Let it out

Domino JiyoonXHyunah feat. JihyunXGayoon

Chapter 4.2

Sohyun quickly opened the door revealing expressionless Hyunah

Jiyoon knelt down the floor and :" Hyunah...your eyes are red! Theres no reason to cry"

 

Hyunah:"I..'M not c..rying" as she said that her tears begun to fall but still her face remained with no expression

 

 

Sohyun:" Oh seems like a drama...wait up I need some Popcorn..." ~sheleft to the kitchen giving Jiah some privacy without even wanting~

 

 

Jiyoon:" Look...Hyun.."

Hyunah:" Shut up, I don't want to hear you, My heart is broken into countless pieces. do you think I'm some kind of a game?, a moment ago I felt like I'm in heaven and now I wanna die, I don't mind even going to hell and make you pay with the help of the devil!.

 

 

" ~Jiyoon heart hurt so badly but she knew she has to let Hyunah spill it all out~

 

 

hyunah:" I didn't even manage to realize whats going on, I was thinking that my dreams came true and then you are cheating on me after a minute" Hyunah cried even harder panting endlessly. However, she got grip of herself and managed to keep talking: "I hate you so much ~sob~, you are so stupid, and ugly, and whats with this boyish style its disgusting go away I don' want to see your face!"

 

 

~Jiyoon grabbed Hyunah's hand and pulled her into a loving hug~   

 

Jiyoon: " It's okay...let it out".

Within Jiyoon's shirt Hyunah whispered: "I hate you"

 

Jiyoon: "shh...everything gonna be fine..mind hearing me?, Ok 2Yoon talk is when me and Gayoon talk about life, whatever happened on that day, about our feelings,dreams and Love, All I was willing to do is to boast about Y.O.U...because you are the best thing that I have ever encountered, without you my life would be so boring. I could'n believe you feel the same as me, each prank you pulled on me made me overflow with joy so though it's hard please forgive me my one and only love Hyunah".

 

 

 

Hyunah's crying softened : "B..ut you did aegyo and said you gonna sleep in her bed ;( "

 

Jiyoon:" Ahaha oh this I did on purpose, wanted to show Gayoon that Jihyun likes her back...and it did work. Moreover, we also switch beds it's like a tradition. (aegyo time) So Jiyoonie is really sorry :3 ".

 

Sohyun: "Popcorn is here !..ok you can start n..ow"

~ oh yeah she missed everything and when she entered the room Jiyoon and Hyunah already were sharing a long kiss~

 

 

Hyunah: " I'm sorry for all the hurtful words I said to you in fact I love you so bad that I was willing to sell my soul to the devil so he could give me you, And it disgust me how much I love you, I hated your boyish charms for that moment cuz' they are one of the things which made me fall in love with you".

 

 

 

~Jiyoon couldn't take it anymore so she kissed her again, and again and every-time Hyunah tried to talk she would kiss her on the lips until it became a make out session~

 

 

"Sohyun:" eww ugh fine I'll go build domino..."