Chapter 3.3 mix of Vanilla&Pistachio;

Domino JiyoonXHyunah feat. JihyunXGayoon
Couldn't wait so i decided to update the chapter now haha next chapter gonna be the last I guess thank you for reading <3 and extra thankx for the commenters lol JihyunXGayoon special :DDD enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Jihyun...Jihyunah!!!!! Where are youuu?!" Gayoon yelled in a depressed tone.

 

~At this rate Gayoon felt like giving up..she went to her favorite park where she goes whenever she is happy or sad. ~

 

Gayoon: "Omg Jihyun I searched for you everywhere!! What are you doing here? Or how do you know about this place!?"

 

"I know everything" she simply said "

 

Gayoon:" o..k what are you doing ?"

 

Jihyuna: " what do you care..I asked you not to follow me! Just Go Away!"

 

~her heart said the opposite but talked by itself~

 

Gayoon stood up from the bench with a numb face went far away from Jihyun.

 

 

"Yes I know everything...about you. Jihyun stop feeling this way it's really wrong, I won't cry, no, please tears hold on don't fall!!" she said to herself.

.................

"Hey here eat that...and I won't take a no...unless you want a new ice-cream design on your T-shirt ^^ " 

 

~Jihyun was overflowing with joy, she couldn't believe Gayoon didn't give up on her, she couldn't control her tears anymore but managed to hold them back~ 

 

Jihyun: " Wow, my 2 favorite flavors"

Gayoon: " Oh really? I chose my 2 favorite cuz' I thought I'm going to eat it alone, oh well just choose one "

 

~Jihyun took the Vanilla then Gayoon sat next to her~

 

Gayoon: "Yay Pistachio my no.1 haha... So you aren't mad at me anymore?"

Jihyun: " How can I be...."

 

  ~Gayoon smiled widely~

 

Jihyun:" Hey stop It's rare to see you like this"

 

Gayoon: " Because I'm saving it for you !" :P

 

Jihyun:" Lol are you trying pick up lines on me?"

 

Gayoon: "What are you talking about ?! I know only one pick up line and it's.."

 

They both said at the same time: "Do you come here often?" and laughed together.

 

Jihyun: " Hey, Do you love Jiyoon? "

 

As Gayoon said " Of course" Jihyun's heart tightened 

Gayoon: " But I love you more... I'll prove you here take a bite from my ice-cream"

 

Jihyun: " Whattttttt you hate those things! Especially skinships..."

 

~Gayoon put her ice-cream closer to Jihyun's mouth and when Jihyun opened Gayoon turned her ice-cream to the other side...so she ate where Gayoon and bitted before~

 

 

Jihyun: "An i..n..d..d..dierect kiss?".

 

Gayoon smiled slightly and kissed Jihyun on the lips without even warning, they sat kissing endlessly with the city lights from their back surrounded by dark and two old park lamps making the the water which waters the grass sparkle, their mouths parted when both needed some air"

 

 

~Jihyun cried flood of tears~

 

Gayoon: "So how do you feel?"

Jihyun:" like a firework, And I love you <3"

 

Gayoon:"And I love you too,more then anything"

 

~ and they kissed again,touching each other and not minding if other people see them ~

 

Jihyun was playing with Gayoon's shirt while Gayoon caressed Jihayun's jeans and put her hands inside the pocket ,then suddenly:

 

 

Gayoon:" Hey what's that?"

 

Jihyun: " Oh it must be Sohyun's domino, I guess she lost it so I put it in my pocket and forgot to give it back" .

 

Gayoon: "Oh, well lets get back it's already dark outside"

 

~Jihyun pouted so Gayoon took her hand "Oh my cute Jihyun wants more of me"

 

So  they started returning slowly taking the time walking and talking with each-other~

(blushing like a tomato of course).

 

.None of them believed it's true, it was as if they were dreaming.