Knock Knock

as the [C 0 0 K i E] crumbles

"Are you sure this looks okay?"

"Yes, Angel." AhRi reassured her for the umpteenth time.

Angel looked at her reflection in the full length mirror and glanced back at her friend. "You sure? 'Cause I know you're indecisive and all so..."

"Angel, go!" AhRi snapped, hauling her out of her room and down the stairs.

"This is rude!" Angel pouted as her friend pulled her along.  Onew blinked as they passed by.

"Hi Angel." Onew said, watching them walk away. "Bye Angel."

"Yes, bye Angel!" AhRi yanked open the door and shoved her out of it. "Have fun on your date with Hyunseung and don't come back with any babies."

Angel opened to speak as the door slammed closed in her face.

Onew watched on in amusement as AhRi's phone rang. "That was rude."

"You can join her if you'd like." AhRi said, before answering her phone. "Hello?"

"Hey. So the bartending arrangements are all set?" Katy asked.

"Yes, everything is in place." AhRi told her as Angel banged on the door. "You look beautiful Angel, go!"

"Jihoon said your were a pleasure to work with." There was something extra in Katy's voice. "Isn't he hot?"

AhRi sighed. "He's almost ten years older than ..."

"Yes, but isn't he hot?" Katy cut her off before she finished her sentence.

There was a knock at the door again but AhRi ignored it. "...yes, Katy. He is attractive."

"Great, because I sent him over with the details for the rehearsal dinner." Katy's grin was practically audible. "He should be there any minute."

AhRi glanced at the door as there was another knock from the other side. "There's emails for that."

"Where's the fun in that?" Katy asked gleefully. "You'll love me for this.  And my hubby for the genes in the family."

"I'll murder you." AhRi said as she pulled open the door again and hung up her phone.

"And hello to you too." Jihoon grinned.

AhRi quickly pasted on a smile. "Sorry, phone.  Come in, come in."

Divder*

AhRi waved as Jihoon pulled off, shutting the front door as soon as he was out of sight.  She took one step forward before there was another knock.   With a sigh, she pulled it open to reveal an agitated Kim.

"What's wrong with you?" AhRi asked as Kim stormed into the house.

"Daesung."

AhRi blinked at the one word answer. "Alright, might I ask what Daesung did?"

"He flipped out on me!" Kim said. "He said I stayed out too long at the club. He accused me of so much stuff, I'm not going home tonight.  I'm staying here."

"You know he's only paranoid because he loves you." AhRi said. 

Kim silently stared straight ahead at the wall, an angry expression on her face. 

"I'll leave you to cool off then." AhRi sighed and shrugged as there was another knock at the door. 

This time, it was Youhee. "It's Saturday, are we going out tonight?"

AhRi glanced back to where she'd left Kim. "I don't think so."

Youhee shrugged and walked in. "Staying in works too.  I already did enough damage tonight, I think if I gambled any more, something might catch up to me."

AhRi moved to close the door but as stopped by a foot.

"Freeze!" Joan stepped in, her fingers folded into a 'gun'. "I'm here to raid the pantry!"

"But of course." AhRi said dryly, stepping aside.  She followed the girls back to the living room.

"What's eating you?" Youhee raised an eyebrow at Kim as she plopped down onto the couch.  Joan found her way into the kitchen, digging out a pack of oreos.

"Daesung."

"Ah, man problems." Youhee nodded. "That's why I don't keep one."

"Oooh!" Joan walked back out, opening the oreos. "But I heard a certain someone got a visit from someone's older brother~"

"It's just business." AhRi shook her head.

Joan twisted open an oreo. "Sure it is~"

"Shut up!" AhRi yelped.

"Oooh, how mean."

The girls looked over as Jonghyun walked into the room.

"Who let you in?" Kim asked.

Jonghyun gave a cocky smile. "I don't have to be let in, I'm Jonghyun.  Aw look, you guys are all here, a sleepover and no one invited me? I'm hurt~"

"Dubu is upstairs Jonghyun." AhRi told him pointedly.

"Aren' you guys missing somebody?" Jonghyun ignored her.

Youhee opened to speak when there was a knock at the door.

"Don't worry, I got it." Jonghyun put his hand on AhRi's head to keep her from getting up. "Come in!" He hollered, still standing there.

Joan flinched. "How effective."

Jonghyun gave her a silly grin as Angel floated into the room.

"Someone had a good date." AhRi smiled.  Angel gave her a knowing look and plopped down on the couch.

"Boy, did I?"

"Hyun-whatever is a nice guy then?" Youhee asked.

"HyunSEUNG is amazing." Angel smiled.

"Well, I'd love to stay an have girl talk, but I think I have a little too much testosterone in me." Jonghyun headed up the stairs. "Have fun~"

AhRi rolled her eyes at Jonghyun's retreating back.

Divder*

A.N:

*looks up at chapter* the hell is this crap? I don't write like this! Urrrgggh, it's just so many characters and not the right point of view for me T.T

But I am going to finish it!  The first five chapter will be setting it up, the next five will be where the plot comes into view and the last five will be wrapping it up.  Hurrah, I feel closer to finished already! lol

Gracias for all the comments! I especially like lengthy ones ^.~