The one and only PHOENIX.

Battle on the Dance Floor [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PHOENIX.

A flawless and powerful flame bird. Yes, this is a name of a legendary group. This group contain 4 females. Not many people get to see them dance. If you see it, please call yourself lucky. Whenever they appear on the battle floor, they eventually be the top. No one ever win them. And no one really know who they are cause whenever they appear they have a half-face mask on. They are just like any ordinary girl who have a normal life. They also went to school, they gossip like a bunch of girl, they hang-out with friends and do what every girl does. BUT, just only one group know their real identity.. That's BEAST.

=========================

*Chirp Chirp* The early bird chirping away. It was Tuesday morning when every students preparing to go to school. 

*BAM* The door flew open. " Yah, Park Eunji! When are you going to get up?? Come on we're going to be late for school. " Soyeong, which is Eunji housemate, calling the sleeping beauty wake up. Soyeong went to open up the curtain and let the sun shine inside Eunji's bedroom. 

" Awwww, 5 more minutes. I promise." Eunji pulled her blanket over her head. Soyeong shook her head and went beside Eunji's bed. In a swift of a moment the blanket flew out from Eunji's bed and landed on the floor. 

"Wake up before I called Haewoon come and torture you. You know how she wake's people up." Soyeong smirked.

After listen to what Soyeong says, Eunji's eye opened and she sat up right away. "Oh-my-god. DON'T! Don't let that witch come in. Fine, I'll wake up,okay." Eunji surrendered. 

"Good." Soyeong smiled and patted Eunji's head before walking out of Eunji's room.

Few minutes later, both of them walked to school since Seoul High School is just a few blocks away from where Soyeong and Eunji stays. 

"Girlssss! Good morning." A loud squeky voice came out from nowhere, at the moment Soyeong anf Eunji step inside th school. 

"Yah, Haewoon eonnie! Can you please dont used that voice of your's?? Is hurting my ears." Eunji, the maknae looked at Haewoon. "This time, I agree with the maknae! " Soyeong said without turning back to looked at them. 

"Awwwww, you guys are so mean in this beautiful morning!" Haewoon pouted. 

"Leader yaaaa, please! You're not the maknae. I am! So I'm the one suppose to do aegyo not you." Eunji showed her tounge at Haewoon before running away. 

"PLEASE! I MAY BE THE OLDEST BUT I LOOK THE YOUNGESTTTT!" Haewoon shouted out before chasing after Eunji. 

*Why am I even friend with them?* Soyeong face-palmed her face and shook her head. 

"What is our Soyeonggiee stressing about??" Another voice came out. This time sounding much more better then the squeky voice. "Junwae eonnie, do you even think before why are we even friends with both of them?" Soyeong pointed at Eunji and Haewoon who were running around. Junwae let out a light chuckled.

"Oh you will never know how many times I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter