Lemon Angels' Final Member, Stephanie!

❣ Lemon Angels 레몬 천사! New girl group! {apply closed}

Music

Lemon Angels' Final Member, Stephanie!

725972 Views
19833 Comments

 

 

A few days ago, TS Entertainment revealed us the last three members of their upcoming girl group called Lemon Angels'! TS now revealed the member profile of their seventh member, Stephanie.

 
 

Member Info:

Name: Stephanie Faye Jung // Jung Sun Mi (정선미)

Stage Name: Stephanie

Age: 22

Birthday: 15th of March (1992)

Height: 171cm

Weight: 50 kg

Ethnicity: Korean

Position: Lead Vocalist & Sub Rapper

 

Stephanie (Jung Sun Mi) is the final member of Lemon Angels! This little miss perfectionist was born in San Francisco, Cali! This girl is said to be fluent with English and Korean languages. She can also speak basic Japanese.

This girl is none other than one of the Jung sisters! She is SNSD's Jessica younger and f(x)'s Krystal older sister! She is said to be very close friends with KARA's Goo Hara and SNSD's Tiffany! She was also scouted by SM Entertainment like her sisters, but she politely declined and went to TS Entertainment instead. She is al model for the brand 'Guess' and she starred as the female lead in BEAST's Fiction. She trained for four years before she got selected to be Lemon Angels' Lead Vocalist.

Stephanie is born on 15th of March, she is also the oldest member in the group which made her the leader. She has the bloodtype B, stands at 171 cm tall and weighs 50 kg.

This secretive angel knows taekwondo, a good cook, and she likes making new friends. She is also a clean freak who loves to volunteer at local orphanages when she has time. This girl is very helpful, so when you have problems be sure to ask her cause she'll surely help you.

 

Here are more photos of Stephanie!

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out allkpop for the latest updates!

 

Source + Photos: Allkpop and TS Entertainment

 


 

Hi guise, I'll post their track list + debut + more tomorrow. I'm really sleepy right now! Let's just pretend that tomorrow is still May 30, okay? Cause these girls are going to debut on May 30. Hahah. Anyway, I'm sleepy. Good night~ Story will start soon! >< Thank you for patiently waiting!