The Top of the Top.

Battle on the Dance Floor [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewoon, Junwae, Soyeong and Eunji walked into the club. 

The place was loud. Loud music filled the entire place. The intermingled smells of smoke and sweat around the club. There were girls in y clothes dancing and flirting with guys. There were a bar at the end of the corner. Some people were by the bar watching a group of people dancing. And some were just standing acting cool like they dont give a damn about what's happening in there.

*Eeeeew, the smoke! How did Doojoon oppa even worked here??* Eunji used her right hand and cover her nose.

"Hey hey hey, looks who's here? Our baby girls, Phoenix!" Hyunseung came and welcome four of them in.

"Oppa, lower down your voice." Haewoon shot a glare at Hyunseung.

"Puh-lease! No one can heard us with such a loud music playing on.." Hyunseung smirk and bring them over to a corner with Beast and random girls sitting there with them. 

"Hello, girls! Great too see you guys here!" Kikwang greet them and snuggle his face into some girl's neck. "Oppa, let me guess.. this is your fourth tonight?" Junwae pointed at the girl and smirk.

"No, this the sixth." Kikwang protested. "Oops, oppa.. You're so dead!" Eunji joined in the fun.

Kikwang, eyes-widened after realizing what he had just said. "Oh my baby girl.. Dont believe them! You're the only one in my heart." Kikwang show his puppy eyes towards the long wavy brown hair girl. 

"YOU JERK!" She slapped Kikwang's face and stroded away. After that, Phoenix and Beast excluded Kikwang and Doojoon, laugh out lous like a pack of hyenas. "Oh-my-god. Did you see her face just now?? It was like she's gonna explode any moment. BUAHAHAHA!" Haewoon laughed.

"Thats our Junwae." Junhyung high-5 with Junwae.

"Damn you guys! Forget it, she's not that hot anyway." Kikwang pouted and took a long sip of his Martini. *Stupid play boy kikwang.* Soyeong shook her head and realized Doojoon was nowhere to be found.

"Guys, where is Doojoon?" Soyeong asked them.

"Woah woah woah.. Did I heard the Ignore-doojon-girl asked about Doojoon?" Yoseob teased jokingly.

"Saw this fist? You want me to put it on your face?" Soyeong tightened her fist infront of Yoseob's face and smiled evilly. "Hey, chill! I was just joking." Yoseob gulped and push her fist away.

"Looking for Doojoon? He was there with some other girls." Haewoon pointed at the other end of the club.

Doojoon was doing his job when other girls were clinging all over him. Once awhile, Doojoon will show his famous smile to the girls. Soyeong was staring at him. Doojoon caught Soyeong staring at him and his face lit up like a light bulb. Waving and giving her, his brightest smile. In a few seconds, Soyeong turn her face and let her back faced Doojoon. *What is this feeling? Why did I even care the girls were clinging over him or not? I'm not jealous am I?* Soyeong touched her heart and sit on her place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter