Rocking

Love Girl ♥

Taemin and Yonghwa had returned to the school. As they walked to their dorms, they peered through the window and were shocked to find the state it was in. Clothes were thrown everywhere and the room was crowded with people. Since when was it like a gathering place for people to meet at! 

Taemin opened the door cautiously. They came back secretly to surprise Suzy and L but their fangirls had spotted them and they were running all over the place to loose them. The only ones who didn't know of their arrival were probably the people sitting in that room. 

"Annyeong?" He waved carefully at the group of people. 

The backs of the people facing the door turned around. When L saw them, he almost screamed for joy. 

"Yah! Welcome back to school! When you were gone, I was surrounded by weird people everyday..."

Suzy recalled the day they left for their plane. She blushed  at the memory. Yonghwa had gave her a peck on the cheek. Seeing this, L questioned Yonghwa jokingly,"Yah. You don't like her anymore right?"

He gave L a serious face.

"Right?" L had a look of shock on his face. Yonghwa broke into a devilish grin.

"Yah! You should have seen the look on your face! It was totally hilarious!" He laughed out loud. L rolled his eyes in embarrassment. Was he glad to know that his friend was the same as always... They placed the luggage aside and went to the introduction part.

"Hello! I am Yonghwa!"

"Taemin!" The boy looked sweetly at the new members of the group as he held out his hand. Suzy ruffled his hair and patted his head. She nodded knowingly, "Although you are older, but I miss having the feeling of a younger brother. Welcome back!"

Qian and Vivian shook their hands in awe.

Qian looked at Taemin innocent eyes staring back at her. "I feel like I have to give him candy or something..."She muttered.

Now, five exceptionally pretty and handsome boys were staring at the two of them. Of course, no normal girl could have left the room without shouting like a fangirl.

"Let's thank Suzy later..."Vivian whispered to her and they laughed.

"So, you all want to play truth or dare? It's a good way to know each other more too," Yonghwa suggested.

This was the seating arrangement. 

Taemin>Suzy>L>L.Joe>Vivian>Qian>Chunji>Yonghwa

The bottle they used,much to Taemin's protest, was the glass bottle that Taemin bought recently as a souvenir back to Korea. It spun, almost stopping at Chunji but it stopped at Yonghwa. 

"Truth or dare?" 

"How about dare?" Yonghwa answered innocently.

"I dare you to kiss Ria later when you see her." Vivian grabbed the opportunity to strike first.

"What? Don't bring in an annoying into the game. Ruins everything." L pouted at her for her to change her mind but all he got was a stop-giving-me-that-kind-of-face-or-I-will-kill-you look from her. 

"Got it?" Yonghwa answered as he raised his eyebrow, this was a weird dare.

The bottle spun again. This time, it stopped at Suzy. She groaned. It wasn't that bad that it stopped at her but the person who was going to ask the question was the guy who liked amusing things to happen.

"Truth." She sighed.

"Ehh? Thats not fun! Choose dare!" Yonghwa grinned cheekily at her.

"Not changing my option!" She folded her hands across her chest and stared at him, conversing with eye contact yet again. This time, it was a please-don't-do-anything-funny look. 

"Then from all the people here, who would you kiss other than L over there? " Yonghwa said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

L rolled his eyes at him. Oh well. Since he just came back, why not let him off just this once? 

"The truth huh? Then not L right...How bout Qian?" She smiled playfully.

"Huh? I mean out of the guys..."

"Too bad! You didn't say that!" Suzy stuck her tongue out at him triumphantly. 

"Ehh...Spoiling the fun!" Everyone laughed and they continued playing until some people knocked on the door. L nudged L.Joe roughly and signaled him to open the door. "Aish...can't you do it yourself..." He mumbled as he brushed off the dirt from his pants.

"What do you want?" He opened the door to find the three Queenkas staring back at him. Ria looked apologetically at a certain duo in the room. 

"Ria has an appointment with someone here so we decided to tag along-" l.joe slammed the door shut in their faces and locked the door. 

"Let's do a vote. Don't let them in or don't let them in. Majority wins!" L.Joe went back to his seat like nothing happened.

Vivian hit him on his head. "Tsktsk...You are so rude." She stood up and went to open the door slightly, letting a person come in and slammed the door, even louder than before. As soon as she took her seat, she was given a forehead flick from L.Joe. 

"Whose the rude one here?" He stick his tongue out. 

"Anyways, since Ria is here..." She continued as L.Joe looked as if his soul was gone from the punch in the stomach he got. 

Everyone looked at Yonghwa in anticipation.

"Guess it can't be helped right?" He smirked and gave her a peck on her cheek. A bunch of claps and 'Woah's was heard and the person in the limelight fainted. 

~Back at Vivian and Qian's room~

"When do you think she's gonna wake up...?" Vivian sighed at the girl who was occupying her bed. 

"And since when were you so close to her?" Suzy stared at the unconscious Ria, she didn't trust her.

"The camp? And seriously, she isn't as bad as you think she is." Qian said. 

"Yeap! We got to know her at the camp and when she isn't with that Mi En leader, she's very nice. So let's all get along~" Vivian added cheerfully.

Suzy gave in and smiled. I will try and start to make friends with her, she thought. Over the past 1 and a half years, although she hated the Queenka group, it was probably Mi En who initiated all those bad stunts and they just had to follow her. I will work hard to befriend and be kind to her!She made her resolve.

"By the way, isn't there some gossip that you can share with me about her and Yonghwa? You shouldn't keep it from someone like me..."She smirked. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise but I have to freaking fangirl over the new Teen Top MV. -faints-

It's no joke right! I'm happy. L.Joe got so many front shots. -blush and dies-

Okok, please comment and suscribe! ♥