Swim Suit

Love Eternal

Your POV

The warm sun beamed through the window, reaching your eyes. Your eyes slowly opened, you were inside a tropical themed room. Carefully, you sat up and saw your reflection on the windows. Your eyes were blood-shot red from the tears you’ve shed yesterday.

Then, you remembered all the events yesterday. Nana’s here. Great. You remembered how Kris believed Nana. You glanced beside you. Taeyeon was carelessly sprawled across her bed with fully opened while Yoona was under her sheets.

They had ushered you back to the room after the dramatic scene of you and Nana’s fight, Kris’s words and your walk-out. “Gomawo.” You whispered to the two angels beside you. You were wearing your loose pajamas. You sniffled because of the cold. Looking at your surroundings you realized it should have been warm in here. That’s when the head ache attacked you. Your fever had gotten worse than before. Maybe because of that .

Careful not to wake up your friends you tip-toed into the bathroom where in you splashed your face with water. Once you were done washing up and had gotten out of the bathroom you saw that Taeyeon and Yoona were already awake.

“You okay?” Taeyeon asked with a concerned face.

“Psh! I won’t let that Nana ruin my vacation! Hurry-up and change.” You replied optimistically.

You showed you a smile and left to get her clothes.  You lingered first inside your room. Curiosity was always something you’d never lose so you went into the balcony. Cold air hit you. You held on the sweater on you while rubbing your arms. It was a windy day. In the balcony, you could see the blue ocean. It was intriguing that the ocean had two way of reaching the land. On the left side where in most people swam the waves softly kissed the shore while on the right side the waves banged onto the crooked rocks on the edge of a cliff. Like humans.

You felt a hand tap your shoulder so you looked behind you.

“Weo?” you asked.

“Let’s go.” Yoona beamed while she let her hand out. You held onto her hand while the three of you exited your room. Once the three of you were about to ride the elevator you realized you forgot your bag which had all you necessities.

“Hey guys! I forgot my bag. I’ll meet you on the main lobby.” You said while running off.

“Okay! Be careful!” you heard Taeyeon’s voice say.

You walke over to the VIP rooms and entered your room. You quickly grabbed your body bag from the lounge chair beside your bed. You turned the door knob and went outside. You paused when you saw Kris fidgeting with his backpack outside the room next to yours.

There was an awkward silence between you two as you both stared into one another’s eyes. His were full of regret and pain but yours was different it was filled with anger and disappointment. “Tiffany I’m so---“ before Kris could even end his sentence you ran off to the elevator.

You sighed inside the elevator. Not now Kris…I’m still pissed.

The elevator opened and you stepped into the main lobby where you found Yoona and Taeyeon. “Hey!” you waved and ran over to them. You had fun with Yoona and Taeyeon beside a pool in the resort.

“God! This is so fun!” Taeyeon shouted in her baby voice while splashing Yoona with water.

“Yah!” Yoona yelled but laughed

 “I just hope we don’t see that Nana again.” You said with a scoff.

Yoona nodded while you gave Taeyeon a hi-5.

“Speaking of the devil.” Yoona whispered

You turned your head and saw Nana their while flirting with a bunch of boys. She kept giggling and flipping her hair. She even ran her hands through a guy’s abs. She just declared war for Kris then she goes seducing other guys.

You glanced her way and as if on cue she turned her head and spotted you three beside the pool. She whispered something the guy’s ears and walked over to you.

“How did it feel when Kris protected me and not you?” she mocked.

“Gosh Nana! Can’t you just grow up and leave us alone?” Yoona snapped.

“Why? You afraid?” she scoffed.

“No. We just don’t like seeing your ugly face all the time. It makes me wanna puke.” You replied while the three of you stormed off, away from the pool.

“Guess our fun time’s been cut short.” Taeyeon complained.

Before you could reply someone tapped your shoulders. Please don’t be Nana. I don’t wanna punch anyone. Your eyes widened from the sight of this person smiling at you.

“Hey~” Suho beamed.

“O-oh! Hi.” You said

“Aigoo~! Why so sad to see us?” Kai suddenly popped off somewhere. He gave Yoona a seducing smirk.

“I-it’s just that—“ you were cut off by Beakhyun’s voice.

“You really thought we’d believe Nana? Kris was just angry that you fought with her because you could have injured yourself, especially after your doctors told you to refrain from physical activities.”

Your heart skipped a beat after hearing Beakhyun’s explanation. He didn’t believe her. He was worried about me. “So yeah~ there’s a pool party later in the main pool. Let’s all go together okay?” Kai asked cooly.

“But what if Nana’s there?” Taeyeon asked.

“We’d protect you all.” Beakhyun winked.

You examined Beakhyun and Taeyeon. Something’s fishy. You also stared at the two love-birds beside you. Yoona was exchanging glances with Kai. You got irritated of the mushy atmosphere. Ugh!

“Fine. We’ll go.” You finally answered.

“Okay. See you three there~” Suho waved goodbye.

It was probably three hours since the pool party started but the three of you didn’t care, it was a pool party, no one cared if you were late. One by one you all changed until it was your turn. You entered the bathroom and opened the closet where in your suitcase should have been in, only it wasn’t.

“Hey guys! Do any of you know where my suitcase if?” you asked.

  “It’s inside the closet right?” Yoona said while entering the bathroom to check on you.

“Omo! Where is it?” she shrieked.

You fumed with anger and almost punched the closet.

“Unnie~ Don’t be too mad we’ll find your suitcase. It’s probably around here somewhere.” Yoona said trying to calm you down.

“No we can’t. I know what exactly where it is.” You said still glaring

“Where then?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nana took it…” you scowled.

After hours of looking for your suitcase your guess was proven right. It was not seen anywhere. You sighed trying to calm yourself down. “It’s okay. You two can go first.” You said looking over to Yoona and Taeyeon who had already changed into their swim wear. “No way were leaving you.” Taeyeon demanded. “No. Just go already. I’ll just get help from umma. You guys enjoy yourselves.” You said while pushing them out the door. You closed the door and locked it.

Knock! Knock! “Were not leaving Tiffany!” Taeyeon screamed.

“Just go guys I’ll be fine!” you yelled back.

“Just go or else I’m gonna get angry!” you continued.

“Fine! But follow us down there! Catch up!” Yoona shouted through the door.

Finally they both left. You grabbed your hand-phone out your bag and pressed number ‘1’ since your umma was on speed dial.

“Yeoboseyo?” your umma picked up.

“Umma! I need help!” you replied.

“Why? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? I’ll come over there!” she exclaimed

“No umma! I’m fine I just need some swim wear and a few pairs of clothes.” You explained

“Weo? Where are your clothes?” she asked

“Long story umma. Can you just get me clothes please?” you begged

“Okay~ I’ll send someone to bring you some swim wear since I knew there’s a party there right now. The rest will come later.” She replied.

“Thank you umma! Saranghae~” you cooed

She bid her goodbye and hung up.

You laid on the bed for a while until you heard someone knocking on your door. You got up and opened the door. It was one of your maids. “Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Tiffany. Here is your swim wear.” She bowed. You bowed back and took the paper bag. “Ms. Tiffany, you could leave your used clothes outside your bathroom and I will wash them already. Your new pair of clothes will arrive shortly after the party.” She explained. You nodded and entered the bathroom. You took off your clothes, neatly folded them and peeped out of the door to give the maid your used clothes. “Kamsahamnida~” you thanked her.

Curious of what your mom picked for you, you opened the paper bag only to blush off embarrassment of the piece she picked.

“UMMA!!!” you whined by yourself.

WHY WOULD SHE EVEN PICK THIS! DOESN'T SHE EVEN CARE ABOUT  ME BEING CONSERVATIVE!

Inside the bag was a red polka dotted bikini.

You almost sobbed with the bad luck you’d had these past few days. First your fever, next Nana and now your clothes.

“What do I do? I can’t wear this!” you talked to yourself. Your old clothes were taken by the maid already, your suitcase has been suit-napped. 

You slapped yourself with the only way you could get decent clothes from. Can’t I just die now?

Kris’s POV

My mind just kept thinking about Tiffany. I felt horrible realizing she mistook my actions for siding with Nana. It wasn’t my intention. I wanted her to be safe but I only ended up being hated by her. I saw her this afternoon and I tried to apologize or even just explain but she fled.

God Tiffany! Don’t you get it? I’m always on your side! I covered my face with a pillow while I laid across my bed. Xuimin tapped my knee and said, “You really aren’t going?”

“No.” I replied.

The rest of EXO left to go to the pool party. I didn’t want to go since I knew Tiffany would be there making the scene awkward. I also wanted time alone to think about my feelings. Stupid feelings…

I was about to enter dreamland until I heard someone knock on my door. I stood up irritated that this person had disturbed my sleep.

“What do you wan---“ I froze there motionless.

It was Tiffany. But it wasn’t just Tiffany, it was TIFFANY IN A TWO-PEICE! My heart exploded. That’s when I knew how fan-girls felt when they’d see us winking or something. My hormones were at a dangerously high level.

“Shh!” Tiffany snapped and shoved her way into my room. My eyes automatically followed her. Her pale skin was in contrast to the dark red shade, her waist was small and her legs…oohhh her legs...Dammit Kris! Stop being such a ert!

“STOP STARING AT ME!” she yelled, covering herself with a blanket. My blanket… I knew this was the moment I was waiting for. No, I wasn’t thinking about things as naughty as you were. This was the chance I could again.

“If you didn’t want me to stare why’d you wear that then and went into my room?” I asked with one of my eyebrows up. “I lost all of my clothes and this is everything I have!” she explained.

“So how do you want me to help then?” I teased slowly working my way towards her. I knew she was intimidated.

Your POV

Kris started inching his way towards you. “K-kris? What are you doing?” you stuttered. He didn’t reply but he only smirked at you. Your cheeks became tomato red. His smirk…I’m still mad at you though, even if you’re hot.”

Kris was now standing in front of you with his y- smirk. He held onto your wrists and pinned you down onto the wall. You could feel his breath on your neck. “How do you want me to help?” he said in a y voice. “I-I was wondering i-if I-I could borrow s-some of y-our c-clothes.” You stuttered helplessly to his iness.

“Why? You look y in that two-piece.” he teased getting closer to your face.

Nothing came out your mouth. You couldn’t handle your hormones anymore. MY ARE DEFINITELY NOT CALM!

“Maybe I won’t lend you clothes since I like seeing in that.” he cooed with a husky voice that sent shivers through your spine. His face inched closer and closer and closer until your noses were touching. Holy kimchi! Kill me now! Is he gonna kiss me?

You felt his hot breath against your soft lips. You blinked and closed your eyes getting ready for his lips, only to hear someone laughing. You slowly blinked opened your eyes to see Kris rolling like a buffalo on his bed while holding his stomach with laughter.

“AISH! JUST GIVE ME CLOTHES!” you shouted, embarrassed  that Kris was just teasing you. I’ll get you…you y mother-er…