Clap박수

Love Girl ♥

" L.Joe! Nice to see you awake at this time! " Suzy had recovered from Mien's remark and was somehow relieved with L.Joe's presence. 

" Is this how you thank your saviour? " He laughed at the scene just now. The three queenkas ran away after seeing him get into the way.

" Oppa! I will introduce you to my new friends. Vivian and Qian. " She said excitedly. 

" Suzy, your attitude went through a 90 degree change!" Qian smiled. 

"Aren't you going to thank me? I saved you from getting drenched in water~ " L.Joe joked.

" Ummmm...? Thanks ? " Vivian fidgeted in her seat, her face was with a slight pink tinge.

Suzy and Qian sent an eye signal to each other and smirked. Suzy now knew a secret about her and could blackmail her anytime...

Snapping out of her dreamy state, Vivian said, " Look whose here! Suzy, turn around. L is behind you!"

He waved at the girl calling out his name. She was the one that had persuaded him to talk to Suzy. He called out to Suzy awkwardly.

"Ehem. Can we talk privately for a while?" She cursed under her breath while everyone looked at her curiously, their eyes telling her to go on. 

"All right...Qian let's go..." Vivian pulled her out and left them to talk. Alone. L.Joe widened his eyes and muttered, " Yah! Wait! Don't leave me here!" Both of the girls tsked at him while gesturing for him to walk quickly.

...

"So what do you want? " Suzy asked warily.

"Ermmm...." L fidgeted and looked at his legs. Suzy nibbled on her lips and looked at the floor.

"Look-"

"I'm sorry...I am really sorry for the incident that happened a week ago!" L cut off Suzy.

"I should have trusted you when you said that the guy in the room was your friend!" He mumbled.

"...Why are you only trusting me now?" Suzy said, trying to contain her smile that L apologised to her.

"Well...The girl with you just now...She ummm... told me ?" 

~Flashback~

L saw a girl coming out after Suzy from class 3. 

"Hey. Can we talk? " L shrugged. Not another fangirl...

"Sure. I guess." The girl started to take out a camera from her bag.

"I kind of see that you are the one on the floor with Suzy..." She muttered, "And I know about the rumours that you two broke up...So...my point is, Suzy was crying after seeing you... And if I am not wrong... Maybe there is a misunderstanding? " The girl bit her lip. She kind of felt bad for talking about other's private life but she showed the picture of Suzy crying to L. 

L kept his usual demeanour on but inside his head, everything was whirling about. Did she still like him? Did her heart hurt like his did when they saw each other? L's heartbeat was beating faster and faster by the minute. He hoped she did.

"Thanks for showing it to me. If we get back together, I will treat you to a week's lunch." L smiled, unconciously spilling out his true feelings.

Vivian smiled and gave a sigh of relief. That was one intense moment.

~End of flashback~

"...That girl. She's so going to get it!" Suzy cursed under her breath.

" So, will you forgive me ?" L gave a sincere look into Suzy's eyes.

"No." She saw L's shocked look on his face. 

"I was joking! Even if I didn't forgive you, I still like you a lot..." Suzy smiled. L's face blushed red.

"I'm going to forgive you on one condition! " Suzy laughed.

"What is it? " 

"Tell me your real name so that I can trust that you will trust me." Suzy said with a sparkling glint in her eyes.

"Promise that you won't laugh?" L stared uncomfortably at this feet.

"Of course I wouldnt!" Suzy gave him an innocent smile.

He went closer to her ears and whispered.

...

" My name is Kim Myungsoo. "

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi people of the world. 

I am not a person.

I am a cat.

Do you like cats?

You may see me along the streets.

Comment and be nice to cats.

Meow. Bye.

Hahahahha :3 . LOL. I was joking. Don't take it seriously.

Two chapters for you all . LOL . XD . Nyan~