Lemon Angels' Third Member, Polaris!

❣ Lemon Angels 레몬 천사! New girl group! {apply closed}

 

 

 

Music

Lemon Angels' Third Member, Polaris!

89090 Views
1267 Comments

 

 

A few weeks ago, TS Entertainment revealed us the third member of the upcoming group called Lemon Angels.

 

Member Info:

Name: Kim Nu Ri (김뉴리)

Stage Name: Polaris

Age: 21

Birthday: 7th of November (1992)

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Ethnicity: Korean - Australian

Position: Jack of All Trades

 

Polaris (Kim Nuri) is the third member of Lemon Angels! This shy girl was born in Perth, Australia! This girl is said to be fluent in speaking English and Korean, but she can also communicate with Japanese and a little Italian!

This girl is said to be Kim Younin's cousin from the girl group called Six Sense and is said to be very good friends with B.A.P.'sKim Himchan, After School's Im Nana and EXO-K's Byun Baekhyun. 

TS said that they found a video of Polaris in YouTube, which showed off her talents in rapping and dancing. TS was surprised that they found such a talented girl. She trained for a year and half before she got selected to be the Jack of All Trades of Lemon Angels.

Polaris was born on 7th of November, 20 years old, she has the blood type A, stands at 172 cm and weighs 47 kg.

This Multi-Talent Angel likes cats, dark chocolates and the subject math. She also loves hanging out by the beach, playing basketball, and playing the piano.

She might be seem nice and friendly, but she has an sarcastic problem, so people are annoyed of her usually. She acts happy-go-lucky so that people won't get annoyed of her, she is also loves playing pranks on people to entertain herself, she also has moody problems well nobody's perfect so, and she's also a smart- girl even though she's sleeping she knows the answer to the questions. So, don't you go messing with her cause she might mess with you instead!

 

Here are more photos of Polaris!

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out allkpop for the latest updates!

 

Source + Photos: TS Entertainment and Allkpop