coughing “Yah~gwaenchana?” i asked him

“y *cough* yes”

“aigoo.. hold on i’ll just prepare a hot chocolate” i replied. While i was preparing the hot water i gave him a towel. When the hot water was ready i mixed it with the powder. Then i gave it to Zelo.

“Kumawo” he said taking the cup from me. “It’s nothing” i replied.

I then sat at the coffee table in front of him. “Yah~ dont you hate me? why are you taking care of me?” he asked

“I... I dont... hate you” i admitted

“Then why did you hit me on the show?” he questioned

“Because you called that fan dirty and you pushed her”

“I didnt call her dirty. And i pushed her because she was about to kiss me”

“Then why did you tell that pd that you touched something dirty?”

“I touched a gum”

“Oh.. so that explains it”

“so... are we cool now?”

“Yeah”

 

I smiled at him as he drank his hot choco. With that, we both went to sleep. Later that night sounds woke me up. It was coming from Zelo's room. Uh-oh... is it what i think it is? i just hope its not.

I turned th doorknob and pushed the door open. There, I saw zelo.. really red and panting. I walked up to him and touched his forehead. it was burning hot!

"yah~ you have fever"

"umma~" he murmured

"Zelo.. wake up" i said tapping his shoulder

"ummaaaa~~~"

"YAHH~~"

suddenly, he sat up panting really hard "Zelo, you got a fever" i said. He looked very weak and...pale.. "Jakkaman, i'll look for medicines in the cabinet" just when i was about to leave he grabbed my wrist.

"Mwo?"

 

 

 

 

"Stay with me tonight"

 

 

 


A/N:

HEEEYYYOO!!!

I got a 4 day weekend so i'm going to update again later today or maybe tommorow haha~
Lemme ask you guys something:

 

do you guys want me to end the story for the next chapter or the chapter after that?? hehe pleaasee answer so that i know how to type the next chappiee^^

 

                                  THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!

EVEN THOUGH I RARELY UPDATE....