I know you.

Battle on the Dance Floor [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon speed up all the way to the nearest hospital.

"She just work too hard and have slightly fever. She just need to have some rest." The doctor give a small smiled at Doojoon.

"Please wait for the nurse to arrange her medicine." With that the doctor went away. Doojoon put Soyeong down on the waiting chair and sat beside her. Smiling softly at her and scolding her *Pabo* in his head. Soyeong's head slowly fell down towards Doojoon and landed down on his shoulder. That make Doojoon chuckled for abit. *Stupid, stop working yourself out.*

"Miss Soyeong!" The nurse shouted. In a quick movement, Doojoon put Soyeong's head aside and make her comfortable. He went to took the medicine and the nurse explain when to have it. 

20minutes later, both of them safely reach Soyeong's apartment. 

*Whats her house password lock?* Have no choice, Doojoon called Eunji for the password.

"Yobeoseyo?" Eunji answered the called.

"Eunji ah, Doojoon oppa here. What's your house lock password? I'm sending Soyeong home." Doojoon blurted out while trying to balance Soyeong in his arm. 

"Ah, annyeong Doojoon oppa. 061196, here you go! Oh yeah, I'll be late tonight cause I need to work extra time cause Soyeong is absent. The shop not enough worker. So please help me take care of her, for a little longer." 

"Oh, Okayyy. No problem! Don't work yourself out. Bye our maknae!" Doojoon said.

Doojoon pin in the password and the door click open. He brought Soyeong into her room and lay her down carefully. Putting the blanket over and turn off the light but turn on the table lamp beside her. Checking her the last time before leaving her room. 

*Time to do some cooking.* Doojoon went to the kitchen and took a red with white checkered apron to wear it. 

*Wait, I have no idea how to cook. How?* He used his slender fingers and try to pulled out his hair. After a few minutes he end up using his IPhone searching for how to make a simple porridge. 

After burning his fingers, added wrong ingredient and the kitchen was now being upside down, Doojoon finally made a porridge that a human can eat. He put the porridge on a tray with a glass of water and Soyeong's medicine. Slowly he open the door, walk in without making any noise.

*She's still sleeping* With a smile on his face, he put down the tray beside her bed.

"Soyeong ah. Wake up. Come on, you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter