I Smell a Hottie

Hello Seattle

Naomi's POV:

"Yah!... Die, you ugly ogre!" I yelled into my DS. I was finally out of that plane that lacked the decency of having room for my DJing equipment. What a bunch of toads!

"Keep it down, Naomi! Everyone's looking at you!" Hana said cautiously with a face that reminded me of my mother.

"Wait... Hah! Take that you ill-deformed, no mother-loving beast!" I exclaimed, pushing the A button vigorously before quietly placing my DS back in my purse.

"Aren't we going to get our luggage?" I asked, coming back to reality.

"We're already here! Seriously, Naomi, you never pay attention when your playing video games! How are you ever gonna get a boyfriend?" She ranted on as she guided me to luggage area.

"Shiro. What's the point of having one. You just end up being dumped the minute you do something wrong," I said as if I knew what I was talking about.

"How would you know? You're so busy geeking out that you don't have the time to date. I mean, you have the looks and all, but you've got the personality of a kid," Hana pointed out. She stopped in front of the conveyer belt full of luggage. "Here, since you did nothing but play with your stupid DS, you're the one who gets to find our things," she said and left me to find a nearby seat.

Gosh, what a meanie. She should feel grateful that I let her come with me to Seattle.

"Araso," I muttered out loud, looking around for our luggage at the same time. Pink... Purple... Green... Ah-ha! found Hana's heavy (good grief) yellow luggage. I inched closer, ready to receive her bag that was slowly coming towards me.

*Sniff. Sniff* Is that cologne I smell, because this guy actually smells good. I turned my head instinctively to the side to see a tall, handsome (gorgeous actually), Korean guy reaching out to get his luggage from the convey belt.

What a hottie!! and his taste for cologne is just *sniff* heavenly, unlike those creeps at that one club I DJed at last week. I shuddered at the dreaded thought.

...Wait!.. He looks familiar... like I've seen him before..... Nah! He prolly just reminds me of some Enix character.

I picked up Hana's and then shortly after, mine, and slowly, for Hana's luggage weighed a ton, walked back to my cousin, departing from the ear-pierced angel.

 "AAAAHHH!!" Hana screamed as loud as I was when I was playing my game, "Kevin tweeted that he and Eli just arrived in Seattle! Omg, Ottoke?! Ottoke?!" she squirmed, bursting out of joy.

 "Kevin and Eli?" I paused. "Oh, the ones from U-Kiss, right?" I asked, vaguely remembering those names. Don't get me wrong. I listen to Kpop (who doesn't?). I'm just bad at remembering all those names and faces.

"Uhh.. DUH! I can't believe this! Omo, what if they're here? at this airport? Ottoke?! Hana was now on the verge of crying.

"What a fan girl!" I said to myself as I my ipod, adjusted my headphones so they didn't bother my gauges too much, and blasted out Bring Me the Horizon to drown out her crazy nonsense.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eli's POV:

"Kevin, I got our things," I yelled. Apparently he was using his phone, again.

"Ok, thanks. Just set mine down there," Kevin said, not even bothering to look up.

"Uhh.. What exactly are you doing?" I asked, interested.

"Oh, umm.. just tweeted about how we're here in Seattle." he said, slightly distracted, nevertheless with a bright smile on his face.

"Yah! Why'd you do that for? What if there's Kiss me's here in Seattle? As great as Kiss me's are, I don't want them to ruin our U-Kiss free vacation. I just want to relax and have fun as Eli Kim." Just as soon as my thoughts were heard, a girl's scream became audible.

"Oh no, I knew it! Our vacation is over!!" I was panicking. Luckily I remembered that I brought along some disguises solely for this purpose. I quickly reached over to my backpack and managed to take out a hat. 

"Calm down. Look over there, she's the girl that screamed. See, she's not even looking at us. Now, now, put that old geezer hat away," Kevin assured me.

I followed Kevin's index finger to see for myself. Sure enough, the girl wasn't even looking our way, although she did look korean from here and that made me iffy.... Huh? Woah, who's that other girl next to her? She's pretty cute. Hmm... I wonder, if Seattle has girls like her, man, then maybe...

"Maybe Seattle will be fun afterall." I gave out a smirk.

"Huh? What did you say, Eli?" Kevin was still using his phone.