→ first; Park Joo Eun

Yes, Ma'am!

the characters

 

first; Park joo Eun


the tv was on and the rerun of M! Countdown’s winner was about to be announced. Last week it was Infinite who won and they got a new dance studio since their old one was too small. The MC of M! Countdown, Tony Ahn told the entire artist to gather around and the close-up of Joo Eun and Infinite was shown.

“And the winner for this week is…Park Joo Eun with her song, Sorry But I!” Tony announced and congratulated Joo Eun. He then gave her the trophy and a bouquet of flowers. Joo Eun was speechless. Her first win? But she’s still a rookie, and yet she already had her first win?

Joo Eun held the trophy in her hands and smiled at it. The encore of her performance last night was playing and she was standing in front of a rack.

“Where should I put this?” She wondered as she looked around the living room. “Here? Nah, people won’t see it.”

“Knock, knock.” The voice of a familiar boy was heard and Joo Eun turned around. She sheepishly smiled at boy and her cheeks were turning red.

“Hey, you know you’re supposed to actually knock right?” She said and made him laugh.

“You knew it was me?” He asked and made his way to where she was standing.

“Well, it wasn’t hard to recognize. I mean, you’re the only who does that, Kai.”

Kai looked at her which caused her heart to skip a beat. She tried acting cool and smiled at him. He returned the favour and smiled back. He then turned his gaze towards the trophy she was holding.

“Trying to rub it in my face, I see.” He remarked.

“What?” She looked at him confused. He pointed to the trophy with his lips.

“Ah, this?” She laughed. “How’d you know I was doing that?” She sarcastically.

Kai then suddenly took the trophy out of her hands and playfully shook it around. He kept cheering and shouting her name.

“Congratulation, congratulation, Park Joo Eun-ah!” He wooed.

Joo Eun laughed when Kai covered his face from the embarrassment. She thanked him and asked where she should put the trophy.

“Show it to your father first. I bet he’ll be very proud of you.” Kai said.

“You’re right, I should.”

“Hey, wanna go out?” Kai asked.

“What?” Joo Eun was surprised by his question. Was he asking her out?

“To celebrate your win, of course! Don’t worry, it’s on me.” Kai showed her his famous killer smile.

“Are you sure? I mean, I could do it at my house tomorrow if you want.” Joo Eun said.

“Aw, but I wanted to treat to some pizza. I know you love pizza.”

Joo Eun huffed. When it comes to pizza, she can’t refuse. Besides, it’ll mean she’ll get to eat her favourite food with him, unless he’ll invite his group member, like Sehun. Not that she doesn’t like him, but she would love to have some ‘alone’ time with Kai.

“Sure, then. But you’ll have to come and eat dinner at my house tomorrow.” She smiled.

“Okay, it’s a date.” He winked before walking away.

“Uh, what was that wink for? What did that meant?” Joo Eun wondered and was talking to herself. This is what happens when she talks to Kai. She’ll get mixed feelings for all the actions he does towards her.

“Joo Eun-ah! Are you listening to me?” Someone disturbed her train of thoughts, it was her manager.

“Oh, yes Mr Han? What were you saying?” Joo Eun looked at her manager.

“What were you dreaming about? Anyways, you’re free from now, you may go home.”

“Neh!” Joo Eun bowed and packed her stuff. She put on her big black sunglasses and headed out to her van. Outside SM Entertainment’s building, all her fans were gathered and banners saying ‘Congratulations’ were up. When she got out, all her fans cheered and tried to shake her hand or pass her the gifts they bought for her.

She waved to all of her fans before entering the van. Even in the van she would wave at them and pose for their camera. Her van started moving and she told her manager that she was going to go to eat pizza with Kai and probably some other SM artists, but she didn’t mention who.

“Have fun!” Her manager shouted to her when he dropped her off at the pizza parlour where Kai (and the other artists) were waiting at.

When she opened the door, her sunglasses still on, everything was dark. She wondered if it was just her sunglasses but when she opened them, it was still dark. She called Kai’s name a few times but there was no answer. After a few seconds of silence, she heard someone snicker.

“Yah, Chanyeol! You ruined the surprise!” She heard a girl shout her brother’s name. Then, the lights were on and everyone came out from their hiding spot. Confetti came down from the ceiling and party poppers were heard.

Joo Eun had a shocked face on and Kai was laughing when he saw her.

“Surprise? I invited all the sunbaes and your brother too.” He said as he led her to the big table with different types of food. But the main food is, of course, pizza. Pepperoni topping, her favourite.

“The more, the merrier.” She smiled but then it faded. “Wait, my brother is here too?”

“Yes, here I am! Your lovable and most important brother, Park Chanyeol!” Chanyeol came up from behind and back hugged her.

“Yah, let go of me!” Joo Eun slapped his hand numerous of times but he still didn’t let her go. “Oppa, I’m hungry and you know better not to disturb me when I’m hungry!”

“Okay then, little dongsaeng.” And he let her go but back hugged her again but this time, it was tighter.

“What did I just say?” There was a hint of a warning in her voice.

“Sorry, I’m just glad you won last night. I’m so happy!” Chanyeol hugged her tighter than before.

“Oppa, don’t make me repeat myself!”

“Okay, okay. I’m done.” He let her go and she told Suho to hold onto him, making sure he won’t hug her again.

“Yah, what are you guys fussing about over there? Come here and eat this pizza!” Taeyeon shouted from the table.

Everyone hurried to the table and enjoyed the meal. Joo Eun was the most happiest of them all because she got to eat her favourite food and sit next to Kai.

When the meal was over, Joo Eun wanted to call her manager to pick her up but when Chanyeol piggy-backed her, she knew she had to walk home tonight. But she didn’t mind because she won’t have to walk (because Chanyeol is piggy-backing her) and Kai was following them.

While they were on the way home, Chanyeol was talking to Kai about his debut and how he felt and that entire idol stuff. Joo Eun, who was comfortable at the back of her brother, was listening carefully. Kai was busy talking to Chanyeol so she thought he wouldn’t notice if she stared at him to admire his perfection.

But when he turned around to look at her, she jumped which caused Chanyeol to lose his grip and made her fall.

“Yah, oppa!” Joo Eun pouted.

“Sorry Joo Eun-ah, but why did you jump?” Chanyeol and Kai helped her to pick her up.

“N-no reason.” She faked a cough and wiped the dirt on her clothes. “It’s okay, oppa. I can walk from now on.”

Chanyeol casually nodded and started walking ahead, leaving her with Kai – alone. Kai stood still and he was looking at her, with a smile. Joo Eun looked at him with a confused look, wondering why he was looking at her.

“Are you okay?” He asked after the awkward silence.

“Err, yeah.” She smiled.

He gestured her to walk first and she did. They then walked side by side when Joo Eun’s cell phone rang. When she saw the caller ID, she was gleeful.

“Appa! Did you see last night? I won, I won!” She happily said through the phone. When she said appa, Chanyeol stopped walking and ran up to her.

“Yes, I have! I’m so proud of you, my darling.” Her father said calmly.

“You don’t sound happy.” She pouted.

“I am, and I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“You have? What is it? Is it big?”

“Big…,” he paused for a while, “….and skinny.” 


{—a few words if i may?

hur, hai 8D omg, thanks for much for subscribing! ;u; i haven't even posted chapter 1 yet xD okay, so here it is! i hope it's okay ;_;
okay, comments awayyy~