Wanna be your love 친구졸업

Love Girl ♥

~A few days later~

" Yah , class , we have a field trip coming out soon . You need to form your own group of 4,5 people . After 10 minutes of discussion , please report it back to me . " The class started to get noisier , most students had their own cliques and form their groups by then , 9 of us were left . Obviously , the  3 kingkas were in one group and the 2 queenkas that were in out class formed their group . The 2 queenkas , Mien and Sunyol, batted their eyeslashes to the three kingkas and asked if they could join them .  L immediately rejected them and demanded them to back off . Naturally , Suzy was with L.Joe oppa and his chingu , Chunji and Niel . So like this , Suzy's group was formed . But the kingkas didnt want to group with both of them . L suddenly jerked Suzy away from L.Joe's side and held her protectively in his arms . " ANNIYO ! JINJA SHIRO!  I DONT WANT TO BE WITH THOSE STUPID GIRLS . I want Suzy ! " He threw a tantrum at them . 

" Tch ! Suzy's with me ! Her oppa ! YAH ! " L.Joe took her back from L . " AIGOO . Yorobun ! Enough fighting ! I will just group the whole lot of you together ! You will only get 1 tent though ! Serves you right ! " Seon sang nim said and went on to explain the further details of the trip . " You all will need to bring all the necessities for camping ~ towel , shampoo .... " He continued . At last, class ended . They aall went back to their dorms and L.Joe followed Suzy . " Suzy-ah , go check your supplies , we should go out now and buy them . " Suzy nodded " Oppa , you go ahead to your room 1st , come back in 30 mins neh ! " She waved goodbye to him . Suzy quickly take a pink miniskirt and shirt with sweater and went to bath in the bathroom .  She came out , dried her hair and wait for L . Joe to come back .

" suzy , where are you going ? " Taemin asked . " Wae ?  Im just going out with L.Joe oppa to...do stuff, "Suzy told him . " L hyung , yonghwa hyung ! Should we follow Suzy to the shopping centre ? Since we need to buy things too . " "EHHH ? Taemin ! How did you know and dont' follow me please ..." Suzy groaned . I dont want to go there with these guys ...she cried silently . L and Yonghwa came out of the bathroom and nodded their heads in agreement to Taemin's idea . " Emmm . Kaja ! Let's follow her . " When they came out , they saw Suzy dressed in such a cute outfit . Suzy caught them staring at her and glared at them . They quickly looked away and dried their hair awkwardly . After a while , L.Joe came . He was surprised to see the other three of them dressed up and ready to go out . Suzy notice and mumbled " They want to follow us... tsk! " and stamped her feet cutely on the ground . 

After a while , the five of them walked together through stores . They had bought more soap and disposable toothbrushes . Now , they were going to buy plain t-shirts for the trip . On the way , they could hear people mumuring 

" Look ! They look like models ! " 

" Ahhh ! That blonde hair oppa looks so cool ! Look here ~ " L.Joe smirked as he heard that comment . 

" wah ! That unni looked so pretty. She looks good with him right! They look perfect together ! " Suzy smiled at that comment and L.Joe " Suzy-honey ~ Saranghae ~ " She elbowed him lightly and laughed . L sulked , YAH ! he thought , im taller and better looking , why does he get all the attention . L thought of something and snatched Suzy from L.Joe . He linked hands with Suzy and walked . 

" kekeke . They are having a fight but that oppa is cool too ! He is really tall ! Who do you like more ..." fans gossiped as they walked away .

" AISH . Get away from me," she tried to get away from L but he had a firm grip on her . He sticked out his tongue at Suzy  and winked playfully . She blushed and tried again to no avail . L.Joe also tried to help but in the end , he took the other side of Suzy . Suzy glared at both of them and gave up fighting back . Its so annoying ...she thought .  

Finally , they let go and Suzy sigh of relief . They entered the store and found a set of 6 shirts that were of the same collection . They looked simple but were pretty . Suzy wore pink  , Myungsoo - blue , L.Joe - White , Yonghwa - red , Taemin - green while the one left , yellow , L.joe decided to buy it for Chunji . They also bought the same type of black shorts for Suzy and black long shorts for the guys . ( AN : Just think that L.Joe knows the size Chunji's wearing . Chunjoe is everywhere. ) Now they really look like a group ! All the boys stared at Suzy , she could make such a plain looking shirt so beautiful . L looked at her , she really is getting more prettier everyday ....EH wad ? What did i jus think ...L frowned , i mean , she was UGLY last time , now she looks better , he reasoned . Finally , they left the shop with a discount of 50% . ( AN: I think you all know why right ? Everyone flashed a killer smile/wink and sales person got flustered. )

The five of them decided to go to the supermarket to buy snacks . They went around and bought crackers , chips , sweets and 5 packets of strawberries for Suzy. "Yah, are you crazy ? Whats with the massive amount of sweet strawberries ! " L complained . "Im gonna eat them all! Not sharing with you! Hmph. " Suzy argued back.  While they were going around , Suzy's eyes shined . " kekeke , Suzy ah ! Your eyes are glimmering . Its really funny ! " Taemin giggled . " Then would you pay for my 5 packets of strawberries ? " Suzy . She was kind of enjoying this trip with the four of them . Seems like things worked out in the end , she smiled to herself , BUT . they are still annoying , she sigh . After paying for all the snacks , they wanted to go somewhere nearby to eat. Suzy suddenly remembered she had to buy her STUFF . "L.Joe oppa , i need to buy ..." she whispered to him and he widened his eyes and tried not to laugh . " Oppa ! " Suzy punched him lightly .

" Yorobun , lets go first ~ Suzy has to buy something . "  " Like what ? " Taemin asked curiously . " Girl stuff, " He replied , laughing at her . " YAH ! Babo , are you going to tell that to the whole world ? Text me the place later , im going to go first . " She rolled her eyes and went to look for a store . " Aigoo , shouldnt we wait for her ? Lets follow her . Kaja . anyway buying pads is not a big deal . " L smirked . When Suzy was done , she saw four of them standing outside the shop , waiting for her . " OMG . Wae ? Why are you there ? YAH . LEE BYUNG HUN . I thought i told you not to tell them ! " She huffed , embarrassed . " Lets not make Suzy blush anymore. Kaja! " l.Joe said innocently .

The five of them chose a japanese restaurant and ate there . Suzy and L ordered ramen while the others order rice . " L , what type of ramen did you order ? " Suzy asked curiously , momentarily forgeting that she hated him . She really liked eating something of each dish. L replied " Ton-tonkutsu, " raising an eyebrow. He was expecting Suzy not to talk to him . L.Joe saw that and chuckled " Suzy ah , do you realise you are asking that from L ? Your habit still havent change yet. You like to add those toppings together neh ! " Suzy snapped back to reality " Oh ... Mianhe .. I forget . " She looked kind of dissapointed though . My food ...she sulked . L raised his eyebrow , she really likes food.

At last , the food came . Suzy stared and grinned happily . " Itadakimasu ! " She broke her chopsticks into two and started eating gladly . Her cute speech gained laughter from the guys . L.Joe squeezed her cheeks " kyeopta ! " and smiled .Suzy said " emm urn !!!!!! " she continued eating with food in , not able to talk . L didnt know why but he decided to give Suzy his tonkatsu in his ramen. She flashed him a look of curiousity but gratefully accepted it and flashed him a cute smile.  After L.Joe pinched her cheeks , everyone followed suite . They had a feeling Suzy wouldnt mind them doing that as she was already preocupied with something,eating. Suzy shook their hands off each time they did that and ignored them and ate her food . " Yah stop doing that ! Im going to steal your food ! " she finally got irritated and took all the food from them . Chicken from L.Joe , crab from yonghwa , eggs from taemin and ...a refill of ramen from L . Everyone laughed as Suzy ate her food blissfully . 

--------------------------------------

Next chapter coming out today too :D  

Yay done LOL .

erm ... lol .. updated the front page with L.Joe's picture . Its kind of  time that his picture was inside the FOREWORD ;x . 

 Song by F.cuz