Chapter 5

Mystic Ocean

You:I came out of my room with a swimsuit on and waited outside by the back pool and stand so closed to pool and looked close to the water and was still scared.Were is he.I tooked off my towel and sit in the pool for a little bit until I heard him say Hey.

Donghae:I sawed her sit down in her pool and smile Hey

You:Hey Donghae.I smiled im kinda of worried about swimming in the pool for awhile

Donghae:I be here next to the pool if anything happens I will save you

You:Okay,I started to swimmed slowly around the pool and kept getting worried slowly and had small flashbacks of me drowning when I was younger.I sat out of the pool for a little bit.

Donghae:I sawed her sitting out of the pool for awhile.______ whats wrong

You:I just had a flashback when I was drowning when I was younger.Im so sorry for letting you down Donghae.I put my feet back in the water again.

Donghae:You didnt let me down at all and ______ just keep trying.Im not mad just helping you.I watched her swimmed again.Maybe I should tell her that im the boy who saved her from drowning on that day.

You:I finished swimming for today and looked at Donghae more lately.Donghae it looks like you seen a ghost before.Whats wrong

Donghae:I didnt see a ghost.Their is something that I really have to tell you in person.

You:What is it.

Donghae:I was the boy who saved you from drowning

You:I looked up at him,Really 

Donghae:Yes really,I sawed you getting caught in a rip current and you were starting to drown so I swimmed out their and saved you from drowning because I care about you so much.

You:I hugged him and Thank you for saving me on that day.I kissed his cheek.Anymore things you want to tell me.

Donghae:Not now but I will and Im here for you.I let go of the hug.I grabbed her hand and walked her to her room so she can change

You:I walked inside my room and changed out of my swimsuit and back into clothes and dry my hair slowly.Donghae is so special.I havent passed out lately  maybe he is helping me.

Donghae:I listen when Im ready to tell her my secret that im a merman and I hope I can confess to her.

You:I sat on my bed so he is the one who saved me from drowning on that day.Wow Im starting to remember slowly.But why did I have a flashback at the pool.

Donghae:I knocked on her door and say _______ are you almost done

You:I heard his knocked and him talking to me.Im done Donghae you can come into my room now.I was sitting on my bed and watched him come and sit on my bed.We looked at each other.I smiled and giggle a little bit.

Donghae:I smiled back and giggle with her and said Hey.I was wondering if you want to watch a movie with me or we can sit underneath the palm tree together.

You:Like a date

Donghae:Yeah.I smiled