Attention

Domino JiyoonXHyunah feat. JihyunXGayoon

This is my first fanfic I hope you enjoy ^_^ P.S sorry for grammer mistakes English is my 3rd language followed by Russian and Hebrew.

Jiah kissing <3 : http://www.google.co.il/search?um=1&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jiah+kiss+4minute&oq=jiah+kiss+4minute&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.3...2613.6113.0.6358.8.1.0.7.0.0.186.186.0j1.1.0...0.0.lii7thU4Yyg                                                                          

Chapter 1              

.  ~At Jiyoon's room~

" Hyunah!! Are you trying on my sunglasses again? How many times I have to tell you to stay away from them! This collection is really important to me"
"Jiyoon unnie I have no idea what your talking about." Jiyoon stared at Hyunah for a minute then started to run after her and yelling: "Are you kidding me?!you wore My fevorite pair im going to kill you ahhhh" 

Jiyoon chased after Hyunah inside the house while Jihyun is coocking, Sohyun playing with barbie and domino and Gayoon in front of the TV that playing "shut up flower boy band" drama with a magazine in her hands.

~Now imagine Jiah running trough the house while everyone doing those things haha~

Jihyun: "Yah be careful I almost spilled the soup on the floor!"
Gayoon: ~ without lifting her gaze from the magazine she puts her legs up So Hyunah could pass.
Hyunah: "Thanx unnie !!" 
Jiyoon: "Hyunah watch where your running my sunglasses noooo..."

Sohyun:" Yah I wanted to push the dominos!! T-T now I need to start it all over.." ~yes Hyunah stepped on the domino and fell down lmao~

Jiyoon: "ha! Gotcha now we going to have a talk Miss. " Jiyoon said when she put her arm on Hyunah's neck grabbing her to Hyunah's room.

Jiyoon was all happy she got her sunglasses back... "oh babe I'm so glad to have you back sorry for the bad treating stupid Hyunah gave you.. "
Hyunah: Hey who are you calling stupid!?" Jiyoon was about to answer when Jihyun got into the room and yelled into their ears: "Dinner is ready so get your dorky asses to the dining room!

Hyunah&Jiyoon :"Gee why yelling" and they both started to laugh on their way to the dinner.

What they didn't know is that they both were also thinking about the same thing~
Jiyoon: ~Nom nom nom ~ " I wonder why Hyunah was so red when I grabbed her into her room.. DOES SHE LIKES ME BACK?!?! ..Nah ah no way.. I must have choked her haha...It was nice having a skinship for a while tough :)"

Hyunah: "Ahh I can't believe she warrped her arm around my neck.. We seemed like a couple keke , It's such a good feeling as if im in heaven.. Im so trying on her bra after dinner ahahaha" she tought for herself while smirking.

Sohyun: "Omg unnie why are you smiling like this! its scary what are you thinking about?" Hyunah: Oh I just remembered how I destroyed your domino and thinking about doing it again muwhahaha!"

Sohyun: Noooo!! :O

~everyone burst into laughter except of the pouting maknae~

After dinner Jiyoon cought Hyunah trying to open her closet, Jiyoon: "Yah! What the hell do you think you are doing ?! And I didnt finish with you.." she said grabbing Hyunah's shirt until they were next to Hyunah's bed~

Hyunah: "Jeonglasses I just wanted to try on your new black bra! hehe"
Jiyoon: " SAY WHAT ?? .. Why would you want to do that ! Argh Hyunah you are really driving me crazy why are you doing all this things ?!"

Hyunah: "You dont like it? Ok I'll stop... Just wanted to play with you, lately you are doing all the things with Gayoon !Gayoon Gayoon..even on twitter its all Gayoon!..."

Jiyoon: "Oh my... Hyunah just wanted attention from me! You are so cute ^-^" she said pinching Hyunah's cheeks. "Come on lets have a talk..."she lied down the bed and pulled Hyunah to lie next to her"

Hyunah: "A heart to heart talk"

Both: "Kekekekeke

" Hyunah:" Unnie have you ever been in love? "

Jiyoon: " of course... I had a BF before trainee days... But he turned out a jerk hah... What about you ?"

Hyunah: "In fact I think I'm in love..."

Jiyoon: " WHATTTT.. TELL ME WHO IS IT!! Right now.." she demended when she hopped on top of Hyunah getting her face closer and closer to Hyunah's.

Both of their faces turned red, the breathing fastened and the two felt like they are about to faint.

."Hyunah said in her most y and husky voice : "YOU"