Chapter 8

Mystic Ocean

Donghae:I looked at my watch it was seven clock pm,I looked outside the window and see the full moon coming up slowing as I closed the blinds again.I need water and fast as my first scale came on my right leg.I walked downstairs and tooked a bottle of water out of the fridge and drinked the water slowly.I kept looking at the time and five more scales are on my right leg and my left leg.

You:Donghae where are you

Donghae:Im down here in the kitchen.

You:Their you are I been looking all over for you.Donghae what is that on your leg

Donghae:Coloring Marker.Listen _______ I have to go now but I will be back tomorrow to see you at the beach

You:Donghae please dont leave 

Donghae:I hugged her and told her dont cry.Please dont cry _______.I tooked her pinky on her right hand and made a promise to her and kissed her right on the forehead I'll be back.

You:*Crying voice okay*

Donghae:I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek and walked outside and sawed the full moon as I made contact with the full moon.More scales came on my legs.I ran onto the beach and tooked off my shirt and shorts and run into the ocean and dive under as my tail came and started to swimmed and peeked my head up and didnt see _______ anywhere.I went back under and swimmed to my home.

You:I kept crying alone in the kitchen and I missed you already Donghae.I kept crying and laid down on the kitchen floor and cry more until I blackout into sleep.Donghae please come back I sleep talked.

Donghae:I came through my window and sawed my powers laying on my bed I grabbed my powers and some of my other clothes well only my t-shirts and I drinked the bottle to have my powers restore in me.I opened my window again and grabbed my t-shirts and went out through my window again and closed it.I started to swimmed away and swimmed to the nearest cave and swimmed underneath the water entrance and went straight up for some air._________ dont worried Im coming home soon.I push up with my hands and slid out of the water.And started to dry off slowly and fell asleep.

Next Day At 6am in the Morning

Donghae:I woke up from my sleep and put on my t-shirt and ran outside the cave and grabbed shorts to put them back on as I grabbed my t-shirts and walked off the beach and walked to _______ house and her front door was unlocked I open the door and put my clothes on the couch and walked to the kitchen and sawed her laying down on the kitchen floor.What happen last night and I only remember a full moon.My mind is so blank from last night.Did I do something else crazy.I picked up ____________ and carried her as the bridal way.One day _______ your dream will come true.I whispered Im a merman and I hope you like my merman side of me.I sat down on the chair couch and holds ________ your my princess.

You:I open my eyes and sawed Donghae holding me in his arms.Donghae your home.I was so worried about you.I even cried and went to sleep.

Donghae:Awww.______ 

You:I cried so much when you left the house.

Donghae:_______

You:I wiped my own tears away,Donghae why is your hair wet

Donghae:I went for a morning swimmed

You:Without me

Donghae:Im so sorry I just didnt want to wake you up you looked so comfortable

You:I was sleeping on the kitchen floor.

Donghae:Next time if you sleep on the floor I will carried you upstairs and into your room and on your nice bed.With your soft pilliows and you right on the top of the pillow.

You:Donghae you are so caring 

Donghae:I know

You:Donghae is there something that your not telling me