Text Me

as the [C 0 0 K i E] crumbles

"Go work it out with him." AhRi insisted, walking Kim to the door. "He loves you, you love him - there's no reason it shouldn't work."

Kim took a deep breath and stared out at her car, jingling the keys in her hand. "You're right, there isn't."

AhRi nodded, patting her on the shoulder. "You guys will be perfectly fine."

Her friend gave a meek smile before walking outside.  AhRi watched from the door way, waving and wishing her good luck as she pulled off.

"You never get time alone, do you?"

AhRi glanced over her shoulder where Jonghyun leaned against the wall, eating from a bowl of cereal.

"Not when you're always here.  You never go home do you?"

Jonghyun grinned cheekily. "This is home.  'Sides, I've got nothing better to do than visit my favorite pair of siblings.  You should appreciate my company."

"Of course." AhRi rolled her eyes and headed to get dressed.  As soon as she'd slipped her phone into the pocket of her cardigan, it chimed twice, signalling two text messages back to back.

The first was from Youhee. 'Angel has bad taste! shoot me now >.<'

AhRi snorted, heading down the stairs as she replied. 'Don't like Hyunseung?'

The second was from Katy. 'Meet @ brookridge cafe now'.

AhRi sent a message confirming that she'd gotten it before heading for the front door.  She yelped, startled, when she came face to face with Joan.

"Where are you going?" Joan pouted. "I was just coming to chill with you."

"Gotta meet Katy." AhRi told her, pulling the door closed behind her as her phone chimed again.

'He bluffs better than i do ! & im not feeling his friends'

"You think Junho's brothers will be there?" Joan leaned forward in interest.

AhRi pressed her lips together and eyed her warily. "How should I know?"

'You'll find someone sooner or later. just let Angel have her fun'.

"Well I'm coming." Joan said decisively. "I'll text Joon now and tell him to come too."

AhRi shrugged. "If you say so."

 Divder*

A.N:  T.T this makes me wanna cry.  I hate this, I hate this, I hate this.  I was actually disappointed that I was making myself update today.   The plot is coming along slowly. it'll be where I need it to be by the fifth chapter but dangit I don't even wanna keep writing up to the fifth chapter.

I don't usually write like this, my one shots are sooo much better than this.  Even Once Upon A Page trumps this.  Speaking of one-shots, I'm gonna be doing a lot more.  Reason? I keep searching for reader inserts on my favorite artists and I keep pulling up stuff I'm not satisfied with - which sounds totally hypocritical from someone who just put out crap like this update, but still...

Is there anyone you feel doesn't get enough love?  Btw -I didn't see too many applications for the guys in my one shots, but I do have a Seungho one shot, and a oneshot with Joon for anyone who is interested, I did have a couple of apps with them.  Check under Quixotic. 

I also have an idea for a collabo, anyone interested?