~Secret~

Domino JiyoonXHyunah feat. JihyunXGayoon

Chapter  2.1

Jiyoon pecked Hyunah's lips right away... It suddenly became a passionated kiss full of desire and will for more' they both moaned and Jiyoon took the chance and entered her tongue into Hyunah's mouth.
   
Just when their kiss was about to reach to its edge the open door revealed

Sohyun: "OMG you you..."

Hyunah: " Hey didnt you hear about a thing called privacy?!.."

Sohyun: "WHAT! Don't you forget its my room too?.

~Hyunah is blushing deeply right now~

Jiyoon: "Ahem hmm well I think I'll go now see you later Hyunah" she said with a secret wink ~

Right after Jiyoon left the room Sohyun jumped on Hyunah's bed

Sohyun: "TELL ME EVERYTHING OMG OMG are you dating? For how long are you a couple did you love her secretly for long time !? I can't believe you didn't tell me a thing gosh I tought you like boys!".

Hyunah: "I ..ahh I umm "

~Yes all Hyunah could do is blushing no words came out...completly speechless~



~meanwhile Gayoon and Jihyun promised each other to go watch a movie tommorow~

Jiyoon bumped Gayoon on porpuse : "Gayoooooon :D"

Gayoon: "oww you are a walking danger!!! And whats up with your dorky smile!? -_-"

Jiyoon: ~keeps smiling like a big dork ~

gayoon:" listen I like you but you are starting to get on my nerves! all day with sunglasses and now this annoying smile what happened?"

Jiyoon: "I kissed Hyunah ! :D"

Gayoon:"don't you have something new to say?"

Jiyoon: " No!.. I mean NO I kissed her for real... I love her Gayoonah "~puppy face~

Gayoon: " We are so going to have a 2Yoon talk tonight..my brain is not working right now but I know its really C-R-A-Z-Y , you are both girls !!" ~she said shaking Jiyoon~

With a serious tone Jiyoon said: "yes I'm crazy in love at least im happy..."

Gayoon: ~has a small smile for a sec~ "And if my crazy best friend is happy then I'm happy"
~With this she got back to Jihyun to watch a drama~


Jiyoon thoughts: ~ pfft "you are both girls" I know your secret my friend and I'm going to help you...~