Alone

Love Eternal

 I was always alone…

Your POV

Once the plane lifted off the runway you knew you were - scared of heights. Even if you were inside an airplane that guaranteed your life you were totally scared. You didn’t dare look through the window, knowing you might start crying like a baby. ! ! Don’t cry now Tiffany!

Chanyeol, who was beside you noticed your anxiety. “You okay?” he asked. You gave him a glum expression meaning your answer was a ‘no’. “Aigoo~ Don’t be scared. I’ll keep you safe.” Chanyeol chirped with a reassuring smile. You were deeply touched by his words but being the ice princess you were you replied with a snazzy comment saying, “Well you can’t catch me and land me safely when this plane crashes can’t you?” Chanyeol smirked and pinched your cheeks.

Kris’s POV

Once again I missed my chance to be with Tiffany by sitting beside Tao who kept annoying me. She and Chanyeol sat together. They laughed and giggled the whole flight. I knew that Tiffany was scared of heights but I also knew Chanyeol made her feel safe which pained me. I wanted to keep her safe.

All I could do was to stare at her from far away. Even if it made me hurt I could take it as long as I saw her smile. If she was happy I would be too…

Your POV

After the hours of being on air the captain finally announced that you had arrived at your destination. You let out a sigh of relief and gathered your things.

Everyone exited off the plane through a tunnel where in you caught up with Yoona and Taeyeon.

“How was your flight unnie?” Yoona chirped.

“It was horrible because I knew my best friends kept betraying me and leaving me alone.” You said sarcastically.

“Aigoo~ but we love our Fany Fany Tiffany~” Taeyeon cooed with a hug while both Yoona and Taeyeon kissed both sides of your cheeks.

“Yuck.” You muttered while you rubbed your cheeks.

The three of you giggled and chatted the whole way out the airport. Another bus was rented for your transportation to the resort. It was weird how your father could buy all the seats of a first class plane but he would rather rent a bus to bring you all to the hotel.

The bussed passed through main roads. What you knew about Jeju from your geography class was that Jeju was supposed to be all nature-filled and clean but your teacher didn’t mention how breathtakingly beautiful Jeju Island was. Everywhere you looke you saw trees and wild flowers. Unlike Seoul, Jeju only had a few small traditional houses where in children played outside to play.

Unknowingly a smile formed on your face with the sight of children laughing and having a good time. Something you needed more.

After a few more minutes of beautiful scenery the bus stopped at a fancy resort that didn’t blend in with the country ‘feel-at-home’ feel of Jeju.

“Wah~ this place is the bomb!” you heard Beakhyun exclaim from behind.

A man with a expensive looking suit greeted all of you in the main lobby. He greeted your appa and umma and talked to them for a while. After their small meeting he faced the rest of you and announced, “Welcome to Jeju Island’s best hotel and beach resort! I am Mr. Kim Myungsoo, the manager of this Indigo Pearl hotel and resort. Hearing Mr. Lee Soo Man’s presence we have prepared our best rooms for everyone.” He beamed obviously pleased with himself.

Mr. Kim led you all through the top floors of the hotel. The rooms available for you all were the suite room which was appa and umma’s and three other VIP rooms. Everyone divided by themselves ending. You, Taeyeon and Yoona took one of the VIP rooms. It was extremely fabulous. There was a tropical theme in the room. There were three separate king-sized beds. Yoona took the bed nearest to the door while Taeyeon got the one in the middle, leaving you with the bed beside the huge balcony window.

The three of you explored the room. The bathroom had its own Jacuzzi and miniature swimming pool. The bathroom smelled like tropical flowers while the bedroom smelled like vanilla. Inside the room was a fountain that gave off peaceful water sounds.

“Wah~ Your appa’s really the best.” Taeyeon exclaimed while rolling around her bed.

“We’re gonna have such a fun time here!” Yoona giddily squealed while jumping up and down.

“Yeah Yeah. Who gonna change first?” you asked.

Automatically Taeyeon got up from the bed and ran toward the bathroom and closed the door. You and Yoona giggled with Taeyeon silly-nes. Even if Taeyeon was the eldest off you three she was always the most immature.

Taeyeon came out wearing a pretty olive-looking white dress with flowers embroidered onto the dress. Her hair was tied into fishtail pig-tails.

“Aigoo kyeopta~!” chirped while pinching her cheeks.

Yoona beat you to the bathroom. She came out wearing a dress that had blue embellishments underneath.

Both you and Taeyeon exclaimed simultaneously, “Our maknae’s so pretty!”

Finally, being the last you went inside and rummaged through your suitcase. You still felt sick but it lessened on the way here. You were too lazy to look for a pretty dress so you just grabbed the clothes at the very top of your suitcase which were a white tee with a pink cardigan and shorts. You carefully fixed your long wavy hair with a red ribbon.

 You checked yourself in front of the mirror for the last time and approved your attire.

 

 

Once you came out Yoona and Taeyeon complimented you.

After settling in your luggage and making sure all your things were there the three of you left your room and proceeded down to the main lobby. You saw your umma and appa on the way down in the lobby.

“Oh! Fany-ah~” your mom waved.

“Weo umma?” you asked

“Your appa and I have decided to visit this wonderful restaurant outside the resort. We’ll eat there for a while and tour around Jeju okay?” she said. “Ne umma. Annyeong.” You kissed both your parents goodbye and they left.

“Finally, no parents!” you fist-pumped the air.

“But were still here to guard you woman!” Taeyeon said breaking your moment of happiness.

“Yeah~ Whatever!” you replied.

The three of you were having a fun time going in and out shops inside the resort until you saw a horrible sight.

A y girl with long chestnut hair approached you. She was wearing a tight-fitting tube that only covered ¼ of her body.

“Hello .” Nana hissed.  

“I’m sorry but my name’s not Kim Nana.” You snapped

Nana’s eyes were filled of rage until she calmed herself down. “Huh! Be careful of what you say especially if you don’t want to be embarrassed in public.” She snapped back.

“What are you even doing here?” you asked not caring about her threat.

“Crazy stalker .” Taeyeon muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for Nana to hear.

“Shut up Kim Taeyeon!” she shouted.

Nana let out a breath and glared at you. “I’m here because I’m not backing down Tiffany. I’m here to take what’s rightfully mine. I’m here to take Kris.”

“Oh really. You said ‘what was rightfully yours’ so I thought you were talking about a beat-down.” Yoona scoffed.

“! How dare you!” Nana shouted with her hand flying to slap Yoona.”

“Don’t you dare.” You said while quickly grabbing her hand and twisting it so it was now behind her. Nana yelped in pain.

(play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsDvToOoTk)

“Let go of her!” a voice commanded from a far.

You looked in front of you and saw Kris with the rest of EXO walking towards you. Kris held Nana out of your grasp.

“Kris oppa! Thank God you’re here! I just wanted to greet Tiffany but she suddenly attacked me.” Nana lied convincingly.

Kris gave you a cold glare. His usually deep brown eyes were now emotionless and black.

“Why did you hurt her?” Kris said in an angered tone.

Tears were welling up on your eyes. Inside you wanted to tell Kris everything, how you didn’t hit Nana for no reason, how she was lying but you didn’t. You held your tongue.

“Answer.” Kris commanded.

Deep inside you were aching. Why are you taking her side? Your heart tightened with Kris’s cold words towards you. “Tell her you’re sorry!” Kris snapped.

“I’M NOT TELLING ANYBODY ANYTHING!” you yelled not able to hold everything back anymore. You chocked trying to hold down a sob.

“Tiffany! Tell her you’re sorry!” Kris snapped once again.

“I CAN”T BELIEVE YOU’RE BELEIVING HER INSTEAD OF ME!” you yelled letting your tears stream down your face. Kris froze in his spot not able to move. You words had stabbed him right in the heart. His heart bled of the sight of you crying. He bled because he was the reason you cried…

Not able to handle your anger and disappointment anymore you ran through a bunch of people and into an elevator. Yoona and Taeyeon followed you. “Tiffany!” Yoona yelled.

Inside the elevator you were alone. I was always alone…

____________________________________________

PICS NOT MINE!