Chapter 6

Battle on the Dance Floor [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's your fever?" Eunji asked Soyeong.

"Ah, is getting better now." Soyeong coughed and went to prepared for going to school.

"Stay at home and rest. I'll help you tell the teacher." Eunji stopped Soyeong what she's doing and push her to sit on the couch. "Now be a good girl. I'll buy some food back. Remember to eat the medicine." She patted Soyeong's head and bid goodbye to her sick friend.

- - - - - 

"MAKNAE YAHHH~" Junwae came running towards Eunji and hug her from behind.

"Oooff..." Eunji nearly tripped over. "Yah, this is dangerous you know." Eunji shot the elder one a glare. "Oops.. My bad!" Junwae beamed and skip into the school. Junwae greeted everyone with a smile on her face. She never been like this before. She usually is the cool and quiet type.

"Haewoon eonnie, what happen to her?" The clueless maknae pointed at Junwae.

"Ask her yourself. Currently, I'm ignoring her!" Haewoon walked off. 

Eunji stood there with a confused face. "Can anyone tell me what happen?" 

"She passed her audition. SM audition. First round though. But she's satisfied with it." Junhyung popped out from nowhere. "Yup, and Haewoon being like this cause Junwae decided to tell this amazing news to Junhyung first instead her own bestfriend." Yoseob continue. "But, Junwae don't give a damn." Gikwang finished it and high five-d with Hyunseung. 

"Ahhh, so this is what's going on. Thanks guys!" Eunji turned to them and smiled. "Good morning, princess." Dongwoon pushed the laughing duo aside and went to Eunji.

"Morning, Dongwoon!" 

"Hey, that's oppa for you!" Dongwoon put both his fists on his hip jokingly. 

"Nope.." eunji stucked out his tounge and ran away. On the way running away, she bid goodbye to the other members. "Bye oppass" 

"Yah, you call them oppa but not me!" Dongwoon went to catch up with Eunji. Rest of the member shook their heads. "Seriously, they can be lovey dovey at a moment and went to enemy at another moment." Yoseob sighed. "They should just get together." Gikwang continue. "NOOOO! Eunji is my little baby maknaeee. I'm not giving her to anyone." Haewoon spoke out.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gikwang and Hyunseung scream out cause of the sudden appearence of Haeyeon. "Shut up, stupid duo." Haewoon crossed her arm and rolled her eyes. "Yah, are you some kind of ghost? How can you walk without any sound?" Gikwang said. "Oh-Emmmm-Geeeee, maybe you're some kind of fairy that been send to earth to protect us!" Hyunseung gasped. 

"Someone please smack his head. REAL HARD." Haewoon looked at the other members. 

*Piak* "Done!" Gikwang said. "OUCH! BABOOOO KWANG!" Hyunseung smack Gikwang's head. They continue smacking each other head til they had no idea when.

"Hey, anyone saw Soyeong?" Doojoon finally spoke.

"Nope, not at all." 

"Never."

"eobseooooo~"

"She's home. Eunji said she's still having slightly fever." Haewoon answered Doojoon.

*I think I'll visit her again later.* Doojoon thought to himself and walked off. Same goes to everyone. They went to their own way.

- - - - - -

"Hey, sweetheart can you work extra time again. You see, Soyeong is not here and I really are out of workers." Mrs. Shin pouted. Eunji really wanted to help her but she need to go home and take care of Soyeong. The younger hesitated for awhile before seeing a group of guy walked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter