Lemon Angels' Fourth Member, Junhwa!

❣ Lemon Angels 레몬 천사! New girl group! {apply closed}

 

 

Music

Lemon Angels' Fourth Member, Junhwa!

82734 Views
2354 Comments

 

 

Not long ago, TS Entertainment revealed us the fourth member of the upcoming girl group called Lemon Angels!

 

Member Info:

Name: Choi Jun Hwa (최준화 ) 

Stage Name: Junhwa

Age: 21

Birthday: 6th of June (1992)

Height: 166 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Ethnicity: Korean

Position: Lead Rapper and Sub Vocalist

 

Junhwa is the fourth member of Lemon Angels! This cheerful yet talkative girl is born on Seoul, Korea! This girl is said to be fluent with Korean, English and Japanese languages!

This girl is none other than Zelo's (Choi Junhong) older sister! She is also very good friends with SECRET's Jun Hyo Sung, INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol and EXO-K's Park Chanyeol.

She auditioned in TS when she was 17, she also appeared in the music video of SECRET's Starlight Moonlight. She trained for four years before she got selected to be the Lead Rapper ofthe group.

Junhwa was born on 6th of November, she is also a 92 liner like Polaris! She has the blood type of O, stands at 166 cm tall and weighs 52 kg.

This Paparazzi Idol likes to take pictures, taking selcas, she also likes shopping just like Ace! Maybe they'll get along real good! She also loves to cook and dance especially hip hop!

She may be talkative and cheerful, but if you get on her bad side, she might stalk you! She is none other than Jun-paparazzi! Junhwa is really spontaneous, not just on her words but also on how she acts. That's why she was seen as a girl that can adapt in any situation. She likes when people give attention to her but she is not the type of girl that will do anything crazy to get attention from people.

 

Here are more photos of Junhwa!

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out allkpop for the latest updates!

 

Source + Photos: TS Entertainment and Allkpop