Chapter 4

Mystic Ocean

Donghae:I took a towel and water it slowly on the towel and put it on _______ hand.And turned off the water.Listen ______ im so sorry I snapped at you earlier and I will never yelled at you again.

You:No its my fault for kissing you on the lips without permission from you,Donghae and well its looks like dinner is ready anyway.I just need to be more careful for now on when im cooking food for you.

Donghae:_____,You need eat to and I dont want you to passed out anymore I will help you to get over your passed out phrases.I put the food on the plates and kept looking at ______ and smiled._____,Do you feel alone around here?

You:Yeah I do feel lonely around here alot.

Donghae:____Aww im sorry if I brought it up

You:No its fine and I started to eat dinner and I said to myself I want to face my fear so badly for once in my life.Instead of passing out everytime when im at the beach.Donghae,Can I asked you something

Donghae:Sure._____,What is it?

You:I really want to face my fear and coming back into the pool and ocean.

Donghae:Really ?

You:Mhm.I smiled so please help me out Donghae

Donghae:Okay.I will help out you out to face your fear

You:Yay.I finished my dinner and put my plate in the sink.Can i take the towel off my hand now?

Donghae:Not yet because it will still be very hot when you touched it.

You:Okay.I went to sit down in my chair again and felt sleeply all over again and closed my eyes.

Donghae:I smiled when she went back to sleep again ______ you need to have soda and sugar for once to stay up late with me.I put my plate in the sink and the rest of the food in the fridge and looked at _____ again and went over to her chair and picked her up in my arms and carried her to my room and layed her down on my bed and I layed with her.I put the blanket on top of us.I felt her holding on to me and smiled to myself.I love you _____.I brushed her bangs to the side of her face.I started to fall asleep with her.

Next Day

Donghae:I opened my eyes and sawed _____ sleep in still.I tooked a peek to see if its raining or not I looked and it was sunny sky and beautiful clouds.I looked at my clock and it was still early like 6:40 am in the morning.I looked at ______ hand it was a red mark.Aww man.What can I do? Thinked Donghae Thinked.Ah I tooked her hand and massage it slowly and I looked at it again it was still red.Were are my powers and oh shoot I thinked I left my powers in my room in the ocean.I looked at the clouds today is going to be a great day for ____ and I.

You:I woke up slowly and put hands on my eyes to open them.I put my hands down and sawed Donghae at the window.Donghae your up early today.

Donghae:Yes I am up early.Nice and sunny skies today.

You:It sure is for everyday.I will go get change now.I left his room.

Donghae:I close my door and walked to my pool and tooked off my clothes and swimmed in the pool and sawed my tail and smiled and Im so glad she is happy again.Maybe I should kissed ______ this time.I sat in the deepin and swinged my tailed from left to right.