Story Teaser #1

❣ Lemon Angels 레몬 천사! New girl group! {apply closed}

 

It was really dark and it was nearly 4 am, but there's still someone who's practicing in TS.

She had her hair in a bun and was singing Ailee's Heaven, her voice is as powerful as Baek Ji Young.

"Unnie, you're still practicing?" Stacey asked as she went inside the practice room.

"Yeah, I'm preparing for our debut," the girl said as she sat down at the couch.

Stacey sat down beside her and said, "But unnie, it doesn't mean that you have to over work."

"Our debut is coming soon, we should work harder than before. By the way, why are you here in this early morning?" the girl asked as she gave her dongsaeng a weird look.

"I came to practice unnie, since someone's LOUD yet beautiful voice woke me up," Stacey stood up.

"Do you by chance meant me? Did I woke you up?" the girl asked and started to feel sorry.

"Neh, but don't worry unnie, it's okay!" Stacey said. "Go ahead and continue your vocal practice unnie."

"Where are you going?" the girl asked.

"To go and dance," Stacey smiled and walked out of the room.

"That girl is so weird," the girl smiled as she shook her head and started practicing again.

 

 


 

As you can see, the teaser says it all, the next member would be the Main Vocal!

By the way, I'm sorry for the short teaser, the next few teasers would be longer than this :)))

I'll be back later! XDD

- Starry