Chap 3.1- I admit

Domino JiyoonXHyunah feat. JihyunXGayoon

 

Gayoon: " Ehh what are you talking about? "
Jiyoon: " You love her the way I love Hyunah..."

 

.Gayoon: " Wow Jiyoon are you a mind-reader? You have no right to state lies like that"

 

Jiyoon: " Maybe I'm a dork but I'm not stupid, I see the way you look at her, and your sudden denial proves me that you really do love her!"

 

Gayoon: "Fine, you got me, I love her to death, I'll do everything for her, But she won't do the same for me..so I don't get why we are having this talk at all!."

 

Jiyoon: " Wow you are so easy Haha!, and well yeah I think she likes you back."
 

Gayoon: "Yah don't mess with me, in fact I think she doesn't like me even as a friend anymore... we always go for a walk together, she never went without me even when one of us is sick."

 

 

Jiyoon: "Pffffffffff lol hahahaha, Jealousy my friend!...Don't tell me you didn't notice what I did " 0:

 

 

Gayoon: "When I think about it now then..OH MY GOD, But nah it doesn't mean she likes me back, she doesn't want me around besides she always talking about having a Boyfriend so there's no way..."

 

 

Jiyoon: "Just answer me are you freaken blind?!... She clearly said to you not to try following her, I't means she has a longing to you and wants you to be there next to her!' gosh don't you understand girls?!"

 

 

Gayoon: "What nonsense are talking!? I'm the most girly in this house."

 

Jiyoon: " I give up -_-"

 

~ 4 minute of silence ~

 

Gayoon: "Jiyoon...th..ank you :) "
Jiyoon: " Yeah Yeah Just Go Already !!"

 

 

~Gayoon rushed out of the house, she searched in all the places where she and Jihyun used to have a walk at, even at Jihyun's favorite places and parks but couldn't find her~

 

 

Sohyun knocked on the door of her room countless times : " Hyunah come out you can't hide there forever...argh i'ts my room as well come ooooon!..please I'll let you push my domino just open the door you make me so worried " T-T.

 

 

Jiyoon: " Hey what happened?"
Sohyun: " You! ..she, you  Gayoon then she locked herself..."

 

Jiyoon:" Sohyun calm down!..Hyunah saw me and Gayoon flirting? And locked herself?" ~Sohyun nodded~

 

Jiyoon: "Oh this is bad.. Don't you have a key? It's your room too.."

 

"Oh yeah..maknae said when she took the key out of her pocket".