Chapter 5

My UNbreakable Love for Zelo

SHEREENE HOLDING ANGERS FOR B.A.P's MAKNAE ZELO?!

Yesterday the show's guest stars were Shereene and Zelo. I guess that their managers thought that this will be the best way to make these rumors clear but... uh-uh!! These only made things worse. The first half of the show went very smoothly. Not until a fan asked our Zelo if she has any feelings for Shereene. Zelo simply answered "it's a secret" looking at Shereene's expression during this time, it seems like she wasnt very happy about this answer. After a few questions a fan asked Zelo if he had any likes or dislikes while he was in the middle of answering, Shereene stood up from her seat, grabbed a pillow and started to hit Zelo. Zelo didnt fight back and just keep on puttinghis face behind his arm for defense. Suddenly, Shereene stopped and looked at the aufience. The Show's host then excused for a commercial break. What do you think Korea? Is Shereene really outraged by Zelo? But what about Zelo? does he feel the same thing? Not so fast... We all thought the same thing at first but i guess the joke's on us, these two stars or at least one of them is holding angers for the other. I wonder what’s going to happen next.

Comments:

@gillybleehh: I thought Shereene was really nice but now im starting to hate her

@xiaobeanie: WHAT DID ZELO EVER DO TO YOU SHEREENE?!! WHY?! WHY?????!!

@ilovekpop: I watched the whole show and this article is just making Shereene look bad. I was watching the show and when Shereene was hitting zelo she was saying about a fan that zelo hated so much. So i think Shereene was just defending that fan because she wouldnt hit him if he didnt do anything wrong

@Seunghyun_wifeeyy: @ilovekpop YAHH!! You just cant accept the fact that angelic double faced shereene is now a stupid f***ing devil!!

@ilovekpop: @senghyun_wifeeyy: But it’s true!! I was at the show!!

@Seunghyun_wifeeyy: @ilovekpop I was at the show too and i didnt see it you liar!! Get your facts straight you weren’t the only audience!

@ilovekpop: @Seunghyun_wifeyy: you know what i saw what i saw!! And my facts are right!! I’m not gonna fight with you cause it’s stupid! What you gonna do? Caps lock me? Tch!

@malili: O_o FAN WAAARRR!!!!

@sandyykuhh: bwahahah where’s the popcorn when you need it? kekekeke

                 ……………………………

 

Continuation:

Your POV

I.Shereene.Jung.Died.Yesterday. I have no idea what I did. Why did I even hit him in the first place? Oh yeah, that’s right it’s because of that fan. Wow.. one fan and my whole life is over. I can’t believe it. I have no face to show the world, I cant even get out of this hotel room because if I did fans no wait.. anti-fans will bash at me. Eottokke??!! And now.. my ultimate crush hates me! Wait.. what am I saying? He’s a jerk!! Gahh!! Why cant I stay mad at him!!

Suddenly, my manager went inside my room “Shereene, if you want your life to be fixed, come with me!" she said. "oh come on Phoebe, it's over. Everyone hates me" i said weakingly. "I'm just going to have a plastic surgery, change my name to Liang Cheng ah and live in the mountains of China and stay there for the rest of my life and not get married or any kids or grandkids!! MY LIFE IS OVERR!!!" i whined

"That is why you need to come with me" she said "FFIIIINEEEE" i said unwillingly. With that, i changed my clothes and came with her.

We soon arrived in a building and we went inside. We went to the 3rd floor and i saw the sign TS entertainment. TS? that sounds pretty familiar. We went inside this double-doored room and inside was a big table surrounded by office chairs and then i realized that we were in a meeting room. Just then a lady walked in and said "Mr. Kim will be with you in a minute"

"okay, Thank you" said Phoebe, my manager

After a minute the so called 'Mr. Kim' came in with Zelo wait.. what?! Z-E-L-O?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO!!!!!! I then quickly stood up and bowed "Sorry for yesterday!!" I saw Zelo having a smirk on his face uwahh!! so cutee!! what ami saying? snap out of it Shereene!! Just snap out of it! he's mad at you!

Both of them sat down including me and Phoebe. Zelo sat across of me. "i'll get right to the point." said Mr. Kim "The reason i called you here is to fix your problems. Both of you shall go to the isolation house"

I looked at Zelo and his eyes are big as an owl's "i-isolation house?" i stuttered "it's a secret house in Jeju island for celebrities who fights with each other that's caught on camera" Zelo pointed out

"This will help you improve your relationship and not fight anymore and stop this problem" mr kim said

"how long will they stay in there?" Phoebe asked

"3 weeks"

"3 weeks?!!? no, it's not possible we have to go back to L.A. in 3 days. Shereene has a sitcom and series to shoot"

"Think about it miss Thomas, who would want to work with a celebrity full of haters?"

"fine, i'll just tell the director to push back the date"

"okay, Zelo and Shereene you guys leave tommorow at 6am.. SHARP!

woah woah woah woah wait.. let me just get this clear

 

 

 

 

I'm going to stay with zelo for 3 weeks in a house?! just the two of us?!

 

 


A/N: sorry for late update :(