→ third; ing Much?

Yes, Ma'am!

 

→ the characters

→ thirdblocking Much?

Joo Eun panicked and kept pacing here and there. Here she was, in her house, with two boys – one her brother and the other…well, he’s just a skinny boy – and the guy of her dreams was outside. Joo Eun stopped panicking and glared at the two boys in her house.

“I told you to go out!” She whispered loudly.

“Yeah, like 30 seconds ago.” Chanyeol, her brother, said sarcastically.

“It doesn’t matter; get out from the back door.” She said and fixed her clothes before opening the door. But before she could even touch the doorknob, her brother stopped her.

“We’re staying, Joo Eun-ah. We’re hungry.” He pouted, trying not to sound too serious.

“Fine, but don’t say a word.” She warned before opening the door with a huge smile on her face.

“Kai, you made it!” She said in a high voice, though she wasn’t trying to sound like a fan girl.

“Yeah, and I brought flowers.” Kai said, showing her the flowers. Yellow tulips; her favourite. She brought the flowers to her nose, and smelled them. She had always loved the smell of flowers, especially when it was given by a special guy.

Kai looked over her shoulders and was surprised to see Chanyeol and was confused to see Baekhyun. Joo Eun had told them that it would only be the two of them for dinner, not four. He waved to Chanyeol and slightly bowed to Baekhyun.

Realizing that she took a long time to smell the flowers, she turned around to face her brother and her new bodyguard. She introduced them to Kai and they bowed to each other.

“They’ll be having dinner with us tonight.” Joo Eun said slowly and quietly – totally disappointed with that fact.

“Oh, I’m fine with that.” Kai nodded.

Baekhyun and Kai both looked at each from head to toe. They both had the urge to ask Joo Eun who this boy standing in front of them is. But seeing how it wouldn’t be a good idea, they both decided against it. Joo Eun then brought them to the dining room, where all the food was arranged at.

“Wow, you cooked all of this?” Kai looked at the food with his mouth watery.

“Um, sort of.” Joo Eun nodded, denying the fact that Chanyeol and Baekhyun helped. The two boys cleared their throat but she just glared at them. “Come and sit.” She offered quickly.

Kai happily nodded and took a seat. Joo Eun sat across him, with Baekhyun sitting next to her. Chanyeol was sitting in front of Baekhyun and next to Kai. Joo Eun took off the lids for the food and handed Kai some rice. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited for her to give them some rice too.

But when they realize that they weren’t going to get any rice, they looked at each other. Baekhyun slightly pouted as he watched Joo Eun take some side dishes for Kai and herself. Kai was eating quietly but he noticed the silence. He glanced at Baekhyun and Chanyeol and realized they weren’t eating.

“Aren’t you guys eating?” He asked them, slightly confused.

“She didn’t give us any rice.” Chanyeol said pointing to his evil baby sister, who was eating. When she looked up at him, she clucked out her tongue at him and continued eating. “Little meanie.”

“Joo Eun-ssi, we’re hungry.” Baekhyun pleaded.

Joo Eun slowly turned to look at him with a glare. He gulped, realizing he had made her mad. He bowed and apologized to her before turning back to Chanyeol.

“Let’s just take it ourselves.” Chanyeol suggested. Baekhyun nodded and went to get a bowl for them.

Kai was grinning; obviously amused by the fact that Joo Eun is controlling her brother. After the two took some rice into their bowls, they sat back down and munched down most of the food. Joo Eun was shocked to see Baekhyun eating so much.

“So…” Kai started to say as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. “…I hope I don’t sound rude when I ask this, but who’s this guy?” He asked, looking at Baekhyun who was eating a chicken leg.

Joo Eun followed his gaze and looked at Baekhyun. She forgot about Baekhyun because she was having such much fun with Kai in front of her. Her eyes were moving side to side, something she does when she’s nervous. She was thinking of a believable excuse.

“He’s, um…my new butler!” She lied. Baekhyun heard her and choked on his chicken leg.

“What? I’m not –” Baekhyun wanted to deny it but she kicked his leg under the table.

“Oh, don’t you think he’s a little young to be a butler?” Kai asked, not buying her lie.

“Well, butlers can be any age, right?” Joo Eun shrugged. “At least, he can cook.”

“What do you mean?” Kai asked.

“He helped me cook this meal.”

“I thought you said you cooked it yourself?” Kai tilted his head slightly, he is now very confused.

“Oh, right! I did! I mean…um…” Joo Eun was blinking too much and her brother sighed.

“Just tell him the truth!” He said, as he stopped eating and dragged Baekhyun out. “We’ll leave you two for some privacy.”

Kai looked at Chanyeol, then at Joo Eun. He raised his eyebrow at her, but he was smirking. Joo Eun bit her lip and didn’t look at him.

“What’s the truth?” He asked, forming a ball with his hands and placed his chin on it.

“Well, my dad hired him as a bodyguard – not that I needed one! Oppa and he helped me cook. Sorry for lying.” She said while pouting.

Kai giggled. “You didn’t have to lie to me though.”

“I know. I thought you might think I live with two boys.” Joo Eun sighed. “Now that I think about it, I will.”

“Don’t worry, it might be fun.” He winked. “So, what else should we do?”

Joo Eun smiled, glad that he wasn’t mad. “Anything you want.”

“Well, it’s getting kind of late. I think I should go now, but walk me to the front gate?” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“What are you, eight?” Joo Eun teased.

“Neh, nooona~” Kai said cutely. She giggled and was happy he showed his aegyo to her. Kai and Joo Eun got up and walked outside. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were outside, playing with fireworks. When the two lovebirds came out from the house, they didn’t realize they were there.

Kai and Joo Eun were by the gate and they were standing awkwardly next to each other. Kai was hesitant since he keeps looking at her. Chanyeol decided to disturb them as he dragged Baekhyun along with him. Kai was leaning towards her, closer and closer, when Chanyeol waved the fireworks in his hand in front of them. Baekhyun did the same thing next to him.

Kai and Joo Eun were shocked, but she was mostly pissed. Kai laughed, trying not to embarrass himself. He ruffled his hair and nodded to all of them.

“So, I guess I should go now.” He waved and left.

Joo Eun glared at the two kiddos and stormed inside the house. Chanyeol shrugged and ignored her look. He put his arm around Baekhyun and head locked him. Baekhyun kept saying they should wait outside till she cooled down but Chanyeol ignored him.

When they got inside, Joo Eun was standing in front of the door, arms crossed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped walking and stood in front of her with their heads hung low. They stood there for 30 seconds with the tensed atmosphere surrounding them. Then, she pulled one of each ear and dragged them to the sofa. The two boys were crying in pain, begging her to release their poor ear.

“You guys ruined it!” She shouted. “He was about to –” She wanted to continue when her brother gave her an amused look.

“He was about to what?” He asked.

“N-nothing.” She said and ran up to her room.

Chanyeol giggled and shook his head. “That kid.”

“Are they dating?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

“Huh, what?” Chanyeol turned to him with a confused look. “Who?”

“Joo Eun and the other guy.”

“You mean Kai? Um, no,” Chanyeol shook his head. “But it is fun teasing those two. They’ve been friend ever since she was a trainee so they’re very close.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and slightly pouted. He was quite disappointed to hear that. He thought he could at least be close to her, like she is with Kai. That night he called Kyungsoo and told him everything.

“Bwoh? Did you really think you could be close to her?” Kyungsoo asked through the phone, his voice quite high like he was mad or surprised.

“Well, I could give it a shot, couldn’t I?” Baekhyun shrugged to himself.

“Yah, stop dreaming and do your work properly. Oh, by the way, Kris asks you to get her autograph for him.” Kyungsoo said before someone shouted ‘Yah!’ at the back – it’s probably Kris – and he said he had to hang up to run away from Kris.

Baekhyun laughed and hung up. He was lying on his bed and wondered of a plan to get closer to Joo Eun. Just then, Joo Eun came in and told – more like ordered – him to clean up the table in the kitchen before midnight. Baekhyun whined but when she gave her that scary look, he quickly scrammed to the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw Chanyeol wearing an apron with gloves on. He was by the sink and the water was on, with bubbles everywhere. Baekhyun sighed loudly to attract his attention – and it worked. He was happy with he saw Baekhyun and invited him to the space next to him.

He gave another pair of gloves to Baekhyun and they both started washing. Joo Eun was by the stairs, checking up on them.

“That’s what you get when you interfere!” She shouted from the stairs and made faces at them before running to her room.

“Let’s have revenge.” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun and he nodded evilly. 


{—a few words if i may?

so, like i didn't really proofread this, but i will! cause this is a writing contest ;__; and i'm not sure if i can finish this in time! ;o eottokae? anyways, tell me what chu think of this chappie ^^ 

p/s: asdfghjkl, kai's gif ;A; i died. DID YOU? LOL