He Got Me

Love Eternal

 

Your POV

“Aish~” you muttered as you kicked the bathtub making your toes swell. ING STUPIDITY! As you rubbed your toes you glared at the person outside the bathroom door.

*Flashback*

You felt his hot breath against your soft lips. You blinked and closed your eyes getting ready for his lips, only to hear someone laughing. You slowly blinked opened your eyes to see Kris rolling like a buffalo on his bed while holding his stomach with laughter.

“AISH! JUST GIVE ME CLOTHES!” you shouted, embarrassed  that Kris was just teasing you. I’ll get you…you y mother-er…

 

Kris was outside the room while you were changing into his gigantic clothes inside the bathroom in his room. You stripped out your two-piece and slipped into a sweater that looked like a dress on you and pants that trailed pass your feet.

 

 

“Why the hell is he so tall?” you muttered to yourself as you folded the sleeves of your sweater (technically Kris’s). You turned the door knob and stepped back into the bedroom. Glancing from left to right you saw no giant blonde boy. Stupid Angry Bird just left me.

You left Kris’s room only to be greeted by a bunch of girls whispering. Obviously they were curious to what you were doing inside EXO-M’s leader’s room. You sighed and ignored the people around you as you entered your room. Hurriedly, you slipped on your shoes and grabbed your hand-phone then left your room. The same group of girls were there. One cautiously approached you, intimidated by the cold aura you radiated.

“Uh...Excuse me but do you know Kris from EXO?” she asked.

You gave her an ice cold stare and rode the elevator, not answering her.

While inside the elevator you brought your phone out and started pressing random apps and playing music. You played a song you were mostly fond of, SHINee’s Replay.

(play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DocBfPIgk70)

You bobbed your head enjoying the music. SHINee was one of your close friends from S.M. Entertainment. You remembered visiting them and monitoring their progress during their pre-debut days as your internship.

“Noona neomu yeppo~” an angelic voice sang.

Hey how’d he know it’s already the chorus? You bobbed your head to your side and saw a boy with brown soft hair, thin body and an angelic smile.

“Taeminnie~!” you exclaimed as you gave him a hug, your arms around his neck.

Taemin held onto your hips and said, “When did you become so friendly?” he asked amused.

“Tsh!” you said while letting go of Taemin.

“What are you even doing here?” you asked, going back to your ‘I-don’t-care’ mode.

“President’s invited some of SMTown for a ball.” He explained.

“Ball? For what?” you asked not amused.

Taemin shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. You didn’t flinch since you were used to his touch. He was a close friend who’d been with you through tough years.

He explained how he too was heading to the pool party since his hyungs were there. The two of you chatted, updating each other with one another’s life. You arrived at the main pool which was covered with half men and women with literally a piece of cloth on.

As the daughter of Lee Soo Man, you were disciplined to be a conservative and to be a lady-like woman. Guess they weren’t successful with the lady-like part. Hence you weren’t comfortable with wearing too revealing clothes unlike others your age.

“Eww...” Taemin muttered with a displeased face.

“Know the feeling bro.” You replied.

Together, you and Taemin searched the crowd for people you knew. Taeyeon and Yoona weren’t to be seen. Where are they? You looked for your second option which was EXO. They too weren’t there.

“Ayo girlfriend! Whad uppp!!!” a sly voice from behind shouted.

You turned around and saw a dude with blonde hair, wearing weird accessories with a cocktail in his right hand. Taemin approached the guy and gave him a bro-fist.

“What up .” You replied with a poker face.

“Aww~ you haven’t changed a bit!” Key said while giving you a hug.

 

“You neither.” You replied with a constrained chuckle.

“Where are the others?” you asked Key as he let go of you.

“Oh! Jonghyun, Minho and EXO guys came off to one of the other pools with a bunch of girls.” He explained with a sip of his drink.

“One of the girls didn’t have blonde hair or brown shoulder length hair right?” you asked hoping they weren’t Yoona and Taeyeon.

“Spot right. How’d you know?” Key asked.

.

Taeyeon’s POV

We left Tiffany inside our room. I hope she gets her clothes. Meanwhile Yoona and I have had a boring time. The both of us weren’t part people since Yoona just doodled on a piece of tissue while I pig off on the snacks.

“Why don’t we just leave?” I asked Yoona

“Never thought you’d ask.” Yoona said while standing and gathering her things.

I took another bite of the chocolate mousse and wiped my mouth with a tissue.

We were about to flee the bloody party when we heard a voice from behind us say, “Hey, where are you going? The party just started.” Beakhyun asked with his head tilted. Cutie.

“Sorry but Taeyeon unnie doesn’t feel well.” Yoona said while patting my back.

“Feel bad? I don’t—ah...Yeah, I really need some bed rest.” I said realizing Yoona made up a fake reason so that Beakhyun would let us go.

“Really? Maybe it’s the weather here.” Beakhyun said with a concerned face while his soft hand touched my forehead for any sign of fever. A blush formed into my face as I stared at his face. Stay calm Taeyeon...

“You don’t feel hot though.” Beakhyun said putting back on his smile. “You can join us!” he said at once grabbing hold onto my hand while he pulled us to where the hell EXO was. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn’t breathe. I felt my heart tremble with his touch. He smiled back at me but I knew I couldn’t. I couldn’t fall again for someone and get hurt again...but even though I try to hide it...He got me.  

------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a long time...test week -_-. 

SO MUCH EXOTAENG EVERYWHERE! xD (y no exofany?)

Beakhyun looking at Taeyeon