A Strange Combination...

Hello Seattle

Naomi's POV

"I can't believe U-Kiss is actually in Seattle!" squealed Hana. I rolled my eyes. She had been saying that the whole taxi drive to the hotel, and I couldn't seem to get to shut.

"It's not such a big deal, you know," I mumbled as I turned a page of Justice League: Generation Lost issue #17, listening to 2ne1's"It Hurts" with my headphones, simultaneously. Adding soundtrack to the story made it all the more entertaining to read.

"Not such a big deal? Are you kidding?!" she said. "U-Kiss is like my favorite boy band in the world!" She turned to face me. I just kept looking down at my comic as if it didn't bother me, but it seriously did!

"What's with you?" Hana asked. "You've been really quiet ever since we left the airport." The airport. The image of that cute guy flashed in my head. I quickly shook the thought away. What are the chances of seeing him again? Hana was still looking at me as if she wanted me to look. But I didn't.

"Yah! Stop staring at me!" I yelled.

"Aish. You're impossible," she replied.

We finally pulled up to the hotel fifteen minutes later. We unloaded our stuff out of the trunk, and while we were just about to make our way to the door, Hana walked up to the driver's window.

"Thank you for driving us, sir!" she chanted then bowed lowly. The driver just looked at her with a funny expression then drove away.

I hit my forehead. Omo! I forgot to tell her that people in Seattle weren't used to Koreans and how they say thank you then bow. Hana turned back with a pout on here face.

"That wasn't very nice," she said softly.

"Kwenchaneyo," I said the patted her on the shoulder. "Let's get inside now, ok?" I asked. She nodded her head cheerfully. We got checked into our room and later got inside. Once we were in the room I ran over to one of the beds.

"Finally! A bed!" I exclaimed. It's been so long since I've actually laid down to rest. I fell backward onto the bed and smiled. Then I suddenly snapped my head up. There's got to be a video game system here! I looked around near the TV and saw a game controller.

"Yes!" I exclaimed then did a quick fist pump of victory.

"What? What happened?!" asked Hana as she poked her head out of the bathroom.

"Um... I just found out that they had a video game system," I said sheepishly.

"Aigoo! You're such a kid!" sighed Hana and went back to the bathroom.

I turned the system and started to register. As I filled out the boxes, it said that I needed a registration code found in my 'Hotel Pamplet Of Guest Services And Favors'. What? Omo, where did I put it?

"Great. I guess I'll have to go to the lobby," I said heaving a sigh. I picked up my bag and walked through the door.

"Yah! Hana! I'm going down to the lobby real quick!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Whatever," she said. And the door shut.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kevin's POV

I sighed. I was sitting cross-legged on the bed staring at my phone to see of anyone mentioned me on Twitter.

"How come we didn't eat on our way over here?" I asked Eli, annoyed. The only think I've eaten in the past 5 hours were a small bag of potato chips.

"Aigoo. I'm so hungry!" I said loudly so Eli would hear me. I put down my phone and fell on my back. I had this sudden urge to brush my teeth and feel that minty, fresh feeling again. I looked up to find Eli. He was playing around with the TV antennas.

"Yah! Did you pack toothpaste, cause I forgot to bring some?" I asked.

"Anio. Could you call room service and ask them to bring it to us?" he murmured not even looking at me.

"Nah. I want to go get it myself. It would be more fun that way!" I said, smiling. I got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Make sure you get two! I don't want to get sick on vacation!" he yelled just as the door slammed behind my back. How rude! He doesn't want to get sick! Psch...

On my way to the elevator, I sang Bingeul Bingeul and did a little bit of dancing just to lighten to mood. The hallway was so drab and dull and that it probably could depress anyone who walked through it.

"Bingeul, bingeul, bingeul, bingeul~!" I sang as I waited for the elevator. When I got in, I sang some more and started dancing again, too. I got out of the elevator and walked over to the lobby desk. I stopped humming when I saw that a girl that seemed to look Korean was also at the desk. She was wearing a yellow beanie matched with a rose-pastel dress top and combat boots. What a strange combination...

I asked one of the ladies if she had any toothpaste and she went to go get some. The girl seemed to be asking for something as well.

"What's you name again?" another lady behind the counter asked her.

"Naomi Kim," the girl said. So her name is Naomi. What a nice name!

"Ok..." the lady said while she wrote on the a piece of paper. "Here you go," she said.

"Thanks!" exclaimed Naomi. She ran off in the opposite direction.

"Um, excuse me sir?" called a voice behind me. I turned. It was the lady that I asked the toothpaste from. "Here's your toothpaste," she said.

"Thank you," I said with a smile and took the toothpaste. I was about to walk off when I found a cellphone lying on the counter. It must be that Naomi girl's. I ran to catch up with her right before she walked in the elevator.

"Hey! You forgot your phone!" I yelled as I ran up to her. She turned around. "You left it on the counter," I said, slightly out of breath. At first, she looked shocked like she was frozen. Then she quickly changed to a smile.

"Thanks...a lot," she said, taking the phone from my hand. She took a few steps back still looking at me. I took a breath to say 'your welcome' but I'm was too late. The door of the elevator closed between us leaving me with a confused look on my face.

"Did she recognize me?" I wondered out loud. I think I might have seen her somewhere, though.. Wasn't she the girl screaming at the airport?... Haha! Can't be! I shook away the thought as quickly as it came. Then I walked over to push the button and waited for an elevator to come.