Chapter 1

My UNbreakable Love for Zelo

Andwaeh.... no... noo... NOOO!!! i can't miss it!!! defenitely can't!!! Nooooo!!!! I need to watch it!! I have to!! aigoo... no... it's 7:59 am i still have a few seconds to spare. You can do this Jung Sooyeon!! Fighting!!

I ran and ran and ran until finally, I reached it!! The editing room! "Excusme!!! i need a computer, NOW!!" i yelled out as i kicked the door open. Everybody's eyes was as big as an egg then pointed at an available computer. I immediately went to the pointed computer. I checked the time and it's 8:00 just in time.

I went into youtube and there it was, B.A.P's Music Video for Power! I clicked play and watched it. Bang Yongguk came out and started singing then after a few parts from the other members he finally had a solo.

Hwa hwan, hwan bicheul garin jadeuri burineun hwapo (Two shot)
Akmareul ppaedeureo dalmeun gyeodeureun maeil gasigeul jitgo (Three shot)
Jeong uiraneun gamyeoneul sseo geue matseo ssauneunge nae Ego (Four shot)
Rideume matchwo teure bakhin geotdeureun amudo moreuke da kkaebusyeo
Whoa
Ijen umjigil sigani dwaesseo

Zelo rapped as i watched him smiling really big. After a few minutes the music video finished "kkyyaaahh!!!! that was awesome!!!" i screamed out. "best three minutes of my life!!"

Then i noticed that everybody's eyes were on me, I suddenly felt the tense coming up in my body this is soo awkward "Sorry for the trouble and.... thank you for letting me use this computer... ok.. gotta go bye!!!" I said to the staffs. With that, i ran out from the editing room and to my trailer.

The coordinator stylist was already there waiting for me. "Sheereene, where have you been? you know we still have to shoot the last scene!" The coordinator said with her hands crossed

"I am sooo sorry, i just had to watch that music video!!" I explained

"Fine, but this is the last time youre gonna fo that" The coordinator replied as she started to fix my hair.

She applied make up on my face and dressed me up in a cute outfit.

blonde, fashion, girl, hair, model

That's how i looked like when she finished dressing me up. With that, she left my trailer and left me there alone. I quickly grabbed my ipod and listened to B.A.P's songs. Then suddenly i heard a voice from outside that said "Shereene!! five more minutes!!"

"'kay thanks!" i replied okay, 5 minutes? haha can still listen to one more song With that, I listened to warrior dancing inside my trailer. When the song finished i placed my ipod on my drawer and headed outside.

I went to the filming area and greeted everyone, "oh good! Shereene's here" said the director "okay, everybody!! let's start!"

With that, we filmed the last scene of my upcoming movie in theatres. I said my lines and had a couple of NG's but the director doesnt seem to mind. The filming went on for a moment when finally, the director said cut.

"Thank you everyone!" i said. finally, finished filming!! ahahhahah

I went back to my trailer and changed my clothes. I packed my things and walked to my mom's car. While i was walking a bunch of paparazzi's were taking pictures of me, then came the reporters asking me a bunch of questions.

"Shereene!! Shereene!!" all of them said

"There had been rumors that you have been really obsessed with korean music, is it true?" one of the reporters said

"Is it true that you and your co-star Blake Hales are dating?" another question from another reporter

"How was filming the movie?"

"Do you have any plans after filming?"

"Is it true or a rumor that youre so fond of the korean singer zeelo"

Oh no, he didn't! how dare he pronounce zelo wrong!! "it's Zelo! not zeelo!" i answered them and continued walking.

I opened my mom's car and went inside "hey mom" i said burrying my face into my hands. "what's wrong honey?" my mom asked. Then i pointed outside showing the reporters.

"oh" replied umma. With that, we drove away from the filming site and headed to our house.

beautiful, expensive, home, house, luxurious

 

The next day

"It's Zelo! not Zeelo!!"

We spotted the popular teen star Shereene yesterday after she finished filming  her upcoming movie "Totally, not yours" a lot of questions were asked, but she refused to respond. But one of our reporters asked about Zelo. A rapper/vocalist and a member of a boyband called "B.A.P" in Korea. We asked "Is it true or a rumor that youre so fond of the korean singer zeelo?"  then an unbelievable reply came from our dear Shereene "It's Zelo! not Zeelo!" she didn't answer our question instead she continued walking. So what do you think? Is our Shereene really fond of Korea's singer Zelo? or Something's going on?

-Poppie Beat Magazine

"Would you explain what this is?!" my agent said as i was reading the article. "uhmm.... an article about me?" i guessed

"Not just an article!! it's an article that could ruin you image!!! your a start Shereene, youre at the top!! that's why everybody is waiting for your one single mistake so they could bring you down!! and you know that!! everyone is watching you Shereene.... Everybody"

"I know, bu-"

"no but's!!! fix this problem, NOW!!"

"fine, fine, fine, chill"

With that, my agent setted up a press conference for me to get a chance to explain the 'zelo scandal' that's going on right now. Even Korea is talking about me. aigoo... I haven't even met Zelo and now he got a bad impression of me TT-TT

I dressed up and did a messy bun. I headed to the venue and saw a lot of reporters than i had expected. Some of them even came from Korea just to ask questions. "Hi, good morning!" i greeted all of them with a smile.

And then... it started "Shereene, Shereene, Shereene, Shereene" they said and i could only understand ejhfduohfjecdsndef seriously, why cant they ask questions one at a time?!

"yes, the reporter with the gray sweater over there" i pointed out

"Is there something going on with you and Zelo?" the reporter asked

"uhmm no"

"Shereene, shereene, shereene" they started again

"yes, the reporter in the back"

"what kind of relationship do you have with Zelo?"

"nothing i'm just a fan of him because i love kpop"

"shereene, shereene, shereene"

"the one in the black sweater in front"

"then does that mean you have a crush on Zelo?"

"uhmm... that question is a little personal sooo... i cant answer that"

"So you DO like him!!!!!!" one of the reporters yelled out

then the press conference turned into a chaos everybody was eager to ask me questions about zelo. Zelo here Zelo there. They only want me to say one thing and that is to tell them that "yes, we are dating" Well, i wish we were but wer'e not! and that's the thing i want the most in my life that i could never get.

Yes, he noticed me now because of this scandal but even if he likes me our relationship won't work out. He lives in Korea and i'm all the way here in NYC. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sure that if i get home today my agent and my mom will yell at me.

So i have decided to do one thing.... and that is....

 

 

 

Stop liking Zelo and Stop being a kpop fan....