Chapter 2

Mystic Ocean

You:I left the room and went downstairs to make dinner for both of us.What was that was floating in his pool.He said it was his arm.Hmm but arms are not that very long.Maybe I should forget about it for awhile.

Donghae:I swimmed in the pool with my merman tail and looked at myself.She will never like me at all because im a guy with a merman tail.So when Im out of the water that will only give me a short time to have legs and to be with ______________.I'll tell her when Im ready that im a merman.

You:I was finished up with the kimchi that I made for Donghae and I and a little bit of kimbap on the side.As I put the kimchi on a plate and the kimbap on the other plate and grabbed two cans of soda.I put them on a tray and check to see if everything is off.I left the room and said is everything off in the kitchen I looked at the kitchen and everything was off.I smiled and walked to his room.

Donghae:What can I do to keep her intresting in me.Hmmm im thinking.I will find a way.I heard a knock on my door its her.What should I do What should I do.Okay thinked Donghae.I heard her voice Donghae.Yes ______

You:I knock on his door and said Donghae until he said yes my name.I brought some food with me and I was wondering if your hungry or not.Are you still in your pool or did you change clothes and because Im about to opened your door anyway.

Donghae:As she was about to come in my room and I looked around and sawed the bed and got out of pool slowly with my merman tail and slid across the room to my bed and reach for a blanket to cover my tail and looked around I need to walked around here someday._______ im ready for my dinner

You:I came in and sawed Donghae on the floor with a blanket over his half body.I asked Are you again

Donghae:No,I have my underwear on and then I sawed food on the tray.Food I smiled

You:I smiled when he said food I put the tray down on the ground and sit with him.

Donghae:My favorites Kimbap and Kimchi.I started to eat and only sawed one plate for me.I looked at _______ your not eating

You:Im not hungry and you are the guest so you should eat first anyway.I kept blushing when I sit next to Donghae.I smiled when he is eating.I started to close my eyes and felt very sleepy and slept on his shoulder

Donghae:I was eating and looked at ___________ who fell asleep on my shoulder.I put down the plate of food and looked underneath the blanket and my tail was still their.I grabbed two pilows and put them on the ground and put _________ head right on the pilow.I smiled and put the blanket around her.I finished eating my food and I looked again underneath the blanket and my merman tail was still their.I layed down with ________ and kissed her on the forehead and sleep with her.

The Next Morning

You:I woke and looked around I fell asleep again.When I was asleep I felt something against my legs.Hmmm maybe it was Donghae he is so soft.Hey where is the tray of food go.I got up and went to the bathroom and I bush my teeth and brush my hair and went to my room and change my clothes.Where are you Donghae?

Donghae:I was swimming around the pool outside and sawed my beautiful ocean home at the beach and looked at __________ house for the last time and wrote a note on a piece of paper.And said ________,I'll be back soon and please make me some more food when you get home from school today.I dry off my tail and wrapped the towel around my lower half of my body.I walked to the beach and close to the ocean and went to the water and my legs turn into a tail and swim to the deep of the ocean.

You:I cried when I was looking for Donghae and went outside and sawed his sandals and a note and read it too myself.Looks like im alone today again.Another day at school so sad I brought Donghae stuff inside my house and locked the doors.Maybe I should make ramen and ddukbokki for Donghae.I hope I see him tonight.I smiled and put down his stuff in his room.And grabbed my back pack and looked at the time.Still early to get to school.I started to walked to school and looked at the ocean.I hope Donghae is watching me.I kept walking until I got to school.

Donghae:Dont worried ______________ Im watching you.But I just dont want you to see me in this form.I love my merman tail and im starting to like you.Im sorry I have to leave so early.Please forgive me.I watched her walked to school and maybe I should enrolled in her school.Or wait for her.I choose to wait for her.Im here for you ________

You:Donghae I missed you already and please come back.As I looked above and sawed rain clouds coming together.I walked to school and sawed something on the school board saying No School Today Due To The Fire From Yesterday.I started walk to the beach instead and the rain came down so quick I was already soak.I looked at the ocean and the sand and found Donghae towel.Donghae please come out.I started to feel dizzy again a another bad headache is coming and I have a feeling that I didnt refill my water bottle.Im a idoit.I tooked off my backpack and my shoes and walked slowly on the rocks and the rain was getting harder.I felt very cold and fell into the ocean.

Donghae:I watched ________ and the rain was getting harder and I sawed her shivering and sneezing and couphing and then I sawed her fall into the ocean.I swimmed as fast as I can and caught her in my arms and sawed the sun shine again.I carried her lightly to the sand._______breathe.I heard her couph and went back to the ocean and hide and found my towel and dry off my tail and put it around my waste again.I walked over to _______ and sawed her breathing.I smiled __________

You:Donghae I cry into his arms