Early Bird Gets The Worm

Hello Seattle

Naomi's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to sunshine bright on my face. Dang it! I forgot to close the curtains last night! I quickly got out of bed to close them. When I got back into bed again, I was wide awake.

"Aish!" I said loudly as I peeled off the cover to get out. Well, I might as well do something to pass the time. I upulled my hair into a ponytail to keep my hair out of my face. What should I wear? I looked back at the curtains. It was pretty bright outside. I guess it must be warm. I decided to wear my Star Wars tanktop since it was the first one I spotted in my suitcase. When I was dressed, I saw Hana still sleeping soundly. I walked over to the side of her bed and bended down until my face was level with her's. She seemed so peaceful when she was sleeping. Not like the crazy fangirl meanie she was most of the time. I smiled to myself thinking how someone this peaceful could make a one-woman stampede to get within reach of her favorite boy band.

"Yah! Hana!" I whispered loud enough for her to still hear me. She stirred. "Meet me in the lobby, ok? As quickly as you can," I said, then shook her real hard to really wake her up. I walked over to get my comic book and my headphones before walking to the door. 

"Early bird gets the worm," I said to myself, then quickly walked through the door.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Eli's POV:

I sat on my bed looking at the TV for half an hour. Ever since I got up to tell Kevin to stop crying "Mommy, I don't want to go to school!!" I haven't been able to fall back asleep. I was thinking about the video game I had played the night before. How could someone have beaten me so quickly?! I got off the bed and tried to walk off my anger. While I was pacing, I heard a niose behind me. I turned. It was Kevin still sleeping like a baby. He seemed to be hugging a pillow, too. I rolled my eyes. This guy has weird sleeping habits. I probably should go to the lobby. I didnt want to be there went he started kissing the thing. I quickly got dressed, got my sunglasses on and walked through the door without a sound.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hana's POV:

I sat up on my bed moments after the door shut closed. I combed my hair out of my face and tried to open my squinting eyes all the way.

"Why so early?!" I whined to Naomi even though she was long gone by now. I stood up unsteady. It took me couple seconds to stand up straight without falling. Hmm... I need something to energize me. I went around to the other side of my bed and felt around for my iPod. When I found it, I started looking through my songs. When I found the song that was just right I jumped. Perfect! I tapped on the song 'Gee' and raised it to full volume. When the music started I got up on my bed and started dancing and jumping along.

"Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby baby baby~" I belted with all my might. When the song was over, I jumped off the bed and got my suitcase and picked it up from the ground to the bed.

"What should I wear today?" I asked my suitcase. I didn't have much to wear. Hey! We should go shopping today!! Yeah! Then go to a club since Naomi's got a gig! Yes! Our whole day already booked. I picked out a pink T-shirt and some jeans and quickly changed. I ran to the bathroom to do my hair. While I was brushing my hair I started to sing 'Man Man Hani'. The tune triggered my memory. Maybe we might have a chance to meet Eli and Kevin, too! I sqealed at the thought of it. After I pulled my hair into a tight bun, I grabbed my bag and phone and headed toward the door.

When I close the door, I noticed that a guy was out in the hallway as well. He was walking toward the elevator, but he was about 10 doors down on my right whereas the room of elevators were on my left all the way down the hall. I pretended not to see him since his head was down. It was clearly obvious he didn't see me. I turned to my left and walked casually. When I got to the room of elevators I pressed the button to go down and walked to the far corner of the room. When the guy walked in, he had his head up high with a charming smile.

... I knew that face...

AAAAAHHH!! OTTOKE?! It's Kevin! From U-Kiss! My eyes bulged out of their sockets when he saw me and smiled. I could have fainted right there. I acted very calm and tried to wave at him but it looked like I was swatting a fly out of my face. Excitement and happiness pounded on the inside of me. But I had to look calm so I didn't ruin my look. Just as I was about to scream at the top of my lungs the elevator opened and he walked in. I ran as fast as I could to get in there with him. The elevator door closed swiftly as I ran in. I stood there... Breathing heavily.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Kevin's POV:

Jeez... Well, this is really awkward... What do I say? Does she even know me?

"Hi... My name is Ke-," I start to say, but I'm cut off by a ear-splitting scream. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. Omg! I am about to go deaf. Just when I felt I was about to pass out, the girl grabbed my arm and started shaking it uncontrollably.

"AAAH! Oppa it's you! I can't believe it!" she yelled with excitement. What's up with this elevator? It feels like an hour! I looked at the screen on top of the buttons and saw that we were only on the 13th floor. Aish! Why does she have to be a fangirl? Why here? Why now? By this time she's hugging me with such force I swear I couldn't breathe.

"Nice" *breath* "to see" *breath* "you too!" I try to say but its no use. She is sreaming non-stop about how honored she is to see me or something. I looked at the screen again and saw that we are on the 4th floor. I calm down a bit. Now she was hugging and jumping at the same time. I felt like I was going to be sick.

Suddenly, the door opened and I tried to pry her arms off me. I quickly fast walked out of there so I didn't look rude (or more rude than I've already been).

"Eli!" I said meekly.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Eli's POV:

I sat in the lobby. I was looking around the room and saw many people. There was an old man with his grandchildren, a family with what looked like 5 kids and a really buff dude with a guitar strapped to his back.

I looked at all the walls around the room and saw how lavishly decorated they were with mirrors and frames with weird abstract paintings. My eyes took in this sight when my attention stopped on a girl facing away from me with headphones. She was looking down as if she was reading a book. On her back, I saw a tattoo on her right shoulder. Whoa, that looks cool. The tattoo looked like it had writing on it. Luckily, I was close enough to see. It read:

 We Have Loved The Stars Too Fondly To Be Fearful Of The Night.

Wow, that's deep. I pondered on the phrase. I was so deep in thought that I almost didn't hear Kevin when he yelped:

"Eli!" I looked up and saw Kevin walking so fast he was almost running. He had a frightened look on his face as if a scary clown was following him. Then I saw what he was afraid of. A crazy fangirl chasing after him. Oh, great.

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys!!! I hope you like this chapter! By the way my name is Skyelar Jen and the other co-author is Lydia. I write the even chapters and Lydia writes the odd ones. Please comment!

Hello, Lydia here. First of all, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who viewed, subscribed, or commented on our very first fanfiction. We seriously appreciate it.

P.S. Things are gonna get intense!!